41 years old

>41 years old

Other urls found in this thread:

zimbio.com/photos/Keri Russell/2008 Film Independent Spirit Awards/0eXPZm9B3Xj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what are you trying ti imply?

>uses a NINE YEAR OLD PICTURE

why do you fucking retards constantly do this?

I can tell

She is so beautiful and a gifted actress. Hopefully she'll get recognized for The Americans in the final couple seasons, but i'm not holding my breath.

now here is a recent fucking picture

and here is the 2008 spirit awards that the OPs picture is from zimbio.com/photos/Keri Russell/2008 Film Independent Spirit Awards/0eXPZm9B3Xj

fucking moron

this is also a pet peeve of mine, i've gotta say, like that Helen Mirren image from a decade ago thats constantly cited. Anyway, she still looks great, but yea, older.

So cute! Squee

I dont have any Russels on my cool iphone so here is a 39 year old woman

Are her and Matthew Our Couple? Two great actors who seem like sweet people.

every other episode she has a scene where shes naked and we see her (cute) butt

>22 year old virgin

kill yourself you finnish fucking retard

>43 years old

This butt jiggle is the perfect amount of tease! Squee

how can a butt be this cute

They're perfect.

No need to bully

It defies reason and the known sciences.

Hahahahahahahaha

KYS you fucking gay.

Nothing gay about butts fämälämäzoid

HOW

she have any good sex scenes in this show
?

Nosejob and growing into her facial features. Also make-up

:3

She's great

Yes, a panty rape scene fämäläm

>71 years old

>dat milf booty

>61 years old

Amazing face, squee would waifu

This one is literally amazing. Puts the sex in sexagenarian. Only 60+ plus woman i would unironically fuck.

>39 years old

>nina hartley

You are right, maybe doesn't know that nine years change a person a lot?

But i gotta say she still looks really good.

>Magnum XL

Gomen...Dekinai..

Young Helen Mirren is GOAT

I love her so much. She's just perfect.

>13 years old

there is nothing better than getting molested by a hot older woman when you're only 12

>43 years old

god damn i am literally ROCK hard right now

>52 years old

such a qt

>25 years old

Brinkley and her daughters

>85 years old

lmaoooo billy joel's contribution got shafted so fucking hard. That must be rough for her

>Christie Brinkley: I hosed down woman urinating on beach

>Remkus, whose Facebook page describes her as a hairstylist and “a clothing rep with Agnes & Dora,” said Brinkley told her, “You can’t go here your [sic] on MY property! I said um no, I am on a beach and it’s public property.” Remkus said that after some “back and forth,” Brinkley warned that she would spray Remkus with a hose. “I said Please. Go right ahead. And she did. And I threw my glow stick necklaces at her” and urinated as Brinkley shot video of it.

>In response to a Facebook question, Remkus said Brinkley contacted police. The officer, Remkus conceded, told her urinating in public is not allowed. Neither woman mentioned any ticketing or other law-enforcement action.

>“My wish for everyone on this Fourth of July,” Brinkley wrote, “is . . . may you live in the Land of the Free from belligerent drunken stalkers with weak bladders and foul mouths. (that’s not too much to ask right ?) Peace! I’ll raise my glass of Bellissima Prosecco to that . . . Cheers Happy 4th to everyone!”

do vaginas still do vagina stuff at that age? If she's turned on does it self-lubriciate or what?

>51 years old

It makes watching Hannibal weird

He just looks like a 45 year old with a trendy haircut.

>“I know it’s Independence Day but that does not mean ‘free to pee’ in front of my guests and me at my fireworks gathering,” the Sag Harbor supermodel, 62, posted on Facebook. “Maybe the trespasser should celebrate ‘Depends Day’ as she apparently thinks she lives in ‘The Land of the Pee,’ and I was forced to hose down her mess after she urinated in my yard all the while throwing things at me.”

>“I had to pee,” wrote the woman, Erica Remkus, on Facebook, in a now-deleted post captured on British media. “So I went on the beach (public property) and there was a guy peeing so I waited until he was done,” she said. “Then I went near where he had gone and she and friends got up and started yelling at me.”

dat old man hairline

waifuists BTFO!!

you'll probably need lube

Not as hot as her mom, or in many ways her sister, but still attractive.

This is fucking wizardry. She's had kids and she's 63 years old and her body is fucking tight. I mean almost every other woman alive looks grotesque in this situation.

I mean you argue her face is down to plastic surgery, but her body looks great as well.

She's in her prime in her 40s

I hope she gets her perfect anus penetrated like it deserves

Dry as the gobi desert, mate.

Negan.

She's vegan i think, which helps a lot.

Kek

The other one is literally a clone of her mom

She kind of looks like she's 35 with makeup. She's good.

She's Aryan Masterace which helps alot.

Where are the tits???

Disgusting
Also a fucking retard

w/ women it's usually one or the other

Me on the left

>I mean you argue her face is down to plastic surgery, but her body looks great as well.

I don't think she's had much, if any, work done. I can't prove it, boviously, but she doens't give off the PS vibe.

this woman is my mother's age. How much time do you think she devotes to fitness and skin health?

It's just good plastic surgery

>67 years old

Gere could still probably steal your bitch

plus look at that hair

Eating healthy and abstaining from vices like smoking will do that

>64 years old

Why does he look like De Niro here?

dose god tier genes

Superior Russian-Mongol genes

if he got some dental work he'd look much younger and healthier.

How hard did Richard hit the usual vices when he was still slamming puss?

>This is how Americans wash their hair

No wonder the rest of the world has no respect for you clowns.

it's a shoop

watch your mouth you stupid fuck.