Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?

>fat is beautiful
>being a cuck is strength
>war is peace

Cuckoo birds lay their eggs in another birds nest and trick that bird to raise their offspring. The work cuck comes from the cuckoo bird. There is literally nothing more cucked than raising another persons offspring.

>~Desperate single mother
Fixed the source

>Eating other people's scraps
Food analogies are the fucking worst
Anytime there's a food analogy that opinion is instantly discarded

>shit that niggers tell each other to feel good about being niggers

I'm not sure what makes me angrier about that quote, the gynocentric nonsense or the fact that "step up to the plate" isn't about fucking food.

> overcoming up your pride and sacraficing your time and material wealth to provide for something that has no genetic benefit to yourself.

Hurr, the old "altruism is weakness" meme.

> charity is cuckoldry

Lol so much insecurity. If the time comes, I won't let my fear of being called a "cuck" prevent the love of my life's children from having a healthy loving father

>implying children are leftover food
>raising another man's offspring

Lolnope.

>Useless woman lets someone put his dick in her and gets pregnant without knowing if he's good enough to keep or using protection or etc
>WOW WHAT AN ASSHOLE MAN, SOMEONE STEP UP

Nope, fuck you.

>--Unknown

A white knight cuck. It is known.

People should be encouraged to make strong relationships instead of brainwashing people to fix their problems. Charity is just fine in moderation, there's nothing wrong with older people with children from previous relationships moving together.

But way too often it's only single moms with kids who are 20-30 year old and had children with someone who didn't give a shit. Why would anyone want to burden themselves with that when they're still young?

It takes a gullible motherfucker to play step-dad to some whore's brood of cuckoo chicks. Anyone who says otherwise is a nutless underage faggot.

> I'm sorry Mario, your easily impressionable beta is in another castle.

Hue hue hue hue

Kek

>step up to the exact plate
>on the table

wrong plate. what kind of moron wrote this? maybe English was not her first language

>"Killing yourself is the highest achievable goal for any human."
>- Unknown

Well, Sup Forums?

pic related

>using muh manliness as an argument

bitch I don't need you to tell me if I'm a "real" man. I have a penis and that's enough, thank you.

since it's pretty disgusting to eat leftovers and it's mostly a thing done by people desperate for food it kinda checks out

>Continuing some else save game.

>implying you need a penis to be a man
STOP TRIGGERING ME

/thread

Checked and kek'd. Gotta get that sweet, sweet (you)

> said nobody ever
Damn op, you is droppin sum knowledfcge muh nugga

""""""""""""""""""""unknown""""""""""""""""""

That was my first thought. He fucked up his metaphor in a way only a nigger could

Thiqqgif for your troubles, guvnah.

Better version

>if you kill your enemies they win

That's right! Women are vulnerable creatures and men need to take care of all their problems! It's not her fault that she made a shitty choice on who to have kids with! A true man will see through her and treat her like she deserves.

Agreed.

>unknown
gee i wonder who wrote this quote
definitely not someone with an agenda

Charity doesn't have to be about material wealth.

Knowledge is far cheaper to give and more valuable to have.

Something as simple as "Don't get married until you've acquired money to support a family" goes a long way.

Desperate morons treat whores like real human beans.

>Being so morbidly obese that you hear "step up to the plate" and think of a table.

>Not standing on the table while you're eating

Lol America

This is triggering. Stepping up to the plate has nothing to do with the sort of plate you eat off of. Fat fuck cucks.

>Implying a woman would ever want to be a man

Someone post that story where leftists say FTM trans can't be a part of their LGBTQIIANAL club because she's a white male now

It takes a relatively strong man to hold down a woman with one hand and rape her in the ass while using his other hand to cover her mouth but I'm not making images about it Christ.

>strong man
>settling for somebody else's leftovers

dumbass woman. top kek.

as a man raised by a single mother, even i wouldn't touch her with a 10-foot pole. she'll settle one day. they all do.

Most people can't think in the long term like that , or don't give enough of a shit to

Thanks Obama

if my wife served warm shit with glaze for dinner, i would not eat it.

if another man comes and eats it, then by all means i find another wife.

i will not eat shit.

>step up to the plate
> another man left on the table

Stepping up to the plate is a baseball metaphor how retarded are these people

I love this.

>Subtle blacked posting
>Check flag
>A fucking leaf

The only reason to marry a woman with kids is if she's a widow and you're a widower.

