Why does he wear the "mask"?

Why does he wear the "mask"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YrRK1xI6eks
youtube.com/watch?v=dj6na8OSFCQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is a fullbeard + sunglasses also a mask? You would never be able to recognize that person after he shaves.

He's an edgelord but holy shit that's a chilling mugshot

>you can get arrested for wearing a mask in public in america

>Wear mask
>Get shot

Didnt he also have a sword

old law leftover from the KKK era which meant even going out in your robe was actually illegal

I bet muzzies are allowed to wear rags on their heads and cover their faces though. smfh

They should cast this guy to play the Joker in the inevitable DCU reboot.

>31 year-old Virgin-ia

>you can get arrested for having a sword in america

>Be American
>Have the freedom to yell "GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW KILL THE NIGGERS" in public through a mega phone
>Can't paint your face

>land of the free

HE'S DA JOKA BAEBY

next they're going to arrest asian women for tricking us with makeup

Its a good rule. you are not in china so you don't need a mask and if you rob a store its easier to find you.

>freedom to yell
>implying you have that freedom

Why take his mugshot with the paint still on?

Concealing your identity while committing a crime should be a separate offense. It shouldn't be illegal just to wear a mask. In virginia this obviously isn't a problem but in northern climates the use of a balaclava is sometimes absolutely necessary.

Popo didn't want to be the next Aurora, what's wrong with that?

If only there were some way to prevent that from happening... hmmm... I wonder...

If i was him it would have been totally worth it just for that badass mugshot, holy shit.

No one cared who he was until he put it on

What about clowns

Jesus Christ they need to get him on board, i'll call it in. Scrap Jared Leto. THIS is the Joker.

U TALKIN BOUT TAKIN MUH GUNS COMMIE!? MUH FREEDUMS MUFUKA

and it would not be illegal in northern climates. Their is also a question of practicality,balaclava can make you warm but make up and rubber masks have no added bonus. Its a public space, not a party or anything like that.
>Concealing your identity while committing a crime
ok but why wait till the crime is committed? Why increase the chance of the criminal never been caught

>be yuropoor
>have the freedom to get run over by muslims in different vehicles
>can't criticize islam

Why is this illegal but women can wear makeup?

>ok but why wait till the crime is committed? Why increase the chance of the criminal never been caught

this. just arrest niggers and sand people before they have the chance to commit a crime. put them all in jail or deport them

>A 31-year-old Virgin

He looks genuinely cool tho.

like what? I used to be anti gun but it become clear that cop quality is not good enough and till it gets there people need their guns. The whole "to stop a gov going bad" is idiotic.

cuz masks is scary

Because women have been given the rights everyone else deserves, while everyone else has been left in the dark

>be American
>face is cold
>pull down balaclava
>get shot
Fuck the west

>posts about terror attack that happened in new york

WRONG
>Be Canadian
>Take all the educated/skilled refugees
>Let the yuropoors take the terrorists
>Live happily ever after while yankees get 911'd and yuros get 7/7'd
HAHAHAHAHA!

So women can wear makeup but when a guy wears makeup it's a felony worth up to 5 years in prison?
What's the word for misogyny against males?

Charges will probably be dropped.

he looks more like the crow
I know a cop who busted someone like that, he said the joker was chill

women commit so much violent crime the authorities are afraid of a civil war.

This law doesnt exist in northen states. Its only a southern thing.

Europeans are pure retard and often forget that American is a united states, each with their own laws and practices.

Just one state in the US is as big as a country in Europe

yeah all those educated and skilled refugees pouring into my shop with their one designated translator that asks if i have any used iPhone 6's for less than 40 bucks

such education

So what happens to these?

>(((American))) """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""education"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>The whole "to stop a gov going bad" is idiotic.

Actually, that's the only reason I think people should have guns. But for personal defense/etc, it's been proven it doesn't help. Rather than fighting for gun rights, Americans should fight to make their country better. Better infrastructure, better education, better health care, better wealth equality, etc. If you did that, you wouldn't need your gun to protect your from undesirables, as they would go down in numbers. The problem is that no one in the US, not even the democrats, want to raise spending and actually improve your country, so you're left with what is essentially a neglected geographical space, which naturally forces people do behave immorally.
So yeah, you could load up on rifles, grenades, body armor, etc. OR you could try to live in a dignified country. At this point, though, America is lost.

female privilege, its like asking why they get less jail time youtube.com/watch?v=YrRK1xI6eks

>Fuck these people patronizing my shop trying to buy stuff

Why does have the scars?

>it's a felony worth up to 5 years in prison?
fucking meme laws. in European country killing a man gets you 6 years and up, petty robbery can be less than a year. basically the punishment is never so big that an average person would go to crazy lengths to avoid it

I'm Canadian. They don't bring in skilled or educated refugees. They bring in families that fuck like rabbits and make 10 little gang members each. Much worse. They're a Trojan horse.

