Can anyone stop him? Realistically speaking...

Can anyone stop him? Realistically speaking, can anyone stop this monster form forming the greatest dynasty the NFL has ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/11625088/san-francisco-49ers-head-coach-jim-harbaugh-thrives-chaos-difficulty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Eagles will stop him

he's retiring after this year and Boston will go back to being a retarded shit hole backwater cess pit. relax

with three other prenenially championship teams? Does your "city" even have 1 in each sport? (having 3 in the same sport doesn't count unless they are all championship caliber in the last decade)

> greatest dynasty
>Literal gentleman's handshake prevented Peyton from going to SF
how delusional is Pats fanbase holy shit

>Can anyone stop him?
Time

Only chechens can stop new england

enjoy it Timmy
the Celtics might sniff a eastern conference finals here and there. the red Sox might make the wild card once oom a while but the Bruins will always be shit and you guys won't see a championship in anything for a while when this bullshit is over.

>mfw Tom is unironically beating father time right now

shut the fuck up

Brady is about to win 8 in a row and then run for president.

>mr one and done
>capable of cooperating with harbaugh
49ers would've imploded faster than they did

no

/thread

>implying we aren't already in the midst of the greatest dynasty the NFL has ever seen

>prenenially

Their overconfidence is their weakness

It's already a historically great dynasty OP. In my 23 years of life, I've never seen the Pats be bad. Of course I wasn't watching football the whole time but point still stands.

Only if the refs make the “right calls” and his ****** scandals are swept under the rug by goodell

Wtf they stayed the course in the superb owl and had the best comeback ever
I hate the patriots but that was amazing

he looks like he can play for three more years

No he is the greatest man on the planet aside from Trump and only brown eyed "undermensch" hate either of them. Every proud white man knows this and if you even disagreed with what I wrote for a second you are a disgrace to your ancestors.

He's going to get a ring this season and keep playing like a fucking idiot instead of going out on top, then develop a noodle arm and fall off the QB cliff.

No one, not even a GOAT, can fight the ravages of time

this

>“Harbaugh and Manning were throwing the ball, so it goes, when the coach couldn’t help but remark that his passes had more mustard on them than the still-rehabbing future Hall of Famer’s did,”

thanks for that reminder :^)

is this serious?? lmao

It's failing

There always only two. The Master and the Apprentice

espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/11625088/san-francisco-49ers-head-coach-jim-harbaugh-thrives-chaos-difficulty

It was in an espn article I read on harbaugh. its hilarious

kek
Brady retires after losing to The Grwappalo in the Brady Bowl
> could theoretically happen

Overconfidence? Bellicheck takes every team seriously which is why he goes all out even against shit teams

Then explain how he lost to Eli twice

helmet catch

>old as fuck QB
>old as fuck head coach
>been around forever
>Jags in the playoffs
I think it's time for the Jags to retire another elite QB with a playoff thrashing

Not even a Pats fan here, but honestly if he wins another ring I hope he's smart enough to be like Peyton Manning and just retire as king. There is truly nothing better than ending your career on top.

Sure, when he wins his 7th

He said hes gonna keep playing till he sucks. Expect another 4 years minimum

He is hard to beat, but it wont ever happen because even if he started to look weak, the zebras would save him.

The worst thing about all this shady officiating around the pats is that they generally don't need it, so it looks really fucking shitty when they get these hilariously blatant phantom calls that go in their favor.

Well, no one knows his limits like him so if he can do it, more power to him. Be interesting to see anyway.