Illinois man runs over BLM protestors

Illinois man runs over BLM protestors

twitter.com/kfvsnews/status/752442408944697344

Fresh video

In America, it is legal to hit protestors with your car.

In fact, if your car is damaged, you can press charges

Other urls found in this thread:

m.dailykos.com/story/2015/8/12/1411374/-Angry-driver-plows-into-protesters-on-I-70-police-file-charges-against-protesters-for-SUV-damage
twitter.com/kfvsnews/status/752442408944697344
youtube.com/watch?v=UMP6bXnXdZM
youtube.com/watch?v=LdRfZCTwZoU
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FINALLY someone did this. I hope it starts happening more.

>In America, it is legal to hit protestors with your car.
proofs?

>Stand in road
>Get hit by a car
Maybe you shouldn't stand there

Excellent.

Blm protesters need to stay out of the road

None of the people who do it got charged, also it's the law

Also this
m.dailykos.com/story/2015/8/12/1411374/-Angry-driver-plows-into-protesters-on-I-70-police-file-charges-against-protesters-for-SUV-damage

This needs to start happening more

Fuck yeah

Good, hopefully he made some into grease stains on the road.

Blm is garbage

Why do they have to protest in front of cars...instead of the police station...

Blocking the highway...What's that going to prove? Makes you look dumb in public opinion.

If you are threatened it is. If a bunch of chimpanzee are surrounding and hitting/touching your car you have the right to drive right through them, they could be trying to get into your car and pull you out and hurt you for all you know.

>Stopping for a pack of marauding darkies
what could possibly go wrong?
this guy was smart

This man isn't a hero

>Police say an unknown demonstrator was either hit by the passing vehicle, or jumped on the hood of the vehicle. They say the vehicle then drove off before stopping a block away.

>The demonstrators followed the vehicle and surrounded it. Police say as the driver tried to get out of the vehicle, he was hit in the face by an unknown suspect.

>Next, police say an unknown suspect ignited a smoke bomb inside of the victim's vehicle, causing it to fill with smoke. It was then towed from the area.

BLM's approach seems to be 'get attention by any means' as a first priority
Ignoring them is seen as oppressive violence

Daily reminder that nobody in this thread would call a black person a nigger to their face

Just another typical beta white male thread. Losers

they literally mobbed his fucking car

Of course we fucking wouldn't
Because we know they're violent apes who are likely to act violently in return, and odds are they'll have ten of their friends around at the time

everyone remembers the la riots when that white guy got pulled out and beat the fuck out of

hes lucky he survived

What's the reasoning behind this being legal? Because they are technically jaywalking, or??

He's got permanent brain damage too

The protesters are committing false imprisonment if they don't let you pass and you can use lethal force to escape

>t. French Blackie

I'm not afraid to call a nigger a nigger in front of there face. Do I want to? No, there's no point in it and it will get me into trouble that I don't want to deal with. If some black person started shit with me though, I'll sure as fuck call them a nigger because it'll make them pissed and get them off their guard. Blacks don't expect you to confront them, they rely on mere intimidation. Get up in there faces and call them a nigger and they'll back down real quick.

>only colour I stop for is red

There's no reason to incite hate speech rhetoric for no reason mate.

It seems you are actually trying to incite hate albeit indirectly.

He warned them, they refused to move.

I think he's actually in the clear on this.

why is there so many niggers in France?

I went there and it felt like fucking Mauritania

This, and it will let them feel justified afterwards, because of "muh racism". Of course, the media will look for any reason to deem you as a big, bad white supremacist, and the dindu as a poor man pushed to crime by systemic oppression, anyways.

They surrounded his fucking car like an angry mob, and then act like he's to blame when he plows through them. Hopefully this starts happening more. These people need to learn how to fucking peacefully protest. If you block the roads, you deserve to get run over

They colonized North Africa and made the mistake of teaching French to darkies

white people are raised to be polite in public.

"They will never understand the essential decency of the white man's culture."
-- Hunter S. Thompson

Thank god there are still a few sane people in this hellhole. Working class white Chicagoans are some of the most pissed off people in the country.

except i have you fucking frog also bonus points since im not white

I wanna see this guy go bowling.

>Split every time

this.

Not unless he's acting like a stupid nigger and interfering in my activities.

this looks different than OP's

I literally have.
There is nothing wrong with it. If they can't handle being called nigger, it's their fault for being thin skinned. Just keep yourself in fucking shape and learn to fighr so when they resort to violence, you can just smash their shit apart.

because it is

Yes it is different, this happens often

Y'know, I got a lot of respect for the nig standing by the driver side door stopping people from trying to pull the dude out of the car.

how far in? That's a 30 min long video

>he stopped before

Fag.

The only color he stops for is red

I did in walmart and I'm alive can't explain that science bro

>that arm casually hanging out the window

Gets me everytime

Technically it should be legal everywhere since it restricts freedom of movement however the USA is the only western country with testicles

t. le je ne fait pas rien de france

hahaha fucking glorious.

This is the reason I drive with a steel baseball bat beside me

Wrong.

