NORMIES DIDN'T LIKE THE NEW TRAILER

NORMIES DIDN'T LIKE THE NEW TRAILER

FEELSGOODMAN.JPG

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/justiceleague?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=tren
deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>anecdotal evidence

Don't use the word "normies" if you expect people to believe you aren't part of the problem. It is and was always called "normalfag", "normies" is just a word actual normalfags use because it sounds less offensive.

Sup Forums is the deep routed infection of what you call "normal". Practically everyone and their 13 year old knows this site. Stop blathering with your buzzwords.

capeshit costumes always have weird looking necks

>actual twitter trend
>mostly hype
>the collection of tweets on the Moments section
>nothing but mixed to negative reaction
but i has nothing to do with Jack being on Disney's board or anything like that

Great news

>Man of Steel was technically well-made but so pompous and up its own ass and unsubtle that it was utterly unenjoyable
>BVS was better than MoS purely because the strange plot and engaging visual sensibility, but was still a fucking mess
>Skwad manages to be the worst big budget flick in the same year the ghostbusters reboot came out

They should unironically just cancel this cinematic universe desu. It's bad enough that we have the ever-stagnant marvel movies shitting up theaters all the time, throwing this shit on the pile isn't making it any better.

>BVS was better than MoS

NO

>arguing about meaningless shit

Why is it all shit-skins?
twitter.com/hashtag/justiceleague?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=tren

yes, it is

some people (me included) don't like marvelfag's shit (like fart jokes and quip). I'd rather rewatch BvS a thousand times than rewatch a single marvel movie

>having this shit of a taste

Batman smashing a toilet on superman's head and then spinning him right around baby right round into a bunch of pillars and then not murdering him because they both had the same mother's names is so much funnier and worse than any of marvel's quip humor

I unironically watch BvS as a comedy with my family and it's the greatest "so bad it's good" shit ever.

It's like, a fucking twenty billion something studio full of professionals dedicated to their craft of filmaking put this shit together and thought it was acceptable. Every stage of production, nobody did a second take and realized "holy shit this looks stupid as fuck"

Or even the basic premise. Nobody took a second look at the premise of a movie based around superman fighting batman and then teaming up with wonderwoman to kill doomsday and realized that it was a bad idea because they hadn't established any of those characters yet and having superman fight batman is meaningless if they're just meeting for the first time

NOBODY took a single look at this and realized "We're dumb and we should make this a couple years down the line after we've established these characters and this universe better"

No, these fuckers LITERALLY thought that it was an amazing idea to kill superman before they even had a fucking justice league movie

they tried to rip off Frank Miller's Dark Knight series without any of the history and the relationship between batman and superman

JUST

HOW

FUCKING

STUPID

CAN

YOU

BE

THESE MOTHERFUCKERS WERE PAID MILLIONS

AHAHAHHAH

FUCK

IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY

I always wonder if almost every capeshit actor had that existential realization of "Wtf am I doing, running around in a costume?"

Money can solve just about everything, but self respect is priceless.

>NORMIES DIDN'T LIKE THE NEW TRAILER

The fuck are you talking about?

WHO Can hate this? Literally it looks better than any cbm made

justify the shitty rock music and quips, please.

deadline.com/2016/08/suicide-squad-weekend-box-office-opening-will-smith-margot-robbie-1201799046/

>Also per PostTrak, the combination of African American and Hispanic moviegoers made up a huge 41% of the audience with both audiences giving the film a whopping 81% positive score.

>Suicide Squad has a 73% total positive score

>expensive, gaudy piece of shit

So Sup Forums is going to pretend to like it like we did with Trump?

He has a good point though

>bean eaters and spooks have low iq
>fence hoppers and bike stealers enjoy lousy super hero movies
What a surprise

> not murdering him because they both had the same mother's names
clear example of normalfags that just "watch" a movie instead of understanding it

>actually beliving that batman was going to fight superman to death

On twitter people are going crazy because AguaHombre rode on the thing Batman™ drives in the movie to sell toys IRL.

Tons of women too. I think the women just revomited it up because its trending.

they want to reach the pleb

>Rip off it's source material

Are you an idiot?

that explains quite a lot

pretend?

>"i'm totally not an SJW commie marvelcuck tranny faggot who thinks they're being sneaky"

yes because they didn't actually commit to the source material by following it exactly

they just ripped the parts that the normies liked which is "lolll xd superman vs batmans EPIGG" instead of the reasons why the fought, how they fought and what the outcome was

It was about Batman teaching Superman a lesson about his own vulnerability, and superman struggling to follow oaths he'd made to a government he no longer believed in

BVS was just... shit

batman is killing for some reason and superman don't like that despite telling that to zod's snapped nork and then lex luthor wants them to have a WWE match so he pissed in a senator's cup, blows up a courthouse and kidnapps superman's mum to make them fight and then they fight despite superman could have just said a few sentences and ended the fight at any point

and then somehow wonder woman is there and she helps fight doomsday who lex creates to fight superman because reasons

kek

he was literally seconds away from killing superman, kek. Why else would he make a spear of kryptonite?

Good, it was terrible.

>dude quips lmao
>Cyborg is now Iron Man
>bad cover of widely known oldie song

Capeshit was a mistake. DCEU should be mercy killed.

did you actually believe that batman was going to kill superman before watching the movie?

for (you)

no but the narrative made it clear he intended to and their reason for having him ultimately not kill superman was retarded

Would have been a better movie if there was no doomsday or wonder woman and batman was the one who killed superman

so Batman understanding that the man who was about to kill also had a mother that tought him justice and realising that after all he was not a killer alien but a human raised to do good is stupid? yeah, of course oh wait, did you just stay with the "Martha" stuff without thinking about? sad for you

people don't like
fact
How anyone can like this?

that is your argument for character's actions in a movie?

for characters that you know, yes.

