WHO IS GETTING EXCITED FOR UNIVERSITY TO START AGAIN!

what are your thoughts about what will be happening on your USA University campus in the coming fall.

most of the people at my school are conservatives, but im expecting a happening due to the media pushing "da white man isuh evil"

I'm excited for all you summerfags to disappear so us neets can resume serious discussion

I'm very glad that I chose to do an apprenticeship rather than go to uni.

We have seen great success in punishing universities that tolerate this sort of thing. Their enrollment dives and they have to sacrifice programs.

Doing a software engineering internship this summer and the fall, so I won't be back on campus until spring. Makes me sad I'll miss potential chimpouts and the elections.

I like my school, lots of nice people who usually mind their in business.

>A group of Dindus will try to organize and interrupt classes
>Majority of student body will get pissed off
My campus had a minihappening a couple years back over Ferguson, I expect more of the same

I'm thinking about bailing from the university system. It's just daycare for niggers at this point

>going to Uni in 2016

Wew...

I predict nothing will happen at least on my campus, everyone is too obsessed with pokeymanz. Hoping for some clashing of Trump vs Hillary supporters and Blue lives/all lives vs BLM elsewhere though.

Checked. Praise
KEK

Some people here wanted to have a """protest""" over pants up don't loot, but it turns out they were a bunch of slacktivists virtue signaling on Facebook.

There is not a significant amount of the niggers where I live. They are pushing "diversity classes", but that's as bad as it gets.

I can still remember setting in my intro to chem class when "Students for Change" came charging into shouting HANDS UP DONT SHOOT and begging people to leave class and join them
Like, 2 people out of 110 left, the rest of us (including the black professor) just shrugged and went on as if nothing happened

>tfw fell for the university meme

Graduated with first class honours, currently working as a waiter and struggling to find work in my field. Don't do it lads, don't be a debt slave.

I flunked out of disinterest. Everyone thinks I still have prospects for the future. I can't wait to break their hearts.

I can't wait to be a cute schoolboy again, i'll only have 4 months then I graduate!

I am at the STEM campus which is separated from the rest of the main campus. I call the main campus the normie campus as there are only dudes, muzzies, and this one chick who looks like grimes on the stem campus. I can't wait to go back to school!!

Everyone's going to be glued to their phones playing pokemon

My Marxist re-education internment resumes its third year in like a month and a half from now

I'm starting my last semester before graduation at Mizzou.

Has the dumpster fire been contained? Will there be more retarded protests? Let's find out!

>debt slave.
Good one :'). Also my uni is better in maths than any British universities (pic related)

iktfb. How long have you been out?

Dude hows the enrollment? my buddy was telling me that last years enrollment took a huge hit. Is the campus like a ghost town.

Still not too late to apply yourself

What do you study user?

>6
>King Abdulahmadullillahmuhammad University

Stop posting meme rankings

>pants up don't loot

Freshman class down 30%, lots of upperclassmen not returning. Several campus dorms are closing for the fall & spring. I remember when I was freshman, they couldn't house everyone, now they have room to spare.

All departments are getting a funding cut and a hiring freeze. New diversity education programs also cutting into funding as all new students now need to go through a semester long diversity training course.

This place is garbage and I'll be glad to leave and never look back. If I was less ambivalent I'd write something edgy to the school newspaper or something but it'd probably hurt me in the long run.

im excited mostly just cause i like school and my school has the hottest girls in the country. also this election will make for unbelievable butthurt to watch

Physic and mathematics at university Pierre et Marie Curie

My last semester was fall 2015. My goal now is to put together some kind of portfolio to secure a decent job in IT. I've considered the military and suicide but I can't say I like either of those paths.

It's the most famous university classement though (Shanghai classement) though

Can't wait to teach more undergrad SJW's about International Relations and Global Political Economy

t.grad student at UMich

dreading it because nursing school is annoying and inefficient as fuck

The school I attend is immune to nigotry.

>mfw apprentice carpenter at trade school
Welp, have fun guys.

in South?
what school?

I just finished school with 2 associate degrees.

Waiting a semester till after the elections before going after Bachelors of Science.

I plan on working full time and prepping.

No debt.

Trump wins, I get in debt and finish school to become a red-pilled forensic scientist.

Hillary wins, I become a cop/sheriff officer and stomp Marxists, stay home in America to defend when she sends Troops to Russia and marxists and BLM try and take over.

Holy fuck where do you go where there is a majority of conservatives on campus?

I'm gonna be a freshman next year. I heard that there were some dumbass protests last year and I don't know whether to be obnoxiously conservative or just keep my mouth shut. What do?

That was their fucking response? To double down? Fuck em, let it burn.

Pepper spray, get some .2 or .7 OC spray.

Keep mouth shut, mimic students around you... but when you detect a fellow red pill... ask them questions to verify.

Teachers are very PC... but every once and a while.

And give your teachers the work they want.

it's possible to hide your power level and plant seeds of doubt all around the liberals near you.

Most conservative student body in the nation. Even some professors are repilled.

join a fraternity and you can be obnoxiously conservative. otherwise don't be obnoxious, be an intelligent well-spoken conservative without "hateful" views, but you don't have to be afraid of voicing disagreements as long as you have responses.

The Time ranking should be, not the Shanghai.
Why aren't you at a "Grandes Écoles" ? Are those reserved to train your Engineers ?

>and give your teachers the work they want

this too, show them you're better by working harder and being better.

I'll be starting Mizzou this fall... Excited to see what's gonna happen...

CANT WAIT FOR THE STUDENT LOAN BUBBLE TO BURST!!!