It exists in NY

>They're a Trojan horse.
Proofs polnigger

Jeremy Putman was charged with wearing a mask in public, a felony that could land him in jail for up to five years

WUT

>I'm Canadian

you can't fight nukes and anyone who says military would switch is an idiot.
>Americans should fight to make their country better.
Why not both? giving up guns now would be like throwing away crutches because a new hospital is on its way, wait till is here and your leg is healed.
>you could try to live in a dignified country
name one and show me how it could scale

Proof? Go outside. Shitskin after shitskin. This country is hell. I haven't used pol in years and hate naziboos. But I cant deny this anymore. So many gangs. So much poverty. This country is hell.

>The country is shit because it has people that don't look like me in it
kill yourself

Why does this happen?
Why are you being deliberately retarded?
also
youtube.com/watch?v=dj6na8OSFCQ

Enjoy getting shot when they B&E into your basement. Tell them how you're the same and skin color is the only difference.

LAAAAAND OF THE FREEEEEEEEE!

>So many gangs
>So much poverty

What part of Canada do you live in?

>Kkk era.

I think you mean the current sjw era.

That won't happen but okay pal. Enjoy fantasizing about the spooky brown people raping and killing your whole family lmao. Christ you people are delusional.

>Beth Elderkin

This cunt has written some bullshit articles about Sup Forums and is a huge SJW, she's probably making most of it up. Not even gonna read, moving on.

Except the guy didnt wear a mask.

Fucking hell.

How do you call the folks at Virginia? Virgins? lol

What's even the point of taking a mugshot like that?

>So you were menaced by an edge-lord dressed like The Joker. Do you think you could flip through these mugshots to see if you recognise him?

Ok but this is perfectly legal

>Niqabs and Burqas will never be legal in America

No. I don't.

I've seen that maybe once in my entire life and I lived in the GTA for 18 years

>Be Euro
>Be in America
>4 people killed by nutter
>Doesn't even make the local news.

Pretty much any European country, Japan, Australia, NZ, Canada, etc.
Also, you can fight for your guns, but it's like complaining about finding aliens or something, in the sense that you're not even close to having that problem.

>mugshot
>paintstill on
>eye contacts still in

why you bein the joker dude?

So every woman is going to jail now?

>any European country
Poland, Czech Republic?
>Japan
life in Japan is brutal, just not in a war zone kind of way.
>NZ
everyone I know from their says its shit.

Not Poland, but yes CZ. Also, I was just talking about violence, not just good quality of life. I know Japan has work culture problem, but I was just talking about violence. Also NZ is objectively a great country, whether people like it or not, that's subjective. The government shouldn't entertain its citizens. NZ is wonderfully governed.

He claims he was 13 when that performance was captured.

>NZ is wonderfully governed.
It's full of fucking Chinamen. They're going to buy it off.

And he was arrested for it and released 5 years later almost at the age of 19.

I was watching an opera the other day and for some reason the director put TDK Joker into it as the general torturer/executioner figure. It makes no sense to me at all, since the rest of the production is all fairly standard period dress. Baffling.

you said
>you could try to live in a dignified country
I would assume part of being a dignified country was not having some other issues, not just violence

My best friend is a theatre actor and had to perform in The Three Musketeers - the director put multiple quotes like "You either die a hero or you see yourself become a villain", "some men just want to watch the world burn", "lemme show you a magic trick", "why so serious" etc. into the script. He appeared, however, completely oblivious when my firned started to engage him with lesser known quotes from the movie, like going up to him and growling "WHURRAAARTHEY!!?" or reciting Two-Face's rant about chance.
Director only knows the pop-culture bits, is the answer in both instances.

I would have understood if the production in question was going for a regietheater sort of thing (like completely changing the setting, which is a fairly common occurrence in opera) but he stuck with the original setting of the opera as during the Reign of Terror during the French revolution almost completely except for the joker.
The guy on the chair in the foreground is the the most sought-after tenor in the world, singing in one of Germany's best opera houses in an otherwise pretty good production. I'll need to keep an eye on what else he's working on to see if he puts CIA into a Wagner opera or Bane into some Mozart.

think of the memes

I said GOOD DAY SIR

KEK! He looks better than Leto's Joker.

Is there some kind of rule that dictates that every time an autist gets arrested in joker makeup, they have to take a mugshot of him in the makeup for evidence or something, or is it just bantz?

acting and looks are not the same thing

Why did this guy turn out to be an asshole?

>The Daily Mail

How is this a felony??

Men can wear makeup too, ever seen a cross-dresser?

>This country is hell.

I'd love to here what countries you think aren't "hell"

>Virginia
Thank god I don't live in the south, what a joke