The new england patriots are going to the super bowl yet again and there is nothing i can do about it

>the new england patriots are going to the super bowl yet again and there is nothing i can do about it

God fucking dammit. It's so boring seeing them in the Owl every year.

get in here non-cheatriot afc east bros

>their 7th straight AFC championship game

Why can't the rest of the AFC get their shit together?

>mfw Nick Foles throws 400 yards in the owl capped off by a 73 yard bomb to Nelson Agholor to put the iggles up by 17 with 6 minutes to go

>refs fellating NE for the upteenth time.

Do we have a different episode we can air?

>6 minutes
Too much time left

they even good, the nfl just looks the other way during each cheat for long enough to blow over to the next one. they tried being a real team from 07-13 and it didn't work and the league decided they wanted their pat narratives back.

>In 2003 my father said I was crazy because I thought the Patriots Dynasty could last 4 more years
>tfw 15 years later and no end in sight

save us iggles

I HATE THE PATRIOTS I HATE THEM I HATE THEM SO MUCH

Reporting in

>every year
>2 times in last 12 years
What was meant by this?

>People actually doubted Tom "The Goat" Brady

in. not win.

4 times in 12 years

STEELERS VS EAGLES SUBERB OWL WHENNNNNNNN

You mean the NFC right? The last three owl champions were from the AFC cuck

>7 (seven) consecutive AFC championship games
Fuck the Pats and fuck the AFC

>Its only refball if its not my team

Lol faggot, you never see retards like you complaining when calls go your way

This year

what's 2017-12

Reminder that if you are a pats fan, you are a bandwagon. Sorry but it's the truth.

They'll get stomped by the Steelers aka GOAT in history

I hope so man. Its all I wanted my whole life
>t. PA fag

tom brady is about to match the steelers in super bowl wins

>giggles
>owl

>with 6 minutes to go

That's just enough time for another Brady 4th quarter miracle rally.

>waaah the best coach in history had one of the four best teams for seven years
Suicide will stop the pain

Watch CFL.

Son of a BITCH do I hate the Patriots. I know most everyone does but for me it goes much deeper than that. I am beyond hate. 17 years. 17 years have I put up with the Patriots and their nonstop Patriots winning. I have had to watch Tom Brady eat his fucking W's since 2001. My friend is a Broncos fan, he says "Oh yEaH I HatE tHe PaTriOtS tOo BrO" and I say You dumb bitch. Shut the fuck up with your dumb bullshit. We have to play them TWICE A YEAR, EVERY YEAR. and he says "yeah but" and I can't even hear him because at this point I'm thinking about that youtube thumbnail of a fat shirtless little boy tom brady at his combine and there is blood in my ears and hate in my heart. I can just imagine Bill Belichick watching him waddle is way through the 40 and licking his lips. FUCK.

>caught cheating
>best coach
All his wins were immediately invalidated the moment he got caught literally actually cheating at the game

>butthurt about greatness
>you
This makes him even better

>Pats fans literally support cheating at the game as long as it gets them fake wins
Kek, holy shit how pathetic

>2 owl wins that actually matter
>Stoolers fans still use muh rings

Lol

Tom Brady will get fucked by steel

>so great he's literally driving detractors to the verge of insanity
Don't sleep with the lights off the big bad "cheat" monster might get you

>Steelers' rings don't matter
>when the Pats have at least two rings due to proven cheating
Hahahahahahahahaha

Jesus the salt in this thread!
o i am laffin

>it's ok as long as the Pats are doing it!
Buddy, your QB got suspended for cheating. Your coach admitted to cheating. Your team is literally built upon cheating. No amount of "lolumad" meme posting will change that the Patriots have been CAUGHT and ADMITTED to cheating on at least two occasions. Prove me wrong.

I can always admit when bullshit falls our way.

And no one will ever fucking complain that their team won due to refball you blithering idjit.

