Brit/pol/ - Horation Viscount Nelson edition

>Foreign sec: BORIS JOHNSON
>Defence sec: MICHAEL FALLON
>Home sec: AMBER RUDD
>Chancellor: PHILIP HAMMOND
>Brexit minister: DAVID DAVIS
>Int'l trade minister: LIAM FOX

>FARAGE TO ATTEND REPUBLICAN CONVENTION, "HAS LESSONS" FOR TRUMP
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2016/07/12/brexit-leader-farage-has-lessons-trump-gop/86986562/

>A MUSICAL ANALYSIS OF THE TUNE DAVID CAMERON SANG OUTSIDE DOWNING STREET
classicfm.com/discover/music-theory/david-cameron-musical-analysis/#JOD7burZLE4KoShX.97

>LABOUR CALLS FOR SNAP ELECTION
standard.co.uk/news/politics/labour-does-not-want-summer-leadership-battle-a3293046.html

>NIGE DISCUSSES KEK AND MEME MAGIC
youtube.com/watch?v=SAkwv5PNapY

>TALKS BETWEEN LABOUR AND TORY BLAIRITES ABOUT FORMING THEIR OWN PARTY
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/10/talks-about-forming-new-pro-eu-centrist-party-reported-at-westmi

>THE CHILCOTT REPORT - THE MAIN POINTS
thenational.ae/world/europe/chilcott-report---the-main-points

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5EdKJfNRqsI
youtube.com/watch?v=P7IlaWV9LFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no anime

>Baroness Warsi has announced her resignation from Theresa May's Cabinet.

what does this mean

Was Warsi the one who "defected" from the Leave side a few days before the vote?

3RD FOR PENNY

ex servicewoman who was full on pro-Brexit and is very articulate. Oh, and she despises leftists.

Literally the mummy Sup Forums goes on about all the time that gets misattributed everywhere else.

youtube.com/watch?v=5EdKJfNRqsI

Banime

Chances of May appointing these based bitches/10, lads:
>Priti
>Leadsom
>Penny

YKTD IS A KEK

Priti Waifus in, fat Pakis out lad.

Might join the civil service lads

Got the ppe degree

Got the looks

Got the chadrisma

I've watched a lot of yes minister too

Anyone worked there?

May doesn't have to look bad by firing a shitskin and replacing it with a white, because the shitskin has herself quit.

very impressive

God damn, May has started strong, lads.

Could just be a shrewd game by May

Set up all these meme posts like "Le Minister For Le Ebin Brexit" etc to make Tories and anti-EU voters think that she's serious, THEN call a General Election, then wind it down after another Tory victory as TEN YEARS OF BREXIT NEGOTIATIONS (t. Hammond and Hunt) eventually wear down public opposition to a second referendum

Also a big thank-you to all the anons out there that insist on making every thread about me

First Post, Brillo Post

I hope you like sucking people off.

D I V E R S I T Y Q U O T A S G O N E

Leadsom will be promoted from a junior energy minister up to energy secretary.
Screencap this.

IT MEANS ANOTHER SMELLY PAKI HAS BITTEN THE DUST

gove's on the naughty step isn't he

> Non Brits think there is only 1 British accent when in reality there are 100s

> Not being able to tell the difference between a Wiltshire and Kent accent for example.

Did May even appoint her?

What's going on?

>no one on this stupid board understood the Warsi joke

Everything seems ok so far except
>Rudd
>Home sec

going to make it literally illegal to be a man in great britain desu

>tfw Boris told her to get out bc he doesn't want muds in his department

Northern Irish and Scottish accents are basically the same thing!!

Fuck this garbage, filtered

Mfw East Midlands 'accent'

reminder to filter dumb tripfags

go back to your 8ch circlejerk you absolute cockroach

I literally cannot breathe through my nose without squirting sinex up there 3 times a day....

The civil service is huge, depends which part. They're the unsung heroes actually running the country while the politicians take the credit. You'll never be paid as well as in the private sector. I'd look into the intelligence services, sounds interesting desu.

Think of all the Indian coal we'll be burning.

UNDERCOVER ECONOMIST DO YOU READ ME?

>Expecting political literacy from all these 2016-era Brit/pol/ newfags

They believe that May is based because of two meme appointments, that should tell you enough

I'd be interested to know how she voted on that motion to accept 3,000 Syrian "children".
May voted against it, but Rudd is more cuckish than May.

WARSI IS OUT

GET FUCKKKEEDDD

atleast we will have less pakis

The thing that pisses me off the most is when they say Britain instead of England, as in "the Scotch hate Brits!"

>this triggers the Frenchman

Is that Blade Runner 2?

PPE from where?
Oxford or nothing
I wish I had made my mind up earlier but I didn't bother and went for economics elsewhere

Please explain. Never heard of her before.

I was one of the few people that liked you, YKTD, but your obnoxious pessimistic shitposting is becoming unbearable.

I was here at the beginning, Ahmed. Give May a chance.

