Question Session #2

Continued from

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahr's_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_Communications_Headquarters#/media/File:GCHQ-aerial.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is a method your group uses to remove calcification from the pineal gland?

>calcification in the brain
Isnt Alzheimer also some sort of calcification?
Am i onto something?
Should my daughter avoid berry flavoured sugar sweet tooth paste with high fluoride dosage?

can you give us any fucking proof that you are a "High level insider"?

This will not happen ever in any thread.

wait so drinking too much water fucks up your brain until you eliminate the fluoride?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahr's_syndrome

what the hell

What do you know about American FBI/CIA operations in my country?

Did Soros and his ilk attempt to rig the Brexit referendum? If so, how?

Why do NASA keep cutting the ISS feed?

Sorry if I'm asking duplicate questions, I missed the first thread.

Do you do anything having to do with accessing or training your subconscious mind, and training your intuition? If so, what? Any resources?

What about influencing the subconscious of others?

Of what import is persuasion, NLP, psychology, propaganda and psychological manipulation of others?

then could the mods please ban role playing retards like this

This is a pic of GCHQ, is this the symbol of three? Is this your faction?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_Communications_Headquarters#/media/File:GCHQ-aerial.jpg

Also does it cause damage even in small dosage?

Related to the picture. Do you try to establish order with the idea of the Nash Equilibrium is that how you proceed?
It seems that Nash is of special interest for you or the organisation regarding that you mentioned him several times.

I've often thought and researched about trying to find a better way of energy storage than batteries.

My research hasn't gone very far and I've failed to find any kind of technology that could revolutionise energy storage.

Could you please drop some clues on energy storage solutions/technology that we could pursue? Something that will absolutely revolutionise energy storage?

could the fact that I grew up drinking well water that wasn't fluoridated be part of the reason that I don't seem to be as willing to accept the "official story" and seem to have the ability to view things on larger scales than most?

I've also seen you mention having experimented with pyschoactives. I have as well, in the past. These compounds are known to help break down traditional allegiances to ideas and allow a person to have a certain amount of detachment most don't seem to be capable of.

who became "ascendent" to the highest degree where he had "full access" to the subconscious and unconscious and therefore got divine insights and the ability to made people follow him?

Would you shortly respond to this idea?
So there is enough evidence that Jesus actually lived? I knew it the whole time!

You left out part of Washington's quote in the last thread.
>It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Illuminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more truly satisfied of this fact than I am.
The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter (if they are susceptible of seperation). That Individuals of them may have done it, or that the founder, or instrument employed to found, the Democratic Societies in the United States, may have had these objects; and actually had a seperation of the People from their Government in view, is too evident to be questioned.

was John Nash really Satoshi Nakamoto?

#
>Well, i could attempt to flee and live Off the grid, but im in the system already so as soon as i get picked up anywhere i'd get hauled in right away and i'd have to break off contact with friends and family.
>Any particular subjects to focus on?
>I already have a very wide and deep knowledge base and am always adding to it.

Anything more on this?

Is there anyway to avoid violent revolution in the US? Looking at the last few months a chess match between the two houses, it seems to be the goal of the left to create a power vaccume and fill it with like minded people to hold what they have.

Quit with these LARPing threads faggot

One of the problems I have with learning is when to act and use what I have learned. How to know when you know enough? The light of curiosity seems to keep me from doing anything, but I just keep reading and reading. A part of me romanticizes a simple life owning a mechanic shop (I'm an apprentice mechanic, have 2/3 of a music degree). Is it important to 'get to the top' or so to speak if you have very high intelligence or is it okay to live simply? What would you say to someone who has felt for a long time that they have not come anywhere close to achieving their potential? I feel like the balance of my knowledge is way off -- like I know a lot, but haven't done anything with it. Perhaps this is why you are the high-level insider and I'm the peon writing this?

I follow this since thread 1 the OP in the way he articulate and present knowledge isnt just any role player. This is really really interesting material!

r/Redpill, you as a man strives to reach his full potential forever

Apparently zinc, magnesium, selenium, and iodine are good for this in appropriate doses

You replied yes to this in a prior thread.

>Is there a foreign power influencing/financing the racial unrest in murica?

Who is the foriegn power? And for what reason do they want racial unrest?

You also said Soros and obama were 'dark priests' I thought you, the good guys, nurtured him, why is he a darkie?

