Anya Taylor-Joy

What do you guys think of her work and future in acting?

Unironically one of the greatest actresses of our generation, and she does it despite acting in philistine genre of horror.

I also want to fuck her face

LAS ANYAS SON ARGENTINAS

her benis in my boipucci

people, planet

I want to dress Anya in a tracksuit, underwear but no bra so she is comfortable, keep her in my room fumigating it with her scent. Allowing her to relieve herself in a bucket which I'll empty but not letting her wipe after a piss or a shit, as she progresses becoming more and more pungent I myself will shower twice a day, brush my teeth morning/night to make me truly appreciate her smell (if I was unwashed her smell would be less of a shock to me).

I'll pin up a picture of how impeccable and beautiful she looked before she started living with me, making her stare at it her perfect unblemished porcelain skin as radiant as the snow in spring. I'll tell her how she is no longer that decadent, materialistic whore but she is now someone loved, unburdened and honest. Eventually I'll start to sleep on a mattress with her, inhaling her natural smells, body odor, stench of excrement, looking at her tired eyes and admiring her oily sweaty skin. I'll bury my head inbetween her slender legs taking in the smell of urine, shit, discharge and sweat all around her girl taint. I would never fuck her or take her against her will I'd only cuddle with her and watch episodes of TSCC, Farscape and Firefly with her, as I laugh and cry as her head rests on my shoulder. I would brush her hair and put my head to her scalp inhaling deeply, telling her she is the most beautiful girl to have ever lived and that I love her more than anything.

When our time draws to a close and we've finished watching all of the aforementioned shows, we will watch Serenity together and when it finishes I'll feel complete as I stare at her waif-like body and angelic face, my eyes watering, completely transfixed. Asking her to tie my hands and feet, making sure the noose is securely fastened to a fixture on the ceiling and kick the bucket out from under me. My eyes staring into hers as I struggle involuntarily against the rope around my neck finally being released from this world knowing I lived the best 2 months of my life with Anya, that I loved her and she loved me.

Fuckin hell

ayylmao

AYY

L
M
A
O

Gay

Thoughts?

reminds me of Zhenya y114.

gotta watch her other stuff besides Split and Witch

Why does having that fantasy about a female make me gay? curious to know how you arrived at that conclusion

Eyes are too far apart.

there is a big future for qt fish eyed actresses

like she couldn't read them straight from my primitive carbon based brain

any other Zhenya y114 fans

I want to buy her the biggest fish tank so she can swim to her hearts content

i want to conduct MANY sex acts on her neck and clavicle

>watch episodes of TSCC
DROPPED

Why did I not notice the trip

I'd watch Self made man with her twice

I fucking hate that I recognize what the basis of this pepe is.

What is it?

>implying Zhenya isn't amazing

Elsa Jean Blacked

Looks like a low budget Lorde.

I want to see here pussy

>you'll never princess carry her on the beach at the sunset
why are we still here?

only 2 suffr

Is this the thread for the Split webms? I need the black girl too.

She looks fuckable in that witch movie

Honestly I was hoping we'd get some stellar nudity at the end but it's all a tease, which is a letdown because all that time showing her in a period dress made me mad horny.

>dat soft looking cleavage

I wouldn't imagine Innsmouth filled with hot women

>he didn't read The Thing on the Doorstep where the girl is from Innsmouth and Lovecraft describes her as qt

what does Anya has to do with Lovecraft?

She has the Innsmouth Look

why are her eyes in two separate time-zones?

Blessings of the Great Old Ones, or escaped Area 51 baby with nice titties

it's what makes her perfect

She sees in wide-screen

Her eyes look like someone edited her character using Skyrim's character creation tool at Helgen

>you'll never cuddle with her with her tits resting on your arm
lucky cunt

What did she mean by this?

not enough shots of that ass

where the webms at?

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

QT