Who would win??

Who would win??

rolo isn't pure DEX, what would he be? STR/DEX?

>40/40 vs 66

quality wins every time

ROLLO

YU HAV BETRAYED US

>str/dex
Yeah. Plus he has berserker abilities. I think it's an even match. Hard to call either way.

baby face mcdadbear wouldnt stand a chance

The Mountain's armour probably has more poise, he would just take a few hits then stunlock Rolo.

Mountain because he has armor.

Rolo. The way he is portrayed in the series he is an unstoppable force of nature on the battlefield, has strength, speed, endurance, fortitude and skill on his side, while the Mountain is just huge and strong. Even Brienne would fuck him up.

He's also tripping balls.

Book Mountain or show Mountain? Because book Mountain is bigger and heavier, and has skills on top of strength

Mountain lost to a pure DEXfag that wasn't even trying to win.

Have we really seen the Mountain fight outside of one duel/decapitated a horse? Strikes me as one of those guys who never really has to fight because everyones too scared of how fuckheug he is.

Rollo's cut his way through half a dozen battlefields with a dane axe in just a pair of pants. Nearly single-handedly took the walls of Paris.

Rolo is way smarter, the Mountain is stronger and not as smart but not a retard. In a duel Mountain wins but in a open warfare scenario Rolo wins

>In a duel Mountain wins

Considering pure DEX basically beat the Mountain in a duel by just running around him, I don't imagine he'd have anymore success against Rollo.

Bullshit. Book Oberon was literally anime the character. He was the best warrior in the entire world, because he was 2fast4everyone else.

>not even trying to win

>stabbing The Mountain in the joints of his armor with a spear that has been coated with a neurotoxin

Yeah, he was grandstanding a little bit, but he was definitively trying to win. He was just gonna make the mountain died a slow agonizing death.

He was trying to get a confession. The mountain was beaten, but Oberyn wouldn't deliver the coup de grace until he got the confession.

He wasn't the best he was in the top ten by most other character's considerations. Same as the Mountain.

I find the whole Mountain thing pretty unbelievable. Being that big would have serious downsides on a battlefield, not to mention they'd never find a horse to carry you and your armour.

In real life, eventually someone would have just shot the cunt with a crossbow.

dat pouch :3c

They both have big hands

>tfw handlet

All he does in the books is raid the Riverlands where the peasants live. His only test of skill is against Oberyn.

I'm sure there are horses big enough to carry him. When we still used horses in battle the really heavy cavalry guys would ride massive strong as fuck horses.

I dunno.

Rollo is real life was called Rollo Ganger, Rollo the Walker, supposedly because they couldn't find horses that could carry him without breaking.

Might be hyperbole, but how much would the Mountain weigh combined with his ridiculously heavy armour? Even massive destriers were only so strong, late medieval heavy cavalry was notorious for being barely faster than infantry due to the weight involved in armouring both the man and horse and your average man-at-arms back then was only about 5ft 8".

The plate harness for a man that size was about 90lbs.

The actor is the tv show is 400lbs and he's about a foot shorter than the Mountain is supposed to be.

There's a series about gangerolv?

>pure DEX basically beat the Mountain
getting your skull smashed in like that is more like actually losing rather than basically winning.

See OP.

crossbows aren't particularly effective against padded plate armor even at a relatively short distance.

he didnt lose because of pure DEX

he lost because he talked too much and didnt finish the job

a pure DEX with no emotional baggage would have killed the mountain

who the fuck is the fag on the left?

Most things weren't effective against plate harnesses.

You only have to get lucky once though and someone standing 2ft taller than anyone else in his army's ranks is going to be a pretty obvious target.

>Have we really seen the Mountain fight outside of one duel/decapitated a horse?
Not on the show I think.
In the books we hear quite a bit about his fighting skills. Even though he's basically a Space Marine he is surpisingly quick and skilled with the sword. He wields a bigass greatsword with only one hand while holding a huge oaken shield with his left.
Also, he can casually cut people in half.
Book mountain is so fucking op even before his resurrection it's hilarious.
As Rollo would try to fight the mountain with brute strength instead of some actual plan like Oberyn had the Mountain would fuck his shit up.

Rollo from Vikings