Name a madman that recently became president and will soon be impeached thanks to his own stupidity

Other urls found in this thread:

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/25/tony-shaffer-donald-trump-wiretapping-case-worse-watergate-not-russian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/23/politics/adam-schiff-trump-russia-grand-jury/
thehill.com/homenews/house/323475-rep-waters-impeach-trump-if-there-was-any-collusion-with-russia
wsj.com/articles/trump-russia-collusion-evidence-is-more-than-circumstantial-key-lawmaker-says-1490239082
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-treason-donald-trump-russia-us-election-alt-right-websites-george-w-bush-ethics-lawyer-a7644966.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UutkJGJaMxE
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/schiff-more-circumstantial-evidence-trump-associates-colluded-russia-n737446
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy2z2QQQKUU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imma go with a penis Steve.

What if the plan was to make Pence President all along?

In b4 some trumpet says "but... but... but Hillary"

Hum, Jackie Chan!

Hillary

That would be too smart

I'm gonna go with Chancellor Palpatine, Steve.

Duterte?

Bill Clinton?

Trudeau

What are some films where a man makes a claim then it comes true?

insider.foxnews.com/2017/03/25/tony-shaffer-donald-trump-wiretapping-case-worse-watergate-not-russian

MY WIFE'S VAGINA, STEVE
FINAL ANSWER

Idris Elba

There are no grounds to impeach Trump, why are Hillary and Bernie voters such children? Your side lost, try again in 4 years.

President Barack Obama

>He thinks a President can be impeached just because you don't like him.

if only

Perhaps losing an election doesn't stop you from caring about holding people accountable and the direction the country is headed.

see

why has there been anti-Trump threads all day here?
are the shills that desperate?

It's fine to care, but you shouldn't be chimping out because you didn't win. Find a way to work with what you actually have instead of being a little bitch about it.

Give me one example of why he should be impeached. Something that you'd impeach any president for, not just because it's Trump.

I'm by no means a fan of the man, but he won fair and square, let it fucking go and get on with your life.

YOUR BIG BLACK COCK STEVE

obama

Bump

They can be impeached for treason though

>Find a way to work with what you actually have instead of being a little bitch about it.
You mean like those Republicans that protest Obama calling him Hitler and refusing to work with him the entire 8 years?

Because he's a racist demagogue who had Russia hack our elections and is systematically dismantling our democracy

>holding people accountable
I understand how you feel, but "I don't like him" has never been grounds for impeachment. Come back when he actually breaks a law.

BIG

> doesn't know how impeachment works

Look it up jethro, based on the events of the last few weeks the vide president dan absolutely call for an investigation on the presidents "mental competency"
The only thing stopping them is that it'd be embarrassing.
And then the repubs would have hat cock sucker pence as a puppet.
The working environment of the White House is miserable right now, no one trusts each other.
Criticism of the administration and decisions aren't necessarily attacks on the man or the election that is over.
Do you see what I'm saying
>inb4 "no stay mad Hillary shill"
I'm not american

>he's a racist demagogue who had Russia hack our elections
user... be more subtle

Nobody likes neocons here bud

your mom is a racist demagogue

>not american

shut the fuck up and get stabbed then, liam

I also hope Vide President Dan calls for an investigation, friend.

And Those guys were cunts too. Obama had 8 years and at the end his entire legacy is bullshit, at least give Trump a chance.

1: He hasn't said anything racist.
2: Russia did not hack the election
3: What part of your democracy has been taken or will be taken under Trump?

All I see from people who hate trump is 'i dont like him' or claims that he is racist, sexist or has ties in Russia.

All the while ignoring that bernie wasn't a great choice, that hillary sold russia a fucking massive share of US uranium among other things.

When trump breaks a law, we can have this talk, until then you're just a fucking child crying your team lost.

Again. Nothing he has said has been proven false or an out and out lie. He's been right about everything thus far. As for the problems in the working enviroment of the white house, I wonder if thats because both parties are opposing him. He might have ran as a republican, but in all honesty, hes a third party candidate.

>He thinks treason means president I don't like

Not arguments :^)

If only Bush hadn't had Colin Powell fuck himself in the ass.

