twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>America will die in your lifetime

it explodes every fuckillion years
we won't see it
a tsunami destroys london more often that yellowstone destroys america

t. entire country below sea level

Nice delusion you got there

>what are facts

So? Unless every dam conveniently breaks at the exact same moment, we'll be fine

And if they did?

>Thiccness

yellowstone still blows up

Well? What are 'facts'? Judging by your previous posts, it doesn't look like you know the definition.

I will still be fine, because I Iive in the east.

>mfw if you're not destroyed by hurricanes, tornadoes, nigs with guns or your own government you're still going to be blown up by an active volcano

mm is pretty tiny reminder that 30 mm = ~1 inch. AKA just sweep it up retards.

>just sweep it up retards
this is some advanced faggotry right here

>this is some advanced faggotry right here

Its true we get more than that in terms of snow. Sweep it up chuck it into the ocean or whatever let it settle down and become dirt. Volcanos happen

won't blow up in our lifetime or the next. it's overdue sure, by like millions of years. the margin of error for it too happen in a 70 human lifespan rn is ridiculous.

It's 25.4 mm per inch, actually.

I thought americans prided themselves how well they supposedly converse between SI and "imperial"?

>sweep it up

>be american

This should list fires too

Those people were right under the volcano, I live in Chicago, my family's in Detroit. I can sweep it up.

The major areas of this volcano is a bunch of nothing, like Montana/Idaho/literally Wyoming. People don't live out there or very few people do. Yeah it stinks for them, rest of us just grab some brooms and chuck it where it turns into dirt same as every other volcano.

youtube.com/watch?v=d3cTKvfL4NA

>spill your small foamy beer
>drown because it can't even drain into the ocean

>He doesn't like foamy beer
Why is Bongistan filled with plebs?

>America becomes non-white
>Yellowstone erupts

I wonder why there are snow calamities in every major city .. why don't they just SWEEP IT UP?

>there will be one day when there's earthquakes, tornados and hurricanes at the same time, destroying the USA.
>mfw Russians press the button to top it off

Foam is to preserve fizziness. Much better than that old stale draught english

>netherlands
LOL

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_natural_disaster_risk

>be european
>Invite millions of ticking suicide bombs in to live amongst you

>be American
>have 51% blacks and hispanics

America is whiter than the EU and my region is whiter than your nation

>be american
>subvert, buy out, and straight up destroy the most progressive and "western" areas of the middle east
>use the lack of progressive and "western" areas in the middle east as an excuse to continue your campaigns of terror
hmmmmm

It's cool. If it happens we just stockpile food reserves, and bring out the snow plows.

Really the worst part of it all will be having to wear my coat year round, and the higher food prices.