/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: 12-Hour Threads Edition

Who is Mr. Cheng?
archive.is/NBfdH

Cherie is the London Connection!
the London School of Economics and Political Science"
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/55
theguardian.com/politics/2015/sep/01/hillary-clinton-emails-cherie-blair-lobbied-qatari-royal-family
The U.S. State Department also donated money to the Cherie Blair Foundation for women
cherieblairfoundation.org/donors-partners/donors/

TERRORIST LINK MINDMAP HERE
bubbl.us/?h=354f92/6a95c0/34fA1hkm43xDM&r=1572330230

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):

docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

>TAVISTOCK PASTEBIN
pastebin.com/PBejCc6J (embed)
>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twittermoneybot.com/
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
youtube.com/watch?v=RhLXwkHtMns
archive.is/77equ
nrdcactionfund.org/
nrdcactionfund.org/about/
washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/31/major-environmental-group-makes-first-ever-endorsement-of-hillary-clinton/
nrdc.org/
nrdc.org/leadership
nrdc.org/sites/default/files/nrdc-2014-form-990.pdf
ef.org/programs/
ef.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/2014-990.pdf
timeglider.com/
guancha.cn/america/2015_04_23_317067.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=MO2dIEwTOKY
archive.org/details/halcyon2001unse
thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/287558-guccifer-20-drops-new-dnc-docs
archive.is/8Rb6E
wikileaks.org/),
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/80/80059_resume-for-ct-analyst-.html)
medium.com/@ASterling/clinton-foundation-world-class-slacktivists-8e1d784fa120#.oz2o0vt1b
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?pref=2&pli=1
pastebin.com/gqRSKXnD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See (Dead) → → → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

Add content to the Reddit or Website
clintonfoundationinvestigation.com
I forgot soz

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normalfag consumption.

Threadly reminder: do not respond to shills and baits. They will divert your attention.

>Miscegenation Shilling
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

>Trump General Shilling
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

>General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

>Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

>The Art of Shilling
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png (embed)
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.

sli.mg/a/O7c478

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

It looks like from 2010 to 2013 the highest paid people were involved in filming and producing some sort of live event and doing something with the recordings:

So CNN just did this.
youtube.com/watch?v=RhLXwkHtMns

archived

>archive.is/77equ

bump from meme bread

Christ, and that's pretty hard to write off as a real technical difficulty.

Thank you user.

>Who is Mr. Cheng?
What do you want to know about him?

Any other shady stuff he's done outside of the fundraising thing.

one of the chinese anons indicated that "Cheng," is actually an intentional misspelling of "Deng," meant to make it difficult to find information on him.

Keep this in mind.

are any anons working on compiling a timeline of who/where events for key players in the CF around 200-2013?

I want to start searching for missing persons in relation to said timeline

Not my info but there's this:

NRDC Action Fund:

nrdcactionfund.org/

Endorsed Hillary......nrdcactionfund.org/about/ Rhea Suh, President

washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/31/major-environmental-group-makes-first-ever-endorsement-of-hillary-clinton/

NRDC.org website nrdc.org/

nrdc.org/leadership Rhea Suh, President

2014 Form 990 Info:

NRDC a/k/a Natural Resources Defense Council, Inc. (see 990 financial Info): nrdc.org/sites/default/files/nrdc-2014-form-990.pdf

>NRDC.org doing business as Natural Resources Council, Inc.
>2014 Income & Expenses: Income - $122M Expenses - $116M
>See also Part VII - Compensation of the Five Highest Paid Ind. Contractors (page 95, Form 990, 2014)
-----> Devine Mulvey,Inc., $5.6M , RR Donnelly, $2.1M, Thompson Mailing, $1.8M, Princeton South, Inc., $1.3M, The Campaign Workshop, $801K

>See also Part IX, Form 990, 2014, "Fees and Program Service Exp. (column A, B, C, D) Total Fees - $20.4 M

>See also Part V, Form 990, 2014, Page 99, "Related Organizations" - NRDC Action Fund, $1.5M, NRDC Limited, $753K

>See also Page 6, Form 990, 2014, "Highest Compensated Employees"

>See also Page 51-54, Form 990, 2014, "Grants/Grantees" List

------->Line 2, Partnership Project, Inc., 1501 M Street, NW, Washington, DC, 20005, Grant $1.2M......