Funnily enough r/redpill is where I started. Spent a couple years on there actually. I came to a point where I felt like I had learned as much as I could there. I found r/the_donald and then r/european and then pol, freaked out about race realism and white identity and traitorous government for a while, realized I didn't want hate in my heart, now here for the great conversations and interesting people.

Fluoride isn't necessarily bad and has useful functions. There are processes to reverse damage like dosing up on citric acid. It's about not overdosing on it and performing good cost-benefit analysis. Learn to the system dynamically and manage it.

The british interfere in america far more than the reverse.

welcome back.

Better to work on your conscious mind. Realizing your potential there is the road to good things.

Manipulation of your base instincts and subconscious mind is a highly advanced art and in widespread use.

>british interfere in america
>brits have loads of US military bases on our soil
this idiot is just some dump larper who doesn't know anything reminds me of the /adv/ larps

No.

Fluoride is actually good for your teeth for example. There are reasons to have some, you just have to compensate and dose intelligently as with most things.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fahr's_syndrome
Wikipedia says calcification has no cure

Also, I felt that redpill started to grow up in a way. I've had a wonderful girlfriend for the past 5 years. Love her lots and going to marry her. Never got into spinning plates or trying to improve my notch count -- at the time I had a small thought that I may be missing out but I knew that I made the right choice once /pol and a few people on r/redpill spelled out how degenerate and hurtful hookup culture is.

Why do you say there aren't aliens? There is countless reports from the airforce and commercial pilots, video evidence from satellites, etc. Is this an area you don't want to reveal because its dangerous?

His particular ideas are useful and better than their antecedents, but his life is also worth being familiar with. A cautionary tale against merely being well-intentioned for example.

How do I improve my mind? How do I better my memory and logical faculties?

Is meme magic something to be taken seriously? I've seen what I would consider to be strong evidence in favor of it. If it is, how powerful is it?

We'd like to see a decrease in the fetishization of "nature" and a vast expansion of waterworks. Look up a project Kennedy was interested in: NAWAPA. You can store a staggering amount of energy in artificial water reservoirs like this besides other obvious benefits.

IN an earlier thread, you said this..

>We do a wide variety of things to publish their names: honor lists, spelling bee winners, etc. They ask meaningful questions and are heard, and so on.

Are you the only faction that does this? Recruit people in this way?

I grew up on well water as well, for what it's worth. You could consider it a contributing factor for sure, but not the end all be all explanation.

How so?

Actual historical figure, yes. No room for debate on that question.

The other part of your question is pretty subjective, so maybe better left to you to answer for yourself.

answer this please

By British do you mean the fact that Bill Clinton is part of the Royal Bloodline (the Jew one at least? Winston Churchill and Pamela Harriman's prodigal son? (N. Rothschild>Edward VII>Winston>Bill))?

Learn everything. I don't know your particular strengths, weaknesses, or interests. Don't just follow your strengths, works on your weaknesses too, and spend some time developing the discipline to learn things you might not initially find interesting anyway.

If you distinguish between actual widespread violence and the mere threat of it, yes. If not, no.

I'm still actively learning and so is everyone I hold in high esteem. Some sort of end of this process doesn't seem like a useful construct to me.

how do I deal with attention deficit problems?

Are you doing this of purely your own volition and interest or at the direction of others in your group?

What was your parents' socioeconomic status? IQs? Connections?

We don't view either as a positive influence on society and assess both as having very flawed ideologies.

One stupid question and I'll fuck off. How long have humans had single-stage-to-orbit technology?

Is it required to be pro-Israel to be a higher up?

Look up the Churchill family, in particular Pamela Harrison. Major influence behind the Clinton campaign, and also the family behind his primary (public) opposition, Pat Robertson and the moral crusaders.

The full truth of the matter is far more pervasive and sinister.

Same reason I would feel comfortable saying there are no unicorns: the evidence is not compelling. In addition, we have the means to detect interstellar travel and don't.

Yes. Coherence in consciousness is a very real phenomena. More real than most realize.

respond to this please

When I said we there, I meant society. Gifted people are easy to find. There are plenty of organizations that seek them out, good, sinister, and neither.

We do something similar in my martial arts training, one day each week we focus solely on our off hand/foot techniques.

I imagine something similar would apply to mental acuity.

Strengths are math/science/esoterica/ability to see things from many perspectives. I generally learn quickly and my memory is fairly acute even considering use of a particular plant. Lol, that won't be likely to be an issue where I may end up though.

