He felt he deserved it since he was in Texas and travelled so far

He felt he deserved it since he was in Texas and travelled so far

Once or twice a month he lifted 4 pound weights a few times as a work out

He treated himself to four large chinese take away dinners piled together on a plate, with two egg rolls each night for dinner

For desert he would have cake and ice cream

Throughout the day he would consume 8 litres of soft drink

For breakfast, he would have three packets of assorted chocolates, toast with eggs and sausages

For lunch, two loafs of bread with various toppings, chocolate, fried chicken and packets of chips

To be fair, being carried into an ambulance, laying in a car for 12 hours, and then being carried into a hospital takes a lot out of you

Only makes sense to eat 10,000 calories a day, at least for a few months

I want to perform an autopsy on this guy so much. Just imagine his insides.

I hope you own, or have access to a heavy duty Jaws of Life

Doesn't he get full?

Literally no

God I wish that were me..

How does he not have diabetes?

How big are his shits?

One can only assume he does.

>8 litres of soft drink

Look I'm glad you're rich but for most of us it's just too expensive to eat healthy.

I'm so grateful my genes predestined me to be a Chad. You can only laugh at people like this, like do a couple of squat thrusts you fatass

SEVEN (7) LIMES

SEVEN

bull fucking shit gwyneth paltrow you rich fuck, SNAP recipients get at the least $80

theres no way that's $29 of food unless you shop at fucking wholefoods for that, at the most that's $14

>a week

>limes
>avocado
>kale
This cunt is moronic

He could reduce to about 4000 calories a day and still drop weight like a rock without moving. Then after about a year waddle around and drop to 3000.

Is that 7 limes?

>avocado
I hope your argument is cost, and not taste.

That looks like it's enough for one meal. Where's all the protein

That's actually pretty impressive.

Is SNAP supposed to provide the entirety of a family's food budget or just supplement it? Because, if you can get that much food for 29$, is it impossible for a family to scrape together another 29$ or even 58$ per week and double or triple it?

It looks like a joke. That's no way near $29 of food as most of the greens are almost free.

Did you miss the giant box of eggs?

You really think Paltrow doesn't shop at the most expensive mom and pop organic food store within a 50 mile radius?

Eggs and beans

Are you implying people should provide for themselves? Are you some kind of racist?

>Once or twice a month he lifted 4 pound weights a few times as a work out
That's more than 99% of people

When i saw the people lifting his legs to clean him i felt the need to put a bullet in his head to end his pathetic existence

Imagine having to clean the shits of this guy, with the amount of food he eats his shits must be massives

>SNAP
Literally means Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program

/fit/'s planned a party for when this faggot and that hamplanet boogie dies, you homos coming over?

Snap helps stop Leroy from needing to stab you for your pocket change.

Thx, Ameribro.

;_; If that's what mentally ill leftists say then it must be so.

He literally thought "okay i'm officially on a diet now, what a good boy, i am, i should have some extra food to celebrate how much weight i'm gonna lose"

There is no correlation between weight and health. They will be waiting for awhile

Poor bait

But how's Leeroys family going to survive on just one avocado?

You're white, you don't know what it's like to be poor.

GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG, COME ON! NO OTTERMODE FAGGOTRY, MY BOY'S GOING FOR BEARMODE

Thanks Bernie.

Leroy buys 15lbs of chicken necks for $1
Leroy is thrifty.

>Gained 93% of my body in a month

>reminder, these fat fucks are being kept alive by taxpayers
>You pay for their SNAP

I CANNOT AFFORD MEAT BUT I NEED SEVEN(7) LIMES

yfw baby powder can't even suck up some of the more bountiful leaks

That's not baby powder, that's her skin.

>OWW MAH LEGS MY LEEEGGS OOOOWWEEEEE

"Just a taste, james," you say as he continues slurping down his gravy. "We both need our breakfast, correct?" Faintly nodding his approval, you get eye level with the yellowed crust flake on his toe. "An appetizer," you say. James eyes light up and he inquires, "where?" Ignoring him, you slide the tip of your tongue up the edge of the flake - a small piece breaks off and becomes soggy. Swallowing it, you tilt your head to the left and align your bottom teeth under the crust, moving slightly forward and shaving off the whole piece. "Mm," James grunts as the flake slides under your tongue, the oniony piece turning spongy. You swallow, but with an audible gulp - as large as it is, it didn't go down easy. "Now for the main course," you say wryly. James' beady eyes dart all over the room past his plate of gravy and steak, desperately looking for a fuller meal. Holding your nose up to the fold of his legs you take a deep smell all the way into your core. Cheese, mayonnaise and the smell of full rot enter your lungs. You gag, but you will not be denied your feast. Taking one of the leg pustules into your mouth, you bite down hard - thick, yellow pus shoots into your throat and strikes your uvula. With the taste of pure rot, your gag helps the half mouthful of disease get down your throat and into your stomach. This feels wonderful, as you haven't eaten in a day. Finally you pull apart the crux of his legs to reveal half an inch of incredibly thick paste lining the folds. "Laygs" was yelped from the corpulent James, but you barely notice. Sliding a finger across the goop, you happily place your finger into your mouth and suckle the sour paste down. No longer can you help it and you go hog wild, drinking mouthfuls of what used to be skin and fat down your hungry throat. Stomach full and picking your teeth of bits of stringy flesh, you kiss James deeply through the remnants of sausage and gravy lining his lips. Falling asleep on his huge fatpad, well, today was bliss

