Tom Brady, the worst QB in history

>system babby
>cheats in all conceivable ways
>refs on his side
>piss easy conference
>drafted #199
Yet somehow he lost 13 times and only won 5 times in the playoffs... and somehow he bottled title despite having a perfect team in 2007... and somehow he went 10 years without titles... he's a fucking hack, accept it

lol try hard mandrama loving homo

why do black people hate Brady so much?

Brady is a huge fucking faggot. Really hope he ends up in a wheelchair from CTEs

>tfw the mere existence of a man pooper peeves you so much you keep making threads on a Vietnamese basket weaving forum.

yikes

I can't even imagine the constant pain of being a Dolphins, Jets or Bills fan. You may continue coping.

dolphins got a perfect season superbowl, something cheatriots will never get

he doesn't really get hit. do you watch football? wishing harm like this is really weird, you might be depressed or something. Don't care so much man, it's just a game. I guess your team isn't good at it, but that doesn't matter right now. self care.

Pats get 5 (for now) Superbowls

What was that, 50 years ago?

>this thread

>Really hope he ends up in a wheelchair
Citing the need for the NFL's greater inclusion for those facing disabilities and physical challenges, Bill Belichick successfully introduces and passes new guidelines to the NFL rules committee allowing wheelchairs on the field of play, thereby extending Tom Brady's career by another 10 years.

I'm black and several of my friends love Brady, I wish this meme would stop.

Based Big Dick Brady working geeks on another continent into a deranged frenzy

Lol nigger

Take your proxy off Tenessee

>somehow he went 10 years without titles.

This is shocking tbqh. How did the GOAT have such a dry spell?

>not getting the mem
niggas...

>lolphins can

Confirmed shitskin

There was some salt last year but it wasn't in this level. What changed?

Majority of them won by cheating their way to and in it

the seeming inevitibility of the pats winning again. As a fan I know this is not one of thier better teams, and could easily lose or win either of the last two games. Salty little dolphags have to pray for that, or denigrate Brady, or crow about the home win they get every other year. Its all they have.

>fucks an ugly overrated supermodel who lost her virginity in the first big city she went at 14 yo

u forgot to add that

That was before the 16 game regular season, and also before the cap. It’s practically pre-NFL.

Are your friends white?