Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjyrkjqpF80&t=48s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this was such a piece of shit

fuck you OP i'm glad they took the batman movie away from you

Critics are always wrong

gigli actually was pretty ok

youtube.com/watch?v=ZjyrkjqpF80&t=48s
I honestly believe WB sabotaged Live By Night so that Affleck couldn't leave the Batman role

The only way they sabotaged "boardwalk empire: the lamer movie" was by letting it happen at all.

boardwalk empire was garbage

>shill fanboy commercial internet bloggers who only cover blockbusters and approved nerd-culture "art films" and who have no actual knowledge of film as an art form aside from "essential" films and 80s B-movies
>""""""""""""critics""""""""""""

to be fair anyone dumb enough to take rotten tomatoes seriously would be fooled by anybody.

This is garbage, my good man.

ITT: Problem drinkers

I love that man.

Says it exactly how it is. No bullshit. If he says "run", you fucking run dude.

Y'all postin in a bait thread my mans

>Wizard of Oz and The Godfather each only have one negative review
>both negative reviews are from The New Republic
Glad that shitty rag is dying out

>ywn take turns fucking them both

and live by night was worse

actual Ben film critics were wrong about

he does look like casey on this picture

Knight of Cups>To the Wonder>Tree of Life

To the Wonder>Knight of cups>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tree of life

It was an okay movie, but entirely uninspired. Affleck made a homage to noir from the Golden Age of Hollywood, but he didn't really have any of his own ideas, leaving the film as a pale imitation. It felt like he had no confidence.

With that said, there are redeeming factors. Some of the acting was good, the pacing was okay, and certain shots were absolutely gorgeous (e.g. their boat ride during a magenta-soaked sunset).

It's an alright movie. I'd love to see Benny get his groove back, though.

>certain shots were absolutely gorgeous (e.g. their boat ride during a magenta-soaked sunset)

thats a fake tweet and youre retarded