Underrated

Goat underrated shows

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cnbr9BZHJ2A
viceland.com/en_us/show/nirvanna-the-band-the-show
youtube.com/watch?v=UgISvffeT-8
youtube.com/watch?v=zy2Oeaz9Y64&t=244s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

A star for each letter in the title. Poetry.

>That pancakes/divorce/pancakes episode

One of my favorite comedy pieces ever.

i dont think ive laughed harder than i did at the racism episode

>mfw his insistence on keeping it at half a star instead of zero because of how the system works

youtu.be/Cnbr9BZHJ2A

The magic 8 ball episode had me in tears especially when he has to murder the guy later.

anybody seen this? It's like flight of the concords meets nathan for you, it's really fucking incredible.

I laughed really hard at the most recent episode. The meta-ness of the first review was really clever and funny, and the other two were hilarious as well. Curious to see how the wrap it up.

fuck me this is great, there's too many shows these days

Never heard of it. Is it still on TV?

yeah nick robinson kept talking about it on twitter so i watched the whole thing. Filled the nathan for you shaped hole in my life.

His stand up is so good.

Why not more?

yeah it's brand new pretty much, same director as the dirties and operation avalanche, i was able to watch the whole thing by going here viceland.com/en_us/show/nirvanna-the-band-the-show and putting down my service provider as direct tv, which i dont even have. It gave me full access without having to sign in or anything so im not sure if i just got lucky or what.

>Tfw when fake tom hardy makes a show that's leagues better than real tom hardy's show but no one watches it

oh wow i've never seen anyone else talking about this, it really flew under the radar. It has some of my favorite tv cinematography.

This, this, and this

Why did it get so little attention? Nobody I mention it to has even heard of it, even most of Sup Forums, yet it was the best show to come out last year.

I hope next season they have a better marketing budget or something

oh man i'm just happy it got a second season, just found out the knick got cancelled which was my other favorite show.

What the FUCK, the Knick got cancelled?!

Picture Cinemax affording those sets...

Great show, tried to make threads here when it was airing, but they got little to no attention every single time.

Such a shame, this show deserves at least some recognition.

This shit was sooo tight, did not expect ti to be as brutal as it was, also it has the best soundtrack of any show ever.

wasn't this picked up by HBO with david fincher attached as showrunner?

If this show had aired on HBO instead of Cinemax it would have been successful. Putting it on that dead network is basically a death sentence.

I love this show, Matt Johnson said in an interview that they have a three season run already planned out, really hoping we get to see all three. I think viceland wants to position this as their premiere comedy so hopefully we get the full run. First ep is on youtube, also on the vice website which another user linked

here's the first ep
youtube.com/watch?v=zy2Oeaz9Y64&t=244s

Oh wow a US copy of Review with Myles Barlow

>Review with Myles Barlow
did not know about this, is it as good as the american version?

this was basically what season four of arrested development should have been

it's better

It blows my mind that this show was made by actual Germans. To so completely misunderstand and misrepresent EVERYTHING about East germany is impressive for people who should know better. Seriously worth a watch just for how totally stupid, asinine and wrong-headed it is.

>tried to find some clips of it
>can't find any

Your resistance only makes my penis harder.

No Germans give a shit about East Germany. The tradecraft on the show was pure shit.

Bates Motel is GOAT and deserved several Emmys.

It's like a spiritual successor to Twin Peaks and Hannibal, and almost never lags.

is there any gay singing in it? i hope not

its pretty unknown at the moment, hope it gets the audience it deserves.

this is england, my favorite how no one's heard of