PARTNERSHIP PROJECT, INC.>>>a/k/a Energy Foundation ef.org/programs/

2014 Form 990 - ef.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/2014-990.pdf

*****All Grantee Names are Blacked Out, Grant money was "Wire Transferred" to the "East Asia and Pacific" Region, Pages 1-13

*****Schedule 1, U.S. Grants to "Organizations, Governments and Individuals", Names and Addresses Listed, Page 1-42.

Eric Heitz. President

I've suggested a timeline for the website, but I don't know if anyone grabbed on to that idea. I think it would help a lot in determining how certain actions correlate to other actions.

Ideally it would be an active timeline with linked stories and possibly tie locations in with events listed.

Poor girl, she still thinks CNN is for any semblance of journalism.
Naivete is a killer.

is there any website out there that allows for community input for building a timeline?

Guys. I think I know what's going to happen at the conventions.

The New Black Panthers and Armed Trump supporters are going to duke it out in a firefight around the convention, and possibly the whole city.

This will not only bring up race issues, which Clinton will obviously exploit, but also cover the gun control issue.

How the hell are Republicans going to convince anyone on gun control after what happened at their convention?

As for the Democratic Convention? I believe that their might be an assassination attempt. This one I'm speculating on, but I think they're going to get Elizabeth Warren killed because she's a potential vice president pick for Clinton, and a fave for the progressive/Bernie people. But her donors don't want a progressive in the white house, so HRC will announce Warren as her running mate, only for her to get killed the day after or something during the convention. Clinton will gain massive sympathy points, and more fuel on the gun control issue.

It's pure evil genius.

Whatever happens, it's going to benefit Clinton.

Her Twitter has been pretty quiet lately. Was that video from today?

timeglider.com/

She's already dead.
Orbital tungsten barbells to the back of the head from 4 different angles while auto-erotic asphyxiation in her sleep.

>Deng

Fwiw, screencap of Dennis from Chinese site guancha.cn/america/2015_04_23_317067.shtml translated to English(via Google)
"Dennis Chen"

Such a terrible way to commit suicide

>Cheng
>Deng
>Chen

bump

Damn, shills are working hard today.

Sadly more than we seem to be.

>one of the chinese anons indicated that "Cheng," is actually an intentional misspelling of "Deng," meant to make it difficult to find information on him.
>Keep this in mind.

This may have been in thread comments of one of the previous threads as I cannot seem to locate it in the google doc or the website, but I remember this specifically.

Someone needs to search the last few threads as I think I recall reading this late one night in the past few days, but it's documented.

Some user brought it over from one of the other places looking at /cfg/.

People are getting blackbagged.

bump

Even our foreign anons?

bump?

I'll admit I've been slacking and slightly busy.

Bumping with A FUCKING SUPER LEAF though.

youtube.com/watch?v=MO2dIEwTOKY

That was absolutely done on purpose. If they're legitimately losing/lose the connection, they say "[Reporter]? [Reporter]? You're breaking up. [Reporter] can you hear me? Well, sorry folks it looks like ..."

I've mostly been just bumping and making discussion with the group, making suggestions, etc.

Looks like my bumping is finally going to be a real contribution.

They're being rounded up by their terrorist governments for "hate speech"
Civil wars across europe soon.

That means we're on the right track. Work harder

bump

BTW start using MAC and IP scramblers with SSH tunnels wherever possible

Time for a update,
Still on it and digging, theres just too much shit to go trough and most of it leads to death ends or some info from here makes it a cold lead.

"SOMEBODY TALKED"
-old cold war poster

Thank you for the update. I might start digging through environmentalism stuff later, since we don't have a ton on it. It's all petty domestic organizations and """grassroots""" links, but it could be something.

Looked through Swarthmore yearbooks for Dennis Cheng in the internet archive.

The only place I found him was archive.org/details/halcyon2001unse

He did not appear in yearbooks before or after this one that I could find.

Are you autists still going at this bullshit? I can't sage hard enough.

I work 9-5, followed by nonstop digging from 6-3am for the past couple days now. It's going to be a number of days before I'm ready to post my findings. I promise, I'm onto something huge. I'm sure others are as well, which is why they aren't posting anything either.

Everything I'm uncovering is available on the public web. Stay vigilant, and keep digging until your head starts spinning. I'm sorry for being vague, but I'm concerned by how slow things have been moving the past couple days. Don't let the shills win; don't lose hope.

Doc user will be waiting patiently for a billion more pages of stuff.

I'm in a similar boat as you, plus add in the fact that I've been trying to maintain the red team thread as well sort of keeps me a little less than focused.

I feel sort of like a project manager going around and seeing how different teams are coming along and giving input where I can.

It's because the usual people here take their summer vacations abroad and have no time to post. Even the large company I work for is almost deserted or filled with
>the intern with 2 months experience doing a job he has no idea about what he's doing as the guy doing it normally and the next 5 qualified guys are enjoying the summer.

I can't nuke spain hard enough.

>tfw didn't get a single internship this summer so I'm doing this instead.

It's a double-edged sword I guess.

bumping. Remember to report shill/slide threads

Just imagine when we're done. They'll want the data analysts that took down the CF for sure. Well, probably.

This. "Oops looks like we lost her, anyway blacks good trump bad, moving on to our next unbiased segment :^)"

Can some one inform me on who you guys think this Mr. Cheng might be?
I was following these threads in the beginning, but I have been busy the last few days.
Thanks in advance.

bump

bump

>(((guy))) didn't try to reconnect or even hesitate.

thehill.com/policy/cybersecurity/287558-guccifer-20-drops-new-dnc-docs

Didn't check the previous few threads to see if this was already posted. Any of these names of any relevance to us?

Those who were working the Chinese connection, did these names come up?

KYUNG IL CHUNG
CHAI CHUNG

New information to us. Might be shoved in a pastebin somewhere, but not explicitly in the megadoc yet.

Haven't seen them mentioned yet, who are they and what's their connection?
Their names sound vaguely korean.

Oh wait I have this in my china document
>johnny chung
Is he related?

There were some very interesting discussions in the Red Team thread about possible confrontation scenarios between NATO and Russia Has anyone thought on the idea how EU problems could be beneficial to people behind Clinton?

I dont think so...What was found out about Johnny Chung?

>Johnny Chien Chuen Chung (鍾育瀚; pinyin: Zhōng Yùhàn) (born 1955)[1] was a major figure in the 1996 United States campaign finance controversy.

>Born in Taiwan, Chung was the owner of a "blastfaxing" business (an automated system that quickly sends out faxes to thousands of businesses) in California, United States in the early 1990s. Chung eventually found himself in the middle of the Washington, D.C. elite within a couple weeks of his first donations to the Democratic Party.[2][3] Between 1994 and 1996, Chung donated $366,000 to the Democratic National Committee. Eventually, all of the money was returned. Chung told federal investigators that $35,000 of the money he donated came from China's military intelligence.[4]

>Called a "hustler" by a U.S. National Security Council (NSC) aide Robert Suettinger,[4] Chung befriended former Lt. Col. Liu Chaoying during a Commerce Department trade mission to China.

>Chung later testified under oath to the U.S. House Committee in May 1999 that he was introduced to Chinese Gen. Ji Shengde, then head of Chinese military intelligence, by Liu Chaoying. Chung said that Ji told him: "We like your president very much. We would like to see him reelect [sic]. I will give you 300,000 U.S. dollars. You can give it to the president and the Democrat [sic] Party."[5] Both Liu and the Chinese government denied the claims.[6]

One thing I had a bit of trouble uncovering was migrant things. I've posted this before, but there were a lot of dead ends since it seems like it just didn't dawn on people. Trying to look for charities in countries specific to where the migrants are coming from and seeing if the Clintons had anything to do with them.

Maybe it's just because I'm a mobile fag, but I can't find red team thread

He linked it but that one got slid off due to inactivity.
Shills and blackbaggers are winning.
Hope you got a gun.

This, the shills are getting more and more Sup Forums-tier by the day.

Subtle, but effective.

I had an idea for finding new areas of research. If you start with the Clinton foundation wikipedia page, you can look at the edits being made. Depending on the nature of the edits, you can determine shill or no shill. You can view other edits they have made on that or other articles. Might give you starting points, and a way to use their astroturfing as a way to find places to dig that you might not have thought of. I'm on mobile, but am going to see what I can find when I get home. If they have not been careful to separate accounts, they could be building your connection web for you.

Red Team thread slid off while I was driving home and then let the dogs out before settling in.

Archive here

>archive.is/8Rb6E

Going to read through the last few posts and start work on compiling the info for the scenarios section.

I'll post up another here in a minute, gimme a few to bake

>an accident

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

That's comfy

Back from ban, So boys how's it coming? Any leads on the 120+ businesses with same address?