We could have had a pretty good president.

why would he be impeached?

i don't argue with british pussies

>I understand his government better than him
Actually makes me sad.

Name one concrete example of how he's a racist, Russia "hacked" the election, or is "dismantling democracy."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collusion
edition.cnn.com/2017/03/23/politics/adam-schiff-trump-russia-grand-jury/
thehill.com/homenews/house/323475-rep-waters-impeach-trump-if-there-was-any-collusion-with-russia

It won't happen though and even if it would take months.

the only thing you understand is how to fit a cock up your asshole

>Because he's a racist

Opinion discarded.

> No proof of collusion from Trump, any tie to russia was literally one guy who worked for putin that trump fired after he found out.
> Grand Jury thing is smoke and mirrors fueled by MSM every day.
> Collusion again, already shown not to have happened.

If comey said it, ignore it.

thats just allegations though? right?

>And then the repubs would have hat cock sucker pence as a puppet.
There is no puppet master. Despite their electoral success (or because of it?) the GOP is shattered more than ever before. They can't even agree on their fucking healthcare bill and they had 7 years to prepare.

trump livin in yall heads rent free

Depends.
The FBI director is currently actively investigating Russia ties. I imagine it'd play out more of a breaking story, and the president would resign.
But it's trump, maybe he would t resign, and he'd drag the office through court proceedings about fucking Russian slutt s.
it would be insanity

how is he a racists?

>there are no grounds to impeach Trump
>lololol yes there are his "mental competency" aka drumpf is literally retarded and should be impeached

Kys my man

colluding with Russia wouldn't be against the law anyways.

it's a little more than that wsj.com/articles/trump-russia-collusion-evidence-is-more-than-circumstantial-key-lawmaker-says-1490239082

But people don't care. We literally have Trump on tape calling for Russia to interfere with the election and event that didn't make the GOP suspicious.

>triggered
Calm down. go have some lard or something, virgin :^)

It would be literally treason.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/fbi-treason-donald-trump-russia-us-election-alt-right-websites-george-w-bush-ethics-lawyer-a7644966.html

Um, no sweetie, Trump didn't win anything. He lost the popular vote, he lost on Obamacare, he lost on his Muslim ban, and now he's about to lose on his SCOTUS pick.

>treason

You still don't even know what that word means.

go suck some cock queer

him making a joke at a rally is your proof?

Oh honey please tell me if he lost the popular vote how is he president then?

The problem here is;
The popular vote doesn't matter, if roles were reversed you'd be saying the same thing too. It's always been the college, deal with it.

Obamacare won't last, wait and see.

It was never a muslim ban, and it'll go through soon enough. I bet you didn't say a fucking thing when obama banned the same countries for a longer period of time.

Lol, His SCOTUS pick will happen, 100%.

what tape?

I love how everyone is suddenly an expert in politics as if any of you faggots cared about any of this shit until the election. Trump won, you were sold on the lie of the world ending, it isn't and now you have to justify your hissy fit with acting like there's reason to impeach him. Get fucking real.

I justtold you how it works, but I'm sure it's hard understanding being 12 and all
>lololol
I'm not going to break down "mental competency" since you have none, but based on his actions of late, yes, idiot, he has made many statements within his own party nervous that the VP could use.
Drunk bleach faggo, you're going to be eating shit for the next months

I do. Even Trump supporters reckon that collusion with Russia would mean treason
>In codifying treason, Congress hewed to the Constitution’s language, specifying that it applied to those “owing allegiance to the United States.” Guilty parties, per Congress, “shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.”
>In United States v. Greathouse, a 19th-century U.S. court, working from this Supreme Court precedent, concluded that “levying war” doesn’t require participation in “open hostilities.” It is enough to “perform any part in the furtherance of the common object, ‘however minute or however remote from the scene of action.’” The court noted also that the term “levying war” “embrace[s] not only those acts by which war is brought into existence, but also those acts by which war is prosecuted. They levy war who create or carry on war.” Further, the court noted that any force directed at overthrowing the government—whether in whole or in part—or “defeat[ing] the execution and compel[ling] the repeal of the of its public laws” qualified as levying war.
>What one scholar describes as a “non-kinetic effects approach” would determine whether cyber attacks constitute armed attacks, or acts of war, based on their effects rather than on any requirement of physical force. This scholar marshals a compelling historical example as support for this notion: naval blockades. He argues that the Framers saw any large-scale disruption of commerce or interference with a right, and concomitant economic threat, as an act of war. This interpretation comports with the Greathouse court’s language concerning acts that were tantamount to “defeat[ing] the execution and compel[ling] the repeal of … public laws.”

