Why is this trash heralded as the greatest comedy of all time?

Why is this trash heralded as the greatest comedy of all time?

Seinfeld was groundbreaking at the time but then every other sitcom copied it so now the jokes are stale to us. It's like how young people think 2001: A Space Odyssey is the most boring movie ever made.

Bane?

It's literally the only good sitcom ever made.

not really.
not op here, and i only watched the 1st episode, and how he let himself abuse was cringe.and he is 30+, he should've more brain than that to happen.

goes on the Sup Forums tricked me to watch list

Seinfeld doesn't hit its stride until season 3

>What is Frasier

Big Bang Theory for rich people

On season 3 now. Do the standup segments ever get funny?

JLD was such a qt in Seinfeld. What the hell went wrong?

Not really

are you a retard

she aged 20 years in 20 years?

she was still ok in this

Her face went from qt to cougar, still would though.

ever watch the show she did in between?

the first six episodes she played a real sultry character, always felt elaine was a bit too masculine

most people haven't seen Xavier Renegade Angel

Because all other TV comedies are somehow worse.

Honestly ? Probably because its so relatable. A lot of the plots and humor are relatively simple and don't need much to get into

Are you insane? She's still great

>its a Newman episode

this

it introduced so much to the genre. Did away with a lot of the cheesy moral aesop-fable endings that were so common with a lot of sit-coms in the 80s. Also broke a lot of ground in the structure and tone, namely introducing an absurdist quality to the humor. It's a well-written show, overall.

Curb > Seinfeld

Not even a contest my dudes. This is now a Larry thread.

I think this is generally accepted fact but Seinfeld kind of paved the way for it.
Curb is so fucking funny though, you can tell that the restrictions of censorship and whatnot really hampered Seinfelds potential to be funny.

Tie me up in the corner Richard, and make me watch as you suck off Matthew.

larry is /ourguy/ this is undeniable fact

It's tomato soup and grilled cheese tier comfy