Those people that defended TASM1 and TASM2, called Andrew Garfield "the definitive Peter Parker"...

>Those people that defended TASM1 and TASM2, called Andrew Garfield "the definitive Peter Parker", then instantly turned on the movies and him when SONY handed the rights back to Marvel

Name sadder, more pathetic people.

capeshit fans

People that care as much as you do about cartoon characters in shit films

Andrew Garfield was a horrible Parker, doesn't look like a nerd at all and he constantly stutters to feign quirkiness

fucking terrible

I doubt there is more than maybe 5 people in the whole world who thought The Amazing Spiderman films were better than the Raimi films, or that cringetard nu-male was a better Spiderman than Tobey Maguire

Reminder that the first Spiderman film is probably tied with TDK and Unbreakable for the only good capeshit films to ever exist

This, only faggy comic book purists think Garfield was the better Parker
For me, it's Maguire

>First Spider-Man film
Wrong, the second is the best but the first one is still kino

You know TASM1 really isn't that horrible. Its still below the first and second Raimi films but its totally serviceable. I'd go as far as to put it above the third Raimi film.

Still have yet to see the second movie though.

I dont remember any scene from any of the ASM movies. Thats why i rank them below the Raimi ones.

No one thought he was perfect except idiots who tried to start a fanbase of defense for how bad these movies were like DC fans do for their movies, only Sony fans knew they couldn't keep it up.

Fair enough.

As horrible as the third Raimi film is it is memorable if anything.

Say what you will, but the best Spidey costume ever done on film was in Amazing Spiderman 2. So colourful and crisp, it's gorgeous.

MCucks

Nah, I still rather an TASM3, fuck Tom Holland and Disney.

The new one will be even worse than TASM2.

hand-shaped spider web chasing after michael keaton's daughter

(You)

No, the second one is boring and forgettable and you should feel ashamed for buying into the revisionist reddit circlejerk about it

Can you tell me what you found terrible about the third film? I will never understand the hate it gets, especially that scene with Peter walking down the street. That's probably my favorite scene from the trilogy. I'd happily watch it over S2 any day, I can't remember a fucking thing from that film or anything about the villain other than he had tentacles. It really was just another "meh" capeