Women

Other urls found in this thread:

robynvinter.com/
twitter.com/RobynVinter
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really hate these catty humble brag articles about how "X is not an invitation to not on me".

Who'd want to talk to that bitch anyways, she's a fucking 6.5/10, not worth my time nor effort.

wow she was practically raped

>current year
>not being inside drinking your fluoride water and watching the electric jew

>make up self aggrandizing story
>editor publishes it without a second thought

God journalism truly is fucking dead.

This is why I hate women

Oh boy feminism spotted another source of unity and happiness to ruin.

>bloke talks to you about a game you are both playing in the same area
>holy shit, I almost got molested there
I used to be this scared of people, then I got psychiatric help.

In their defense most sane heterosexual women are not like this.

>God I hate being so hot that people approach me
>My value is far higher than anybody else doing what I do
>Everyone is creepy and weird and I'm the only one who is normal
>I have a boyfriend
>He's such a man that he doesn't know why adults play games
>Wow I wish these socially retarded nerds would go back inside

There isn't even a break to where she isn't inflating her ego.

This might be something the journalist seriously experienced and bothers her, but I think she realizes she's being kind of irrational and the article overall has a joking tone, especially the last paragraph.

Nothing to see here folks, just a woman writing about being annoyed by "silly boys" to fill up a news column before deadline.

because of shit like this I've developed a fantasy of rejecting women who approach me. I want a hirl to ask for my number just so I can tell her to fuck off and see the look on her face

I have a feeling that if men completely ignored her while playing this game, she would then whine about men not accepting women in their Boys Only Club.

me too.

i get the "are you gay?" a lot since getting fit.

feels bad and good at the same time

At this point I'm 100% sure feminism is just a way for autistic women to justify their lack of social skills.

That's basically it. It's the same with MGTOW/MRAfags.

Are these people autistic or something?

Why else would they be afraid of talking to other people and claim everything is harassment or some shit

Imagine a bowl of M&Ms where 10% of the M&Ms are fucking stupid

Yup, whole thing sorta makes me sad.

More like 4.5 desu.

Where can I get a job to bitch about people annoying me with unwanted chatter in public? I dislike almost everyone and am an all around terrible person myself, but people never leave me the fuck alone. I want to get paid to bitch about unwanted attention.

So many autistic fat ugly neckbeards ITT.

You're right, it's like female autism. Feminine autism? Feminautism? Feminism?
Oh shit.

I can't even express how utterly narcissistic, mean-spirited and asinine this person must be. Just an all-around disappointment, a waste of space that could have been used to promote or spread positive or intelligent thoughts, instead clarifying their autistic non-struggle against people who are suffocated of human affection because of scrum like this. Wow.

She has a point. Why are you all acting surprised that pokemanbabies are autistic creeps? Don't tell me you faggots play this shit as well.

she's just mad it wasn't chad

>sane
>heterosexual
>woman
Pick two

>implying 'lesbians' are sane

I think you mean
>single

strong independent womyn

>What happened to the good old days, when gamers stayed firmly indoors with no need to venture outside and nerds feared social interaction?
They were shamed by sluts like yourself and gamers were invaded by waves of casuals, such as yourself. You can only blame yourself and those of your social circle for this.

robynvinter.com/
ohgod it hurts
Can I still bitch at girls who are being retarded if they're across the pond? Will the editor even give a fuck?

C'mon Sup Forums, this poor girl was literally raped out in the wide open!

Let's send her some encouraging emails to help get her through this tough time.

>She has a point. Why are you all acting surprised that pokemanbabies are autistic creeps?
Why are you defending an autistic creep with a vagina?

What is up with that awkward ass grin...

Probably the same type of women who complains "where have all the good men gone?"
As far away from you as possible.

You're giving her ammo by doing that.

Just ignore the dumb cunt.

Autistic

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>women in tech column
>looks like sjw
>talks about pokemon go because thats so technology related
good thing (((equality))) getting jobs for women today

RAPE RAPE RAPE He talked to me about Pokemon GO RAPE!!!!!!!!!!

Because she was just minding her own business, you pathetic thirsty virgin. Try going to a club if you want to pick up women instead of using pokemon as a proxy.

>buzzfeed

>becasue

>an autistic creep

How is she autistic? She doesn't want ugly weirdos bothering and hitting on her. That's perfectly reasonable.

>I was at the club just minding my own business when

She probably doesn't even play the game considering she doesn't know that catching a pokemon doesn't remove it for other players.

God we have a millennial girl who writes for our nations paper.

All she does is complain about men and "rape culture"

Meanwhile wants hordes of arab refugees brought here.

>you aren't allowed to talk to women in public

That whole page is a clusterfuck of retardation. And she was writing for the tech section ffs.

I'm guessing you're a creepy beta? Women do want men to talk to them, but they want good looking alphas, not creepy betas like OP. only creepy betas play that shit. Real men don't play pokemon.

>what if she wrote this thing she didn't write?

You are, just as they're allowed to call you autistic creeps for trying to pick up women through a children's mobile game and being too dense to not see that they're not interested in manchildren such as yourself.

Why you gotta be such a cunt about it? What do you gain from that?

>It's another episode of a socially awkward woman that doesn't know how to speak for herself, and tell creeps to fuck off.
Oh boy! I wonder what /pol has to say about this! There must be many intellectuals in this thread!

I have to think Sup Forums and Sup Forums would love this story as well right guys?

you're not really that stupid are you?