Fuck off with your concern trolling

You think May would be more serious about Brexit had she not created an entire ministry for dealing with Brexit?

>muh i'm so politically lettered because I read a mail on sunday journalists blog

You're a fucking pleb, lad

>atleast we will have less pakis

PM: May
Ch: Hammond

The jokes will be endless.
Will Clarkson be Minister for Transport?

Every year we go on without suffering WW3 or the next great depression is another year project fear unravels. The majority of people who voted remain did so out of fear of the consequences, not love of the EU. Maybe when Hitchens accepts reality you will too.

how to improve your /britpol/ experience in one simple step

if by "defected", you mean "never associated with in the first place", then correct - that is her.

Ex-Servicewoman? Get real. She joined the Royal Navy RESERVES just over 2 years ago and has done zero with them. But apparently that's enough to be made Minister for the Armed Forces...believe me, those of us in uniform cannot stand her.

>I was the future once

Based as fuck finish from Cameron t b h with you lads

As long as they are women :^)

Why? Are there a lot of gays?

Tell me about it, that to.

I would be kind of tempted to join Liam Fox's new department and become a 21st Century of the East India Company chap, shagging Chinks, bayoneting wogs and making dank trade deals with the locals.

He killed it, fairplay to him

we're in 2016 lad

His inflection made it sound really weird

>I was the future once?

Hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought you were red-pilled but as time goes on, I see you don't really understand politics.

It might be best if you stopped posting for a bit and gathered yourself together.

I'm a civil servant in a central policy department. There are interesting moments but it's mostly a mundane office job. Was writing briefing for a new Sec of State today. We'll see if we get one.

Civil servant here, one of the more remote parts.

Pay is not good
People are nice
Work can be interesting
Conditions are ok
Not too stressful unless you want it to be

With all the talk of the Conservatives, I thought I'd take a second to remind you that THIS is the future of UKIP if Carswell or any of his puppets (Evans, Woolfe, etc.).

Thanks for this.

The traitors and their masters cannot be removed by election, because they control that.

>Politically ignorant
>From the fag who posted his surprise at May being miles head of Boris in the polls after Cameron announced he'd step down

If you truly understood what Hitchens has been saying all these years about Labour+Tories you would have understood that poll was utterly predictable in every way. Your surprise that day proved forever that you're nothing more than a parrot for Hitchens opinions

wowowow old man restrain yourself

you're getting a heart attack

>keeps making salty shitposts
>gets called out
>"stop making the thread about me"

Seen that bird before a long time ago

Strange that my flag came up as Somerset instead of Hampshire.

London 2020

youtube.com/watch?v=P7IlaWV9LFM

MAKE MOGG A MINISTER

Another celeb reveals itself to be a cuck.

>know there is nothing we can do about border control within the EU
>personally hold the home secretary for EU migration
come on mang, i dont like may but you can do better than that

Fuck off Humphrey, you sly bastard
Also
>look
>charisma

Can't tell if you are being ironic

Rumor has it he's gonna be the leader of HOC

Anyone who uses emoji's like that has no grounds for having a political opinion

Really don't get this women power thing.

There are no obstacles for women getting to the top.
None.
If you were born working class as a female then that's an obstacle but it's not an obstacle based on your gender.

There's no stopping a woman getting to the top ceteris paribus.

When will it end?
Will we still be doing this when it gets to the 3rd, 4th and 5th PMs?

Cher can't even run her own face

Now Nige is gone I'm getting disillusioned with UKIP tbqh. No decent leadership candidates and too many lolbertarians.

>pay not good
How bad is not good?

(((Cher)))

Guess she doesn't believe in life after Gove

Anyone else reading these rumours among journalists about Moggsy being appointed as Leader of the House of Commons?

>implying it was May who had ultimate authority over how many foreigners would arrive

Current civil servant.
Best of luck.
Nothing like yes minister now. Annual appraisals are a headache and you'll most likely either be bored and unchallenged for too much money or overworked for too little money.

That being said looking at moving to these new Brexit departments, or working for BoJo.

Ask me anything.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

Why bother commenting on something you have no idea about

>Mfw normies actually get their news from twitter

>I've watched a lot of yes minister too
Make sure you put that on your CV

UKIP has served its purpose EU-wise, assuming May will now deliver, it needs to morph and kill the Labour Party during their current shitfest, whilst maintaining a scope to 'hold the Govt to account over Brexit'.

YAY FOR STRONK WOMYN

BRING BACK PEA-SOUPERS!

No, they all come from here

Reckon you might be right actually
I ought to wait for the impenetrable meme hype to die down and for the smoke to clear before making the case against May

Like when everyone was laughing at the idea of a pro-Remain PM after Cameron's resignation, or that a second EU referendum would ever be pushed by politicians, or that we'd keep EU freedom of movement if we left

The rest will presumably go mostly to Remainers, given that May has already offered her olive branch in the form of those Brexit positions.

Just shitposting about the looks and charisma m8

I do love yes minister tho

You are being absorbed into the master collective.