Fesh bread:

>

alright guys its the user who was going to work last thread. I managed to redpill a coworker and found out that one of the girls Im sweet on is racist. All in all a pretty good day.

Maybe you should look at organisations which provide medical help to refugees in camps worldwide? Doctors without borders and like that?

I believe same narrative can be applied too non profit religious organisations, who also were working in those camps.

>All Grantee Names are Blacked Out
required by law

That's probably the way to do it. Going to start re-checking some of the organizations we have found that do work in Africa and go from there.

bump

Guess I'm the only one in the red team thread

It looks like there might be some epic habbening in the works for Cleveland and the convention.

>red team thread
slow day on meme bread too senpai, dont sweat it

Oh yeah, it's going to be interesting.

CHERYL MILLS IS WORKING WITH THE INTER-AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

I REPEAT SHE IS WORKING WITH THE INTER-AMERICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

Hold this bump

I'm working on some of the red team section of the website, expanding on the Ops and collection the scenarios that have been posted in to one paste bin so they can be added.

That way we can see what we've collected so far.

There will also be a section for suggested avenues of research as well as unanswered questions.

bump

>There will also be a section for suggested avenues of research
that's fantastic. Hard to keep tracks of all threads as it seems we mainly do our own thing without that much intercommunication.

I went onto Wikileaks (wikileaks.org/), and searched specific words/phrases (e.g. SAP, Clinton Foundation, Rajiv, etc.) that would provide me with e-mails that might come off of Hillary's server. I'm hoping to come across conversations about the Clinton Foundation and SAP's (Secret Access Programs).

I came across a resume (wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/80/80059_resume-for-ct-analyst-.html) of a someone that has experience with SAP's.

Why that is important is because it gives you clues as to what key words to search for when trying to find the Clinton Foundation e-mails that might link donors to SAP privileges. Basically, selling Top Secret Access to "Donors"; pay to play.

Here are terms I found from the resume that I thought might be useful:

*Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI/ SAP/ Access.
*Space Force Enhancement and Space Control Operations
*National Collection Capabilities
*Experienced user of INTELLINK, SIPRNET, JWICS and other intelligence tools
*Tactical Intelligence including some Human Intelligence (CI/HUMINT)
*Intelligence Operations.
*Stabilization Force 10 producing daily

---------------------------------------

I hope this information helps; I uploaded a file that is a screenshot of an example of how to use the Wikileaks Search.

You guys are great, and I will continue to help out. I have to leave right now, but I'll try to be back on tonight.

Best of luck!

Which is why I think that can be a very important part of the effort.

We can keep track of things we still need to look in to and as new anons come along asking to help, we can point them to this section of the site and they can claim a topic.

That can then either be removed from the list or otherwise noted that some user is working on it and that way we can prevent duplication of effort.

medium.com/@ASterling/clinton-foundation-world-class-slacktivists-8e1d784fa120#.oz2o0vt1b

More on the Foundation from a colleague of Ortel

bump

**********LINK DUMP**********
TLDR: pastebin full of links at the bottom of this post

anyone who is lurking but not contributing and who wishes to contribute, please help me read through this stuff as ten heads are better than one -- here is the general protocol i've been following:

>pick an article
>i will begin at the top so start somewhere else in the list so we're not all reading the same thing at the same time
>look for unsavory activities in the article
>collect names of people, businesses, other entities, etc. involved in the unsavory activities
>go to our main google doc
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?pref=2&pli=1
>CTRL-F the names you collected to see if we already have info collected on the entities in question
>if not, congrats you have stumbled upon something new now start making connections to CF and tell us what you found
>however if the names ARE already on the doc, check to see if we've already dug into this
>if so move onto next article
>if not, try to connect as many dots as you can and report back here

>list of links is in the pastebin below
>links are from uncontroversial sources or at least within the margin of what most normies will accept
>good luck anons

pastebin.com/gqRSKXnD

bumpety doodly

bump

Bump

currently looking into gilbert chagoury, the doc has a couple of things on him but not much

Anyone know about the Clinton family bloodline? Winston Churchill (who was actually Edward VII's son) is purported to be his real father, Bill being the result of an affair with socialite Pamela Harriman. Look at photos of Randolph Churchill, Winston's son and tell me you don't see the resemblance.

As Edward VII was the son of Queen Victoria and Nathan de Rothschild, this would make Bill Clinton a King of both Britain and America