>betas and women acting like they know what real men are

>women
>knowing what a strong man looks or acts like

Always do the opposite of what a woman says a man should do.

>i delighted in telling him

Women are literally evil.

Maybe some man left a baseball plate pad on the table, you don't know.

It actually just takes a weak man with no other options.

You get to raise my children and support my lifestyle,

in return I give you physical stimulation and the illusion of love.
I totally won't return to my promiscuous lifestyle, but you wouldn't mind if I did any way right?
Cause you love me, right?

It's only acceptable if the actual father died.

t.Cucknown

This.
tfw only famous example i can think of is from anime

What if you're talking to a woman who has kids, but doesn't have custody of them? Will I end up a cuck?

>being miserable for someone else

Yeah I'd consider that cuckold status

>Unknown
There's a reason for that. Nobody likes a cuck.

My stepfather married my mom and became our role model for what it means to be a man. Quiet dignity, hard work, anger when appropriate, and walking if the destination is a mile or less away. I have nothing but respect for men who marry women with children. Their reasons are their own, and I hope if they want to have kids with their wives that they get to (my new little brother miscarried).

I think the phenomenon of shallow single mothers is real, but I also think there's plenty of good people who have marriages fail for valid reasons. I also believe people can fall in love and that stepfathers can love their stepchildren like their own children. Sup Forums is right about some things but its contempt for stepdads depresses me.

>~Unknown

Exactly

leddit userbase in a nutshell

>(((Unknown)))

It's fine if someone raises someone else's kids. It's pretty noble, you make a really big difference in the kids' lives.

But I'm not going to do it, and there's nothing you can say that's going to change my mind/

topkek

>Being this much of a pleh

t. Augustus
Btw my wife's son turned into a shit

> step up to the plate
> baseball metaphor
> left on the table

Mixed metaphors go into the TRASH.

Yeah, I'm having my own kids. I'm not gonna raise kids with some loser's genes in them.
Cuck.

Adopting and marrying a single mother is pretty based though.
When the child isn't yours and was had while she was with you is where it gets full on pathetic.

It takes a stupid woman to not find a suitable mate to have children with. Women are the gatekeepers of sex.

They just described something a starving homeless person would do as an analogy to raising somebody else's offspring.

A kind man? Possibly. A strong man? No. This sounds more like an act of desperation.

>what kind of moron wrote this?
A fat, blue haired, pointy glasses wearing, cupcake eating single "mom" with litter of mulatto "children".

If she has 5+ white kids (by one father) and she's a good mother, I could admire a man raising them.

fpbp

Thank you. I needed motivation to keep my virginity.

Does attacking a man's masculinity even work in an era where being masculine is shamed anyway?

I grew up in northern California and today I was in one of the most liberal towns around. A guy asked me if I have a southern accent. Uh... No, I just don't talk like an effeminate gay male like everybody in this town does.

Go try to persuade any of these effeminate males to do something by using the phrase "a real man." Unless it's some gay shit they already believe in, it's not going to work. If you call them a pussy they will reply with some shit like "What's wrong with vaginas? You're just a hypermasculine sexist."

smdh fpbp tbqh fampai

Evil bitch deserved everything she got.

Maybe a strong stomach to swallow some dudes leftover sloppy seconds.

Which leads me to believe that such a quote is specifically targeted at roping in whatever real men are left out there because this bitch needs a provider and the usually effeminate pussies aren't going to be up to par. I'm no MGTOW, but this is a classic bitch maneuver here.

Did it. Dont recommend it.

Never trust a woman who likes dogs

digits of thuth!!

get em

praise kek

>you will be a step parent

The hell I will.

checked

>strong
Wow, I really need to acquiesce to the definition of "strength" given by some dumbass who lacks the will power to keep her legs closed or make a relationship work.
Alternatively, come back when you've gained even half of the personal dignity necessary to condescend me.

This! That was my first thought when I read that.

It's a load of shit.

>relationship was going nowhere
you were MARRIED, where the fuck was it supposed to go?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

for what purpose?

LOL, no.
I'm 28 now and have zero intentions of being a parent of any kind. Trust me, there are plenty of single moms willing to put out for a couple of nights; sure, they think there are strings attached, but we all know that's bullshit. I walk out any moment I please, and block their numbers when the free tail jig is up. Just don't be retarded and invite her back to your house, or the bitch will know where you live. Say no to home base, say yes to her place. Lol, the shit niggers say sometimes . . .