How submissive are women in your country?

How submissive are women in your country?

you mean like sexually or like being obedient and shiet?

Female submissiveness is negatively correlated to per capita gdp

I don't know, I'm only interested in men

Not much.

they are a bunch of bitches who wont offer stomach cuddling

Western culture dont find being submissve sexy

Japan is a very wealthy country yet their women are traditional and submissive.

Not much

they are all independent women™ but in bed they almost want to be raped. weird

outside of the bed, basically who is the leader in the relationship most of the time

Ok Japan doesn't count

It's mostly holds true still

I've heard Danish women are pretty much religious about the equality stuff, that they will get offended if you open the door for them and want a literal 50/50 relationship in terms what you do for each other.

Japanese women control the family finances and the husband's allowance, so they aren't truly submissive

You're right generally speaking, I was just giving a counter example.

What are you doing in HK btw? Or are you actually from there? How much independence does HK enjoy?

Don't really have any desire to visit mainland China but HK could be interesting, I suppose.

not true at all. open the doors is just basic human behaviour, men pay on dates, women clean while cooking is 50/50.
but when it comes to work there is full equality religion

Don't most of them also become stay at home moms after a certain age?

Yes but childrearing shouldn't be the yardstick for submissive but rather the norm for female behavior, the west is the outlier, submissive to me is being a Thai mail order sex doll

>What am I doing in HK btw
Unfortunately my parents fucked here in this tropical hellhole

>How much independence does HK enjoy
enough to stay a relevant global city cash cow for China but slowly decreasing

Very

Just lazy as fuck

They all wear chokers.

Yeah "submissive" is probably a bit of a sexually charged word, perhaps I should've used another term but idk what that term would be...

Do you speak manadarin n shiet?

Same

>Yeah "submissive" is probably a bit of a sexually charged word, perhaps I should've used another term but idk what that term would be...
Feminine

literally face fucked a girl yesterday

You're right, should've thought of that, thanks.

Congrats, I have done it before and it feels extremely god

Did she enjoy getting het mouth fucked, bro?

yes I spent a few years in China growing up, most people don't speak Mandarin here

What do they speak then? Engrish?

Does not this express their latent desire to obey and walk on a leash like a dog?

it's really fun knowing I'm disrespecting a woman and using her face as solely a source of my sexual enjoyment. She was also a feminist so it made it better

We speak Greek

I felt the same way.

About the latter:
doesn't she feel cognitive dissonance when she lets you do stuff like that to her? has she ever expressed a desire to be dominated?

Cantonese

I realized a long time ago most "strong and independent women" or the usual feminist type loves to be dominated in bed. They don't want to be hit on by creepy or ugly dudes, but they want to be dicked down hard by someone they find attractive. It's basically a giant shit test to weed out the weak pussy men that are too intimidated or not masculine enough to get in their pants

Well that's not really news though. Same behaviour is considered creepy when an ugly dude does it but hot with an attractive guy.

It all depends on you personally