I was under the impression that this board was comprised mainly of people who dislike degenerate faggots. But it seems that I stumbled upon reddit instead.

twitter.com/RobynVinter

Not wanting it isn't the issue. It's in how she reacts to it. She's got no standards of basic human decency.

This is an article to bully ugly men back into their place and to signal to other women that she gets hit on.

Nothing more. I really do struggle to understand how someone can stand to be around this woman in a workplace. How do these types not get canned?

Is the article from a UK newspaper? Game is not out here. I think she's lying. This could sink her career

you're not fooling anybody you fucking pohm git

That's the thing, she'll talk this "everything you say to me is an imposition" talk, but if, in the workplace, you want to do your work and ignore the conversation attempts of your female coworker, they'll always call you a sexist for it, every time.

W-Well are you user? I gave up on women and want to be liberated by some big hard cock.

6.5 lol. How fucking desperate are you bro?

>pink hair
fukken DROPPED

Go jump off a bridge to catch your water pokemons, manchild.

Right after Pokemon Go came out, I was taking a Gym and a fairly attractive young woman approached me and talked to me about the game for several minutes.

I lurk /r9k/, and I'm overweight and have a beard. Pokemon Go doesn't make creepy dudes approach women, it makes women approach creepy dudes.

The column makes her look like a bit of a cunt but it clearly has a satirical and exaggerated tone.

A man is not entitled to a woman's attetion especially if his only goal is to have sex with her. She is mildly attractive she probably gets hit on 10 times a day.

We do dislike you. Intensely.
No answer then?

She's disgusting looking

>not interested in manchildren
>plays children's games
You can see why some people find this unreasonable.

Abso-lutely correct

I often wonder what the women are like in Sup Forumss life. It worries me how they lump so many women together.

Kill yourself degenerate mentally ill freak

People who aren't autists enjoy having conversations with others.

she is not pretty enough for this attitude and that is the problem

you see a hot girl and you don't talk to her because you immediately know she's out of your league

but a regular looking girl like this? she is most definitely approachable. someone needs to tell her that.

user thats not what I look like

I heard a bunch of chad lifeguards talking about it yesterday.
It's the most normie game ever.

I'm just trying to protect this poor innocent girl from vicious misogynists like yourself. Fucking chauvinistic pig.

They immediately attack your manhood. I'm not joking either. They do the same shit stupid guys do
"Hey you're cute you wanna maybe get coffee some time?"
"Eww no thanks creep gtfo of here"
"Well fuck you bitch! I bet you're a slag anyway"
Just reverse the rolls, and instead of calling them a slag girls say "I bet you couldn't handle this anyway."

Tbh though girls don't typically approach guys though. They are too use to pathetic horny guys constantly hitting on them they have at least 10 guys in their phone they could call for a hook up at any time.

I was walking beside the road looking for Pokemon and a guy pulled up in a car and said "Theres a Slowbro over there" I said thanks and took off

Whats this bitch's problem

it's a fucking AR game based on fucking socializing, wtf did you expect?

>Robyn Vinter
so her parents were retarded too

>literally "no u"
Not denying your redditardation then?

And if you want me to spell it out for you then here it is: you pathetic /r9k/ manchild faggots are ruining this board and therefore I'll be as much of a cunt towards you as I please. If this hurts your feefees too much then try reddit.

Her boyfriend doesn't play it though, because he's presumably not a manchild. See this is what you dumb virgins fail to understand. Women don't want a man who is on their level, they want a man better than them. Anyone thinking otherwise is a nu-male beta cuck, and you can see numerous examples of this from a week's lurking of Sup Forums.

still not fooling anyone you useless fucking regressive pohm faggot

Women aren't entitled to control men's speech or actions, nor the direction of our eyes, however much they would like that to be the case.
>women don't want equality
>still cry for it
And you're concerned over what these people are feeling? Cuck.

Her bf is probably a 30 year old beta who pays for her to live him so that she can try to make it as a """journalist""".

>You'll never be this autistic

Yeah that tone you're picking up on is condescension.
>how dare this pathetic creep think himself worthy of a polite response from me
>why is he still trying to interact with me, I want him to go away, can he NOT read my mind or something? ugh!
Fuck that noise. Entitled bitch is an entitled fucking bitch.

>accuse people of posting on /r9k/
>begin posting /r9k/ alpha/beta shit word for word

It was a good bait while you had it, Aussie, but you got too greedy.

Women are generally fucking losers who really on men to have a good time, prove me wrong

It's worse than your double doubles suggest. Women adhere militantly to a rather small and learnable set of rules. Within that scheme, they use having the balls to make an approach as the first criterion of whether a guy is worth anything or not. Many also use initiation and persistence as criteria for sex. So feminism is literally telling white men (who will actually listen because they think they're doing the right thing), exactly what not to do, while blacks will do whatever they want anyway.

What a cunt.

>Go out in public
>Someone tries to have a friendly chat with you
>SPEECH RAPE! HOW DARE YOU TRY AND TALK TO ME! FUCKING PATRIARCHY.

One thing people who visit other countries, or people who are visiting the US tell me is that (Depending on the state) this is the norm.

Nobody gives a friendly smile or says "Hello" anymore.

is that a fucking resume or a dating portfolio

>out with friends yesterday.
>Everyone is playing pokemon go
>chick im with uses it to strike up conversations with strangers.

somehow no one is offended. Check you pussy privilege.

Dude, you're Greek. Haha, Just fucking kill yourself.

Thanks G-d they are displaying their full witchery.

Oh shit. I think you hit the nail on the head there.

>people going outside and being social

>"oy vey they must be neckbeards!"

kys faggot