It's just sports, you'll forget and feel better when you watch the college basketball tournament

the FBI is going to stop them for fraud

go ahead, show me the vacated wins and championships

He called you crazy because good dynasty don't last 4 or 5 years they last for 10 or more

Your dad was calling you a casual scum

>th.. th..they cheated mommy
>PLEASE BELIEVE ME
Be honest you're breathing so heavy right now your oxygen tank is about to break

No one seems to care man, too bad.

Not an argument, you lose sorry

I'll show you a four game suspension for being CAUGHT CHEATING. I'll also show you the half a million fine Belicheat got from the league for videotaping the Jets' sideline.

>you lose sorry
Kind of like your hopes and dreams

show me the vacated wins and championships

Fake fans don't care if their team is legitimate or not, they only care about the wins because they have a low IQ and no honor

>videotaping the Jets' sideline.
Confirmed having no idea what the rules are. Go back to you retard casual.

Meaningless argument, nice moving of the goalpost though
>the Patriots are a cheating team
>prove it!
>ok here
>s-show me the vacated wins!
Doesn't change the fact that they have been caught and disciplined by the league twice for cheating. Scumbag team with bandwagon fans.

A man that could actually afford it is living inside your head rent free. It is just a game, it is in the past, get over it. Move on bud.

It bradys world, user. We're just living in it

Confirmed being underage and not having been around when Goodell fined Belicheat 500k, fined the team 250k, and took away their first round draft pick because they were videotaping the coaches.

But I guess when the Pats do it it's not cheating, just like deflating balls. Pathetic.

>b-best team ever!
>they're cheaters
>w-well it's just a game get over it!
Cringe. But of course an Australian likes the literal scumbag team, I'm not surprised in the least.

Holy shit you're retarded. Just kys casual

>cheating is ok if it gets you wins!
Just what I expected from a Pats fan. You lost too, sorry. Any other takers wanna get blown the fuck out?

Good argument, you showed me
>gets btfo
>y-you're retarded!
You must be an underage, you need to be 18 to post here. Another Patscuckold gets absolutely btfo

ok, wew lad.

Didn't say they were the best team ever.
Didn't say they weren't cheaters.
The extent to which you are upset about this, for the sake of your mental health I am advising you to move on.

But as an aside, watching the 2 amazing pats comebacks turned me from a cynical sneering NFL hater to a fan of the sport.

Sorry desu but tom brady is the goat

Not an argument, redditor

I've been going to and rooting for the pats since grogan was qb. I remember when we got our shit pushed in by the bears... Fuck you

>Pats always make a mysterious fourth quarter comeback where the opposition magically falls apart
Surely the league isn't paying off teams to flop against the golden boy to increase ratings and ad revenue?

You have no idea what rule they even broke. Recording the sidelines is not illegal. You've shown everyone here that you really are a low-IQ casual.

Global rule 10, underage redditor

Conspiracy theories abound in all major sports.

NE loses to shittsburg after shittsburg loses to the jags..

How

Recording the Jets' coaches' signals from an undisclosed location is 100% illegal and the Pats got cracked down on by based Goodell for it.

It's all the bro mancing

This.

>the only man to beat Brady in a Super Bowl has severe autism
>hes done it twice

Nice moving the goalposts after showing everyone how stupid you are. While still trying to throw sidelines in there as if it has anything to do with it.

>Time flies, Jim

You honestly don't need to justify rooting for a team on an indo-China basketweaving forum.

Meaningless non-argument. Doesn't change the fact that they've been caught cheating twice.

Romo is so god damn annoying as a commentator.

I wish someone would tear his vocal chords out.

Get off the Chan oldfag

Who the fuck cares? Just stop responding to each other. Honestly you both look like children.

I'll be honest with you user: you win. You've made me angrier than any poster has ever made me in my decade or so of posting here. I've never wanted to reach through a screen and crush the life out of someone so badly. So congrats, you won. Victory is yours, faggot.

Does 18-1 count as a vacated win?

IT WAS HER TURN YOU CHEETOTRIOTS

6 minutes you say?

>seeing all the butthurt in this thread

Damn it feels good to be a pats fan

(;

Good post