All different combinations of race and sex manage to not get killed by police except black males

>all different combinations of race and sex manage to not get killed by police except black males
>its a problem with the police and not black males

is it actually the babies that are the problem and not the black fathers that dont raise them? are black babies racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ariXIEUJkyI
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/breaking-blacklivesmatter-fires-17-shots-cops-car-home/
newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm actually interested to know if it's really nature or nurture. Because adopted blacks don't seem to go on crime sprees.

Racemixing thread again.

sage and report

>other angles of this that i wasnt aware of

That ass is made for black cock and black cock only.

We would make the most attractive White babies. Who is this

nudes?

Bit of both like everything else, but it's plainly obvious where I'm from (MI) that there's a stark difference between blacks from Southfield and Oak Park vs. blacks from Detroit and Pontiac. You can see it in how they dress and carry themselves. Suburban blacks (unless they're the nig equivalent of wiggers, pretending they're hood despite living in a fairly normal/affluent environment) usually just want to fit in and live a normal American life. I lean nurture on the matter.

>all different combinations of race and sex manage to not get killed by police except black males
Not true. Blacks are actually less likely to be killed, whites are more likely. They don't even have a problem, the entire thing is fiction.

They just confront the police more because they are criminals, and because they are a race of criminals they want to be rid of the police.

But that's not true.
youtube.com/watch?v=ariXIEUJkyI

Breaking
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/07/breaking-blacklivesmatter-fires-17-shots-cops-car-home/

Actually over 60% of all people killed by police are white meb
Blacks are ~30% of all people killed by police but they are not killed out of proportion when you consider that black people are much more likely to interact with the police

moar

shut up and post more delicious master race booty

She gets blacked.

proofs

This ass is incredible

Blacks commit 50% of violent crime, but make up only 25% of those killed. It would seem to me that blacks are underrepresented in police shootings. Not over represented.

come on, nudes please!

In case you're not trolling & you're actually a dipshit - you're wrong

>another angle I hadn't seen

D-do you have m-more?

all i got is "lorena"

what's that graph even trying to show in relation to OP. All I see is that blacks murder the police in MASSIVE numbers relative to their population percent.

Negative. I think the picture was taken with a non cell phone camera due to the time stamp on it. Niggers do not know how to operate such technology.

NAME NAME NAME NAME

pppphhhrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttt

to think she throws rancid excrement from this beautiful place

newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/

MUH

Alice?

Probably just shoots right out. Doesn't even touch a cheek.

obviously

has anyone confirmed if she's a legitimate retard? i kind of get the feeling

>Oh! The camera was on the whole time?!
DSP looks like a demon is being released from his soul when he cums.

>tfw have bent dick and can't masterbate

Sauce

how the fuck did that happen?

She needs to clean her fucking room up. Pig.

More of the aryan goddess with epic ass