They're the same store brands on the beans and rice we have at the local Fred Meyer big box, and why would she lie? Vegetables aren't the most expensive, but if you actually bought them sometime you'd find out that they aren't free.

imagine the smell when you walk into her room after a few hours

if he east so much he needs to shit a lot. how does he do that?

He literally shits in his bed. His gf cleans it up

I think he does. At the beginning of the episode his GF makes him 6 eggs, 4 biscuits, and 4 sausage patties all smothered in gravy for breakfast. His daughter says "that's too much" and she says "I know, but that's what it takes to make him full." But even if he is full, he'll be "hungry" again in an hour-two and need a "snack" because those people associate being full with their stomachs feeling like they're going to burst.
As soon as that feeling goes away, they think they're hungry again.

He just does, and eventually someone cleans him.

I know fucking is out of the question, but do you think he still eats Lisa out?

>one foot acts like an anchor

kek

I dont even... I think I will go for a run later

So what? These are extreme cases of exceptionally ill people and few in number. We waste far more $$ on corporate subsidies.

>Americans

This is the sort of thing that dumb people get worked up over because it's easy for them to wrap their tiny minds around.

>Limes
>kale
>parsely
>lettuce

If you're on food stamps everything you buy needs to be nutrient dense foods.
And, snap is supposed to be supplemental. Really, you should be spending the Snap money on calories dense/cheap foods like beans/rice/lentils/leg quarters/eggs, and using your earned money on the frivolous shit.

that' right we should end both.

is there a name for that condition?

>memes

Cellulitis

Even in Canada that's not 29$ worth of food. You can go to an expensive grocery store and spend 1-2$ on one avocado, or go to a regular grocery store and get a whole bag of avocados $1.99. Kale? 2$. 1 KG frozen veg? 2$. Most meat you can get on sale for 2-3$ per lb. Meanwhile, a single hamburger at A&W or McDonalds costs over 4$. This is why Canadians aren't as obese as Americans.

Yes, necrosis and dying.

>using meme """"""countries"""""" as an """"""argument""""""

niggers would still hit that

People demonize those they deem below them for taking advantage of systems or for breaking the rules.

Hence why someone robbing a convenience store can get a very heavy sentence while a executive who funnels 100k+ from their own company will get off much easier.

>taek teh paeper off

>posting fotm disney sluts

Poor stupid cow. Americans are truly the lowest form of life

What you guys are forgetting is that safe way is over priced as fuck, and no person on snaps is gonna go to buy food in the first place.

>then
>thin

The delusion

stop being poor faggot

Disney World?

No, tell me. Why are you doing this.

>$29 a week
kek

i used to work as a cashier in a hispanic grocery store. families would come in every tuesday and spend $130-150 worth of literal name brand junk food a week. the next week the same families would come in and get the same amount. 2 cartfulls.
These people were Black, White, Hispanic, Chinsese, etc...

VJ is a Sup Forums classic
>liking chinks
What the hell is wrong with you?

I showed the fatkino to my beautiful GF and she said that James was so effective because he triggered Lisa's PTSD from her abusive husband by being abusive whenever he didn't get his way

VJ is reddit: the actress

that shirt lol

>implying that's not Ari
wew lad

Anyone who is this morbidly obese should not be on SNAP.
Lack of food isn't a problem for them.

>implying ari isn't /ourgal/

What's the cutoff limit for being fat if you're a girl?

Asking for a friend.

depends on how high-test you are

Flesh aprons

There's literally none. Fat girls are a huge fetish

8 litres a day? I can't even drink that much water.
How much water are you meant to drink a day anyway?

60kg

Half a gallon

Is there a source for the 8 liters?

there is no recommended amount. you drink enough to stay hydrated. if you are thirsty drink. if you are not thirsty dont drink.

A non womanlet (180cm+) would still look thin with 65 kg

Average height is around 170cm so I went with that

8 glasses a day

8 gallons will kill you

>Then

>Thin
>Starving

Holy shit, America.

>people wonder why white birth rates are down

Good thing civilized countries with socialized medicine don't have this problem.