I get along well with people from varied backgrounds and due to my large knowledge base, can generally converse with nearly anyone on nearly any topic.

Main weakness is I wear my heart on my sleeve; most definitely a liability in such a place. I also get frustrated with ignorance, especially the willful kind.

>dosing up on citric acid

Does not allow fluoride in combination with citric acid allow aluminium to pass the brain blood barrier?

Bill is a Rothschild King, from Nathan or Jacob Rothschild who mated with Queen Victoria, their child Edward VII had an affair with Jennie Jerome producing Winston Churchill, who had an affair with Pamela Harriman producing Bill Clinton who was sent to live with an adoptive mother in Arkansas. Bill looks nothing like his so called brother -- take a quick google to see how much he looks like his uncle Randolph Churchill.

>The full truth of the matter is far more pervasive and sinister.
Tell us more famalam

Rockets are a terrible way to get to orbit. Not even worth worrying about.

How exactly does meme magic work. Can we control it, or will it destroy us if we are not careful. Is Kek real, and if he is, what exactly is he?

>I also get frustrated with ignorance, especially the willful kind.

You are not the only one.

I suppose just us posting here is a convergence of consciousness.

Can't give you a single answer. Is it biochemical in origin? A lack of discipline? A combination of both? Really depends.

Wil I ever be able to visit Nibiru?

Shouldn't the mods do something about this roleplaying?

Its really getting out of hand. Shilling all day everyday with 0 new information or proof.

You mean hydromechanical batteries?

They're good at enormous capacity and longevity of storage but not as efficient in their current state.

(There's a decent net energy loss but what they're used for is pumping water uphill when energy is cheap and then using that reservoir as an on-demand hydroelectric dam when energy prices are high.)

Is an aspect of the pervasive and sinister truth that FDR and Churchill were butt buddies working together during WWII to create what's commonly thought of as the NWO?

Like Jung's collective unconscious thing?

What were your parents like? Did they have unusual connections? What was their socioeconomic status?

How highly do you/your organization value going to college/university?

Then can you explain UFO phenomena?

What do you make of that Boeing Skunkworks dude saying "We have the technology to take ET home. Anything you can imagine, we know how to do." And does it have anything to do with "all points in time and space are connected." like he said?

That doesn't sound like it depends a lot. Give your solutions assuming it's either purely a discipline problem or purely a biochemical problem.

Do people have auras? Does magik is a sense work? Can you effect the world around you with your thoughts? And by that, i don't mean tech stuff, harry potter stuff.

topkek, I had to look to make sure I didn't write this as I have a lot of the same feelings you have other than I don't think there is such a thing as "when you know enough," there are more books to read on this earth than I have time to spend doing so and to me, knowledge is one of those areas where there is no "enough."

But that's just me.

There are not highly respectable and mentally stable people in their thousands, from the airforce and even ex cabinet positions corroborating the existence of unicorns or their presence on the moon, or thousands of videos of them. No people I trust and know are very intelligent have seen unicorns. I haven't seen unicorns and then went on YouTube and found videos of the same kinds, performing the same motions. I think you should reassess this issue.

>In addition, we have the means to detect interstellar travel and don't.
This assumes they don't have the technology to counteract our detection, or that someone isn't forcing them to not report it.

No

FDR and Churchill were more like allies of convenience than butt buddies. FDR was closer to Stalin than Churchill.

The most useful thing you will get from formal education is observing its effects on other people.

There are a variety of explanations of UFO phenomena from intentional trickery, black projects, outright lies, etc.

"Anything you can imagine, we know how to do" - only true if you have a very limited imagination, but perhaps true for most.

Is Catalonia's independence relevant for you in any way?

>but not the end all be all explanation.
I'm well read enough to know this innately hopefully won't ever fall into the trap of, "I've got it all figured out."

One of the biggest barriers to learning is "things I know," and so if I approach every situation with the idea that it has something to teach me, then hopefully I can make the most out of whatever opportunities present themselves to me.

Was Hans C Anderson one of you?

There seems to be a change in education, the attempt for people to do things in a collective sense, and identify in such a way, to the point where anything that upsets this collective sense gets attacked.

Is that your doing?

Yes, in a very limited sense

Governments intentionally promoted these ideas as a way to justify otherwise hard to explain actions. It's also true that there are sincere believers, not people promoting stories with the sanctioning of the state, but them believing it doesn't make it true.

Do you know if clairvoyance and precognition exist?

