BRAZIL: CARTELS TAKING FULL CONTROL

11 CANDIDATES EXECUTED

>Brazil's Public Ministry is worried with the security in Rio's election. The intelligence division already identified militia members acting together with other candidates in Baixada Fluminense and the west zone.

>"We have information about some candidates that are to be supported, and receive some sort of, lets say, "sympathy" from the militias." Said District Attorney Sidney Madruga.

TL;DR

>cartels finally decide to step their shit up
>not surprisingly, it's in Hell de Janeiro
>their idea is to elect their own candidate
>they don't plan wasting money on campaign
>solution: kill all other candidates

They've been killing candidates for almost a year, and nothing is being done about it. This country is doomed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aDKQkig11OM
youtube.com/watch?v=fSrgFCddimQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mkuoUcE3sWA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Latinos are based!
>Hispanics are white!

lol

You know: your Germans could alway re-imigrate back to Germany. It would swing the demographics absolutely to our favour and IF you are so based as you claim, we would get a right-wing government.

Make it happen, user! Make Germany great again!

Don't fall for this meme, your monies will be confiscated if you go back.

forgot the link

g1.globo.com/rio-de-janeiro/noticia/2016/07/baixada-tera-mais-400-pms-apos-serie-de-assassinatos-de-politicos.html

well. i need sorce. Because i have more info. Since now cadidates cant accept money from companies fund their campaigns and knowing that next ellection will be mayor ellections. We can conclude that this election will be funded in cash. And who has cash in brazil ? Organized crime and evangelical churches. We are literally between the sword and the cross.

I hope those 20000 soldiers really keep shit tight during the Olympics, the niggers are bolder than ever.

Nowadays they face cops head on and bomb security companies all over, might be they'll be dumb enough to attack the army as well.

We might have a fucking war right during the Olympics. These niggers are fucking retarded.

What are you talking about?

Aren't all german immigrants basically cowards because they ran from the war?

>tfw mom is from full german family and she decided to marry a portuguese/spanish/brazilian guy

I could be speaking german right now

"Our" germans are a fucking commie factory. you are totally wrong hanz.

Brazilian """"""""""Germans""""""""""""

what a shithole

Neither of these are true at all, maybe in Santa Catarina, but most colonies in RS are racist as fuck.

how does it make you feel to know what Merkel could bring back millions of ethnic Germans at the SAME EXACT COST she is spending on """"syrian"""" dindus

FUTURE USA RIGHT HERE

wow I can't wait

>tfw I'm forced to share a country with violent shitskins from the other regions
America please send freedom, you can take the oil from those monkeys as payment.

I'll just give this as my answer... youtube.com/watch?v=aDKQkig11OM

faggy multicultural nazis

you should grab a book :
Luciana Krebs Genro

Same applies to Syrians """""refugees""""" and the gibs seekers. I'd rather have my blood back in this coutry than negros and Arabs.

>tfw German grandfather had 12 kids with a native Mexican woman and created my dad

Yet the south never goes red during presidential elections.
Degeneracy and communism runs rampant in the whole country senpai.

>heh let me tell you about your own state, mate

I know the situation here better than you ever could, I can even mention far more cancerous politicians if you want.

If anyone should grab a book, that's you. Only a retard with no basic history knowledge at all would think german population in RS is concentrated around Porto Alegre.

Pay debts.

you are just a teenager trying to deny your parents gommie tendencies screaming hail hitler. You will be a gommie in less than 10 years. I hope you die out of lack of government money.

commies spotted
bye bye

>brazil
>hispanic

Dont project in me you son of a gommie. Dont try to deny your future stealing money from the public coffers.

>german woman going for a shitskin
nothing new here my friend

HEHEHE south is mad. hahhaha trying to frame me as a gommie and a redditor. I was expecting more from you guys. Cant hold the bantz.

I wonder what brazil would have been like if they took arabs instead of africans as slaves???

Gommies :----DDDDD
Why are we speaking english anyway? Da gringos will never know who is who

Portuguese cant slave themselves. Since they are obviusly of arab origins.

>steal money from the states actually creating wealth
>"PAY DENBTS HUEHUE"

Tyrone doesn't mind being on the front line.

What are the chances of a southern independence (PR, SC & RS. No SP bullshit) happening? What needs to happen for it to become a possibility?

im from rio and i would love to everyone to be separated. not kidding. Even north east would be better off alone.

Russia is going to be laughing their asses off at getting banned from the Holocaust-olympics in Rio.

>#6 criminal people in the whole fucking world
>open borders

>olympics start in 3 weeks

There are parallels...

sex with anzu!

wild japanese appeared.
youtube.com/watch?v=fSrgFCddimQ

looking forward the deathmarch with that tropical weather

It only gets worse from there friendo.
Believe me, here in beanerland we know about stuff like that

>mexico
>venezuela
>brazil
So are failed states up for grabs?

You can add Argentina too

Hopefully for your sake they Cartel's Leaders moves to a power trip instead of a greed trip.

they are Ex police. They are in a rampant greed trip.

underrated post

Hey! Do not bad mouth my neighbour!

You know who to call

we are turning this ship around faggot

Brazil is the Mexico of South America

Can I get a source, friend?

Kek. The one with Panama is spot on, they get really mad when you bring up the fact that they are basically another Puerto Rico.

ayy lmao

There's only one way to fix this
youtube.com/watch?v=mkuoUcE3sWA

Separautist detected.
Pay debts, São Paulo can't pay for your chimarrão forever.

The anerexic prostitue in the picture is called Anzu, shes like some sort of cospay person.

>she

Apologies, Anzu is an anerexic, tranny prostitute.

South america is the mexico of south america

except for Argentina Uruguay and probably South Brazil