Yes. The only Grande École dedicated to research is the ENS (École Norme Supérieure) but it's only for geniuses (the ENS alone has as many Fields medal as every US university combined). I did my first year in a CPGE (the school to prepare the Grandes Écoles) but I didn't like the very competitive atmosphere so I went to the uni the next year (I entered the uni directly in the Second year though since I did one year in prepa)

>Think things in your designated thinking area goy!

PH.D.? How's UMich? My little brother wants to go there

Transferring to a new school in the fall, don't know what to expect. It's an engineering school so I doubt there will be anything to worry about.

Yeah I am not talking about grade level or school work quality.

Yes make A's on all major courses for sure.

When I say give them the work they want.

I mean don't write about the Holocaust being faked in a critical thinking/humanities class.

Give them what they want... without being taboo.

Hell I fucking had to write something in a philosophy about the movie "life is beautiful" I fucking worded it like this,

"We can never truly know the hardships of those who lived in the camps, the constant diseases like typhoid, starvation because of rationing due to attacks on German supplies, constant threat of death"

I never said it didn't happen.

I also had to give a speech about the movie, and I used one of Hitlers as a templet and reworded it from the movies main character about his family.

I fucking got more applause then anyone else that day in presentations and no one noticed I was using a speech by Hitler, which happened to be about family.

>tfw graduated December 2014
>I miss it more every day

I'm not worried about the actual schooling I just hate the idea of professors indoctrinating my peers and making every dude gay and every female a rape victim

ENS has its reputation, including here in French speaking Belgium.
I guess you still had to prove to your uni that you were not a Bad Apple when applying. They certainly had to look over your CPGE program and results. You can't just enter P&MC like that, can you ?

attending a community college now during Summer term

everybody is cool so far. Everyone is walking around playing Pokemon Go.

it's gotten so insane, I was walking WITHOUT A PHONE, and somebody shouted 'Woah! you're not playing Pokemon Go!'

It's a pretty comfy atmosphere

Summerfag is such an outdated term. Every single person in the first world has a smartphone with easy access to Sup Forums 24/7/365

That is simple, that will happen in certain classes.

So avoid those classes.

Shit isn't going to happen in a Calculus class.

Probably won't happen in Biology class, if you have a good teacher.

Humanities.. maybe.... Psychology maybe... Bullshit classes, about genders or cultural stuff YES!

History, depends.

>tfw I teach literature
Shit's going to hit the fan one of these days, man.

It's the same here. After a lecture literally 30 people were standing around the same pokestop. In the past I would have been bullied for playing a game like this, now everyone does it.

>I guess you still had to prove to your uni that you were not a Bad Apple when applying. They certainly had to look over your CPGE program and results.
My teachers thought I was able to go in second year in CPGE, and I was in a good one (Saint-Louis in Paris). It's written in my school record. I also had fairly decent crades. So it wasn't a problem.
>You can't just enter P&MC like that, can you ?
You actually can in the first year, you just need a baccalauréat (even a totally un related one like a professionnal or technical one). The real selection is made at the end of the license if you want to go to the master. Also most of the ENS students do there PHd at Pierre et Marie Curie, that's why the selection at the end of the master if you want to do a PHd is very tough.

Alright I'm business and premed track so maybe I can avoid most of that shit in the actual classroom. Thank the lord I'm going to school down south so I don't have to put up with THAT much bullshit from the other students

My friend went to st louis for a year and transferred cause it was so liberal. He's not even that conservative...

Going to endure the hardest semester of my college career so far.

lol i see what you mean; dont write about iq tests in a diversity emphasis type class and so on.

I was forced to attend a seminar today for orientation. It was about diversity and this is what the fucking guy showed

Exactly the reason i changed to computer science im sick of that shit. I go to the most cucked liberal school in America.

Bruh we had something similar at sc, though not nearly as bad holy hell. What school?

Central california here, the Mexicans would kick the niggers asses in.

Are you fucking serious?
I would lose my shit in these classes.

When did sex ed go from being a science class to a political theory class?

There's no fucking "other" gender!!!

start looking at transferring out, seriously

I don't see a lot of that faggotry to be honest senpai.

Break the conditioning.

>my school has the hottest girls in the country
but that's not ASU

>I don't know whether to be obnoxiously conservative
Be prepared to defend your beliefs, read a lot of good sources on common controversies and blast anyone who gives you grief with a torrent of well spoken facts. Nothing beats silencing idiots

Student at University of Missouri here. We aren't allowed to think about these issues cause it would be racist. There are forms called "bias incident reports" where if you are reported for being "bias" you get kicked out of college and charged with a hate crime.

>implying that conservatives wouldn't just get yelled down

In Missouri the major colleges are UMKC, MU, UCM, UMSL, and MST. All of them are the UM system, so even if you manage to move to another school in Missouri, you probably will end up at a just as cucked college as the last one.

Trump university

It is hard to argue substantively when everything is dismissed as [buzzword xyz]. That's what I hate most

Honestly I am, I can't wait to go back to school and prepare myself for a career in government.

I was working poor for a good while but now I'll be moving on up and blowing the fuck out of liberal pansies on the way.

Well, my English professor is anti-Islam and pro-Brexist, to my surprise, so far so good!

you guys are the biggest faggots in the nation right now

>can't get job after borrow 60 grand
>bernie sanders
>most chicks are feminazis, one's who aren't, coalburners
>all dudes are nu-males wearing those little shorts you faggots wear

did i miss anything ?

whoops, this pic is better

>tfw going back to extremely liberal school wearing a MAGA hat

I go to suny new paltz so im prepared to be raped and murdered by luberals. But really theres a school news paper that is all about melanin and we wuz bullshit.

what a fuck-ugly building

Is this VCU?