Also, Do you have a preferred way for us to remain in contact? Anonymously, preferably. I'm not certain I want you knowing who I am right now, but you're just too fucking interesting not to want to keep talking to.

Mostly you just seem intelligent.

>FDR was closer to Stalin than Churchill.
Very interesting but thinking about it, it makes sense.

That's a very specific little chunk of my question about the boeing guy you chose to answer.

I would be surprised if that were the goal of people who claim to be positive.

>we have the means to detect interstellar travel and don't.
Anything to Valle's ID hypothesis?

i would never tell anyone but infact i can see aura like things on some persons not all and different in strength. Hard to explain though i have the impression that people with this auras are good people but idk.

respond to this

While you're at it, why don't you enlighten us as to how a society could have existed 15,000 years ago without us knowing about it. This is where you fucked up your little roleplay. It's far too easy for a scientist to stumble upon an ancient relic, carbon date it, then release the findings to the world without any organization ever having a chance to know about it.

We're responsible for many of your more informative parables.

No, we encourage individual agency. That said, we also believe in robust rational cooperation.

Hi there.

I've read all your threads so far and I'm pretty excited to see you posting again today. I read Julian Jaynes' The Origin of Consciousness
in the Breakdown of the Bicameral Mind last year while I was pregnant with my son. (I actually read parts of it aloud to him lol). I'm very surprised to hear someone else mention it. I found an article mentioning it on the Nautil.us blog and was so excited, because it had a lot of the piecea of the puzzle I felt I'd been missing. I've been studying consciousness and reality for over half of my life and it was the best thing I've read so far.

Here's my question:
Can you please elaborate on the second life on earth scenerio you described in a previous thread?

I became Christian after having become well-informed (and well-practiced) in the occult (particularly Gurdjieff and Castaneda's works) and realized that Christianity was the most complete and correct explanation of reality. Both symbolically and literally (when read in the proper context). So this is my main interest. From my experiences and studies I have concluded that belief in Jesus is the only way out of the hole, so to speak.

Was the Holy Land of Jesus in the Middle East or in Albion? Is there anything significant about Rosslyn Chapel?

>FDR and Churchill were more like allies of convenience than butt buddies. FDR was closer to Stalin than Churchill.
So in the end McCarthy was right

Was Eisenhower on the same boat or did he noped?

Were they playing the long game that would lead to where we are today?

WW1/2 ended Europe
Cold war ended everyone else except for America
Post cold war is trying to make sure nothing grows ever again?

>Coherence in consciousness

This would be the result of studying the ancient texts and being able to determine the message conveyed by the symbolism rather than being caught up in a literal interpretation of the writings, would it not?

One of the people I considered a mentor used to say that there is a golden thread of truth running through all of the world's religions and it was that thread, that if properly followed that would lead an individual to the realization of the power of the mind.

It is through certain thought patterns which specific areas of the mind open themselves up to the individual. Like navigating a maze.

We all have that innate knowledge, but it is heavily veiled and thus not readily accessible to most without dedicated study.

There are many examples of artifacts over 15,000 years old having been found and entered in the public record in recent history.

Is the Cometa Report simply state sanctioned cointel?

What did you think of Hitler? What did he and/or the people controlling him want to accomplish? What was the holocaust?

Do you support international interdependence and cohesion or independent nation states or something else?

What is Tesla's secret of the 3, 6, and 9? has it got anything to do with your group?

After all the soviet union was run by wall street and the Bank of England since all the gold was stolen and the rich people fled as fast as they could

Isn't that why culturally Russian oligarchs go to England?

Is the reptilian meme actually real?

Answer this please

Heaven is within you, right? Ascendency comes from within. We were never talking about physical death and going off to a magic place. The enlightened mind experiences two births, first the physical, and the second into consciousness, and some might carry the metaphor further to subsequent rebirths by taking the sacrament of knowledge; seek until you find, and then keep seeking.

>Yes, in a very limited sense

In what way limited?

>i would never tell anyone but infact i can see aura like things on some persons not all and different in strength. Hard to explain though i have the impression that people with this auras are good people but idk.

How did you managed to get that ability? Anything else you see?

Is Steagnus back?

>parables.

Instant mental associate to Aesop, another of yours, or perhaps a pen name for a group?

Life after epiphany as a state of reincarnation?

Was Hitler a British agent trained at Tavistock? Is that why he let 340000 allies escape at Dunkirk when he could have crushed them and taken Europe? Was he in England from 1912-1913?