but he's litrally hitler...

youtube.com/watch?v=UutkJGJaMxE

>Even Trump supporters reckon that collusion with Russia would mean treason
You're living in a fantasy world.

'If it looks like the russians did it, I can assure you it wasn't the russians. Every intelligence agency learns how to cover their tracks, they also learn to leave behind bread crumbs that point at someone else. So if you find evidence of Russian hacking, it wasn't the Russians.'

Kek stay mad kiddo

but what would his collusion be?

>uh hey go release these DNC emails that show the DNC was basically working against Sanders, and I'll point out that the leaks exist

People from both parties stated that they have seen (more than) circumenstencial evidence for collusion.
It was literally all over the new last week:
nbcnews.com/politics/politics-news/schiff-more-circumstantial-evidence-trump-associates-colluded-russia-n737446

NAKED GRANDMA

The VP can't begin the process of impeachment you utter dumbass, you don't even know how it works.

>left wing news links
made me think

why are you shilling on Sup Forums anyway?

>as if any of you faggots cared about any of this shit until the election
Yeah, it's not like you were off trading dank memes with your friends and completely killed whatever discourse there was between parties.

It's not like you were wasting your time fucking around that you didn't notice there were more important things at hand.

Like electing a potential traitor. Oops.

MALE
GENITALS

Your entire statement screams "high school freshman"

i'll beat your ass you redheaded fuck

>hay guys who even cares lulz

Kys

yea true the parties were getting along just fine until Sup Forums posted frog memes on twitter

We don't know. It's an ongoing investigation. But people had insight in the evidence and said there is more than smoke there.
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy2z2QQQKUU
Some of them are at least.

We got a bad ass over here.

>It's not like you were wasting your time fucking around that you didn't notice there were more important things at hand.
Like what you fucking faggot? Increasing the refugee intake by 500%? Go fuck yourself.
>Like electing a potential traitor. Oops.
Keep screaming into the void, pal.

No, I'm not a lib.

you're doing the same thing retardo

Clinton was impeached for perjury and obstruction of justice, dickweed.

> Nothing he has said has been proven false

>he thinks the global American spying network can be outsmarted by a few hundred trolls, oil money and cold war technology
>if you find evidence of Russian hacking, it wasn't the Russians
God did the same with the dinosaurs. It's literally common sense.

So what happens if there is literally nothing to the Trump/Russia allegations? Do all of the hysterical lefties learn a lesson in humility or do they immediately switch to the next smear?

we still haven't been shown one shred of evidence that it was Russia 2bh

So many triggered leftards...dont you guys have some playdough to make you feel better?

It's ok, I'm already tired of winning.

Angry little Drumpflet snowflakes, I grow weary of posting this image. When will you learn? Your racist demagogue Drumpf has failed. He will be impeached any day now, and you will all quiver in fear when the brave Lady Clinton takes to the Oval Office. To you rural and suburban retards, I say this: you tasted from the well of power, you abused its potential, and now you shall be cast back into the shadow of society. The age of White people has long since ended, I hope you enjoyed your little field day.

If you were from a country, any country, and your government paid you to hack the election of an ally or enemy, would you think said government paying you would want it linked back to your country? Or do you think that being that good, at that level, you're taught and you learn how to make it look like some other nation done it? Have you ever even used a script? You have no fucking idea what you're talking about you monumental pleb.

>I'm not a lib
You're a moron.
To dismiss the possibility because you like the guy is nothing short of retarded, and homosexual.
Take trumps cock out of your mouth, and realise an investigation is needed, and should go quickly if he did nothing wrong.
Oh, but your 14 and don't understand anything but a "us vs them" mentality.
Seriously walk into traffic, you faggot mouth breather.