Why do n*ggers hate Trump so much? Has he even done or said anything "racist" against them?

Why do n*ggers hate Trump so much? Has he even done or said anything "racist" against them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t6AcLgF9LX0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the media said he was racist. Black people cannot comprehend that they are not the only possible target of racism.

the jewish media successfully memed him into the next Hitler

if you tell somebody you support Trump irl, chances are you will be treated like somebody who just said "I think Hitler was a good guy"

the jewish media did this, and blacks bought into it

He want's to bring jobs back, that is why greeks also hate him

He's never said anything racist, but libcucks use the word so often that it has no meaning anyways. They'll call their own dog racist just for barking at a plate of spaghetti

wow its almost as if blacks are a small percentage of the country whose vote doesn't matter

they think he's going to take away their gibsmedat

youtube.com/watch?v=t6AcLgF9LX0

I haven't heard Trump say that he wants to cut welfare payments, but nogs instinctively know which party hands out the cheese

>n*ggers

niggers. it's spelled "niggers". nobody will mind if you write the word nigger here

They are 13% of the population and in 2012 had a higher voter turnout than Whites. Of course they matter

That's probably the most likely explanation.

>take away their gibsmedat

Are they really falling for this?

What do you think ?

And the majority of Blacks are concentrated in the strongest Republican states, the Black vote is meaningless.

they matter like a greek iou

I chuckled, but with numbers like 88% to 0%, they can make a difference. The real question will be about turnout. No way the nigs come out for Hillary the way they did for Obama.

He has an "R" next to his name.

>Has he even done or said anything "racist" against them?

don't need to. Hilary/Bernie/Media says he's racist, so he's a racist. Welcome to 2016.

Most nogs are trapped on the democratic slave plantation. They just can't help it

North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania etc

"laziness is a trait of the blacks"

Democrats sees blacks as an important demographic to get votes, and exploit them, giving them hope that their establishment candidate will give them jobs, better lives and end the ghetto violence

When Trump(and Sanders) talked about seriously helping blacks out of their miserable lives by creating more jobs and raise the minimum wage in certain states, the Democrat leaning media did their best to discredit Trump with the "racist" narrative to fit their establishment interests
This also includes them giving coverage of BLM dividing the US even further with anecdotal cases, when the real problem killing blacks are actually themselves in gang violence

>n*ggers
naggers?

There was a black guy in one of my classes who said that he thought that that Trump would bring back slavery. I asked him what he had said that made him think that, and he said that he's rayciss and that Hitler probably didn't say he was going to kill the Jews before gaining power.