>actually defending capeshit
>and dc capeshit

lmao are you 14?

No, but i will defend what's right to defend

Fuck you, Clark, in this universe you aren't the boy scout, you are the edgy god of the death.

I love the way you guys think liking Batman is somehow rebelious now. This is millennial version of counterculture.

Why does the Flash look like a Power Ranger?

They all seem to love it.

Or you could just watch a non capeshit movie for change

Batman fully intended on murdering Superman, until that idiotic plot twist.

>plot twist
That's not a 'plot twist' and you are an idiot.

>mfw anons still don't get the "Martha" moment

It's LITERALLY 2derp4(You)

Try harder

>not using the term riajuu

Exactly

I>marvel films are for pure aryans like myself

Hhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahhqhahahhaahhahahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhah

I don't know, I'm not feeling it. I sat there and watched that trailer, thought I was gonna climb aboard the hype train but I felt nothing. No Goosebumps. I guess I just don't trust WB anymore after the last two movies. If Wonder Woman is garbage, I'm done with capeshit.

>all reaction videos loving it and leaving it "speechless"
>this salty shill still trying to push narrative
Embarrassing

What a fucking noob

>tfw I will never be this triggered

>DC comics
What went wrong?

It's cause they always have cowls as part of the costume. Either you articulate them and they look weird so the actor can move and emote (kek) or you leave them ummm stiff and they look better but the actor has to turn their whole body to look elsewhere, see Keaton's Batman.

MoS only gets better on the 2nd viewing, then it remains the same.

BvS gets better on the 2nd viewing, and then better again on the 3rd

>4.5 million views in a few hours
>trending on twitter
>literally everyone loving
What's wrong with you son?

This is like a major theme of tons of both DC and Marvel capeshits

>mfw I'm watching BvS for the 8th time and it's still getting better

This. MoS was great but BvS is plothole riddled garbage

Like you are now, you mean?

I also didn't believe Batman would idiotically rush into a fight against somebody who clearly did not want to fight him and repeatedly said "hey dude chill out I just want to chat"
Nor did I believe Batman wouldn't do some fucking detective work and figure out "oh I guess this Superman guy isn't so bad after all"

Have you seen The Dark Knight Returns, the animated one? In Part II Superman and Batman fight. (spoiler) Bats beats him and makes it clear that he could have killed him if he wanted to, but he didn't want to, just wanted to send a message
That's the fucking way you handle this, not some idiotic angry irrational out of character Batman wielding a kryptonite spear until Supes says "OMG our mommies have the same name except I call mine "Martha" while you probably called yours "mom" like a normal human"

No.

People are loving and talking about it because it's Justice League- nothing more. All other dc movies have been shit and people all loved and talked about it before it came out. This means absolutely nothing.

>DC is the anti-SJW stable now

Oh. My bad, sorry user.

>NORMIES DIDN'T LIKE THE NEW TRAILER
I'm going to need a source chief, because that's not what I'm seeing

>writing one sentence in response to a page of text

>clear example of normalfags that just "watch" a movie instead of understanding it

>had a mother
So he just thought superman had hatched from an alien egg before that?
>taught him justice
Now you're just reaching. Superman had been fighting the good fight the whole time. What about "MARTHA!" showed him anything about being taught justice?
You're retarded with shit taste. Deadly combo.

The wall of text was cringe though

only flickwatchers would think BvS has plotholes.

everything is answered in the film.

You can hear the faint nu-male lisp through this post.

>AHAHAHHAH
>FUCK
>IT'S SO FUCKING FUNNY
Your literal face right now

>Nobody took a second look at the premise of a movie based around superman fighting batman and then teaming up with wonderwoman to kill doomsday and realized that it was a bad idea because they hadn't established any of those characters yet

You're a fucking moron who's been brainwashed by a business model. Before the MCU there was no idea that individual characters needed their own prelude movies to be "established". Just imagine if people had watched Star Wars with this attitude
>Who's this Obi-Wan dude? I can't understand this Han Solo guy, Fox should have established them in their own movies.

Not to mention that unlike Marvel's Avengers characters, Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman have been "established" in the public consciousness for 75 fucking years.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>The movies dumb n-not me I swear

lol

which has more blatant use of cgi?
justice league or sucker punch?

Eh, I'd give Chris Pine a pass. His whiteness drowns out his jew.

The reason Superman fought Batman in DKR was a pretty big misunderstanding of Superman from Miller anyway.

KINO XD

All this pathetic samefaggotry.

You mean the guy who cried for BLM?
Make fun of Marvel actors all you want but DC is equally cucked.
>Gal LITERAL IDF
>Chris I LUV DINDUS Pine
>Ben Al Aflecki

I don't know who exactly didn't like it and who did, but I think that as a trailer it was a bit weak. I was hoping for more story and good shots of the characters and cool screengrab-worthy visuals, but the trailer didn't quite deliver. I'm still optimistic, though, since the movie's still so far away. They've got time.

>mfw marveldrones think 16 movies with the exact same template is "universe building"

>don't show superman
>don't show the villain
>barely anything on the parademons
>nothing about the story
>still manage to hype up half of the planet
Good job

You're doing God's work.

>mfw all me

Why does the swede keep replying to this?

Oh right, I forgot about that.

Fuck off spic