Yurofag here, fill me in: What exactly am I seeing here?

Yurofag here, fill me in: What exactly am I seeing here?

A man in an abnormally large jacket

Tom Brady, arguably the best QB of all time, in a coat

but why does it look like there's two smaller guys hidden in his jacket?

or is it really just one big guy?

New England gets cold and these are large men, hence the largeness

because Massachusetts is fucking freezing in January, hence why it's massive. The reason it doesn't have sleeves is so that players can take them off really quickly in case they need to get on the field in a hurry

Tom Brady in a jacket

its a cape

The dark knight emerging in all his glory ready to take on any foe that comes his way

An overrated ball thrower larping as a WWI soviet political officer on a football field.

No more kneeling for you Butler!

>arguably

Tom Brady 40k

Some faggot amerishart grandpa who can throw a ball to the niggers who catch and throw their obese figures onto the "touchdown" goal for him.

You know you can’t false flag as an American on Sup Forums because we can see what country you’re in right?

It's a cover used in really cold weather. That man plays in Massachusetts which gets cold.

Im confused too. Without meme-ing can someone explain why they need these outrageously large jackets? I know its cold but you dont need a fucking HUGE jacket to protect yourself from cold, you just need a somewhat big one thats insulated with good material

he's a big guy

Some of the men are freakishly large, 6'4" 300+ pounds.. they make one size fits all huge jackets that just tear off so they don't have to fumble around with sleeves before taking the field again.

It's so he can make it flow like that when he takes it off and feel like Alucard

The question is why isn’t this design more popular. I’d rock this around NY in the winter.

Winter is coming.

A friend of Donald Trump.

It's just futuristic rugby

moments earlier

> throw an egg
Fixed

He's a big guy

Did you save this picture from here and then put a bunch of aaa's in front so you could find it?

that's not a unix filename dingus

but you might be right about the aaa-

The World's Most Famous "Man" Born with a Vagina: Tom Brady, one of Boston's biggest stars ever

arguably the best mullet in sports

Does he have an iphone strapped to his wrist? Wtf

yes, all QBs do. Just like Badman, James Bond, etc

hold the fuck up

SPESS MARINES

ah now i get it. it'S the super bowl so they dress up as super heroes

test