Even with brain damage he managed to start a business and live a quiet, productive life. He went on TV and forgave his attackers. His lawsuit fell through and the animals that attacked him went to prison repeatedly.

But no, let's hear more about the poor oppressed blacks

Anybody hurt?

Fucking delicious. Yes.

KEK DEMANDS BLOOD

is... that... ethan?

for a second I thought that read steel basketball.

Probably would be a lot handier.

Not legal in US to hit someone with your vehicle unless absolutely necessary to preserve life (that of the driver, presumably). Best thing to do would probably be to tape some poster board to mask your license plates a couple blocks before you meet the protesters but close enough that you run virtually no risk between hiding your plates and meeting them. Better to do this when dark so it's harder for them to identify you.

Another idea: make homemade teargas / smoke bombs, throw a couple of them towards protesters when you meet them on the road

>a word that's only definition is literally what they are is an insult
>they get so angry at being called of what they are that they chimpout
>this is a source of pride for the negro
M8, I carry a gun so I don't worry about getting chimped on, but I also don't involve myself with niggers for no reason.

The claim that "it's legal to run over protesters" is a bit dubious. Each case is going to be judged on its merits. If your car is forced to stop, surrounded, and is getting pounded on by a mob it's pretty easy to make the case that you were in a dangerous situation and we're taking reasonable action to escape.

If you dress up like moon man and hit the protest line in a dump truck going 60 mph without touching the breaks they would likely prosecute the shit out of you.

Holy fuck I would go fast as I could legally

Lets just make it a thing to rek these people so they stop doing it alltogether

Like make a viral video to show people its legal and proves a point more than their gay ass protest

have mercy for my sides

Just steal a car for this any damage done to your car will be evidence, also be aware of CCTV

my ancestors used to lynch black people dude yours used to get lynched in haiti

Man vs. Car is my favorite show, GREAT EPISODE!

>If you dress up like moon man and hit the protest line in a dump truck going 60 mph without touching the breaks they would likely prosecute the shit out of you.

MY EYES HAVE SEEN THE GLORY

KEK just noticed. What a fucking madman!

Someone commented
>The only color I stop for is red
kek

i did. he was fat so he didnt even bother reacting

Figures is it would be a white fat fuck neck beard. Hope he goes to Prison. I don't support BLM, but I support their fight against the police state. At least they have the balls to do something about it. Inb4 boot licking faggots try to defend the actions of the corrupt police in this country.

dubs

How come more rednecks with diesel trucks don't coal these fucks.

They can be even more nigger then.

Coming from a man that filmed snuff films at Bohemian Grove, partook in ritual sacrifice, and horrible sexual atrocities.

Fuck this gay earth

lets just hope it happens more, I imagine a lot of road users over there are getting sick of getting held up at this point.

According to legal experts on Sup Forums, the way to do this legally is

>slowly start inching forward in your car
>eventually the chimps will start banging on your car
>your life is threatened, see LA riots
>you have the right to plow through

any flaws in this logic? I live in Minnesomalia so i need to learn this shit quick.
Can it be used against me in court if i was blasting 'murica fuck yeah on my sound system?

WEZ GOTS TA DIS MANTAL DA RACISS POLICE DEY BE BAD FOR US NIGGAH!

Shame he wasn't going a lot faster. Anyone blocking a road and stopping traffic deserves to be hit at 100 km/h.

>twitter.com/kfvsnews/status/752442408944697344

They swarmed around the guys car, can understand him feeling under threat and wanting to get the fuck outta there.

>they get a native american guy
>tfw

youtube.com/watch?v=UMP6bXnXdZM
GET READY TO RAGE MY FRIENDS
RWDS WHEN

I am not black, I just hate cops. It's not a race issue is police being out of control issue.

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=LdRfZCTwZoU

WHEN THEY START IMPEDING, ITS TIME TO START SPEEDING

>webm related

#FOOTDOWNDONTSTOP

I'm pretty sure this is what i looked like upon watching this video

Did he even hit anybody?

minneapolis bro here too

i really hope some shit goes down today with what theyre doing in downtown

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

kill yourself shill

nobody gives a fuck about these niggers

I just brought that guy up because people don't want to end up like him

Kek has blessed this based Illinois man.

We were discussing the legality of this the other day.

Is there a Chimpout General up yet?

I like how he gets out to survey his path and make sure there aren't any white people in his way.

Based driver.

Can we just arrest people who block traffic? You'd be protecting them from getting harmed anyway.

>police being out of control
How so?
And how does shooting cops who are dutifully protecting a peaceful protest for your movement help that movement?

no ones chimping out yet, its still too bright out

Noice

I'd love to go full speed through the cunts with my Ford Explorer. The cunts ain't going to roll over the bonnet of mine - they're going under.

>drive up to the blockade, as close as possible
>lock the doors and windows
>step on the gas as lightly as possible in brief steps, nudging your car forward little by little
>the people will have to move away to the sides or walk backwards to avoid getting under your wheels
>alternatively the mob will start trying to break through your windows, in which case you now have justification to hit the pedal to the metal and speed off as you fear for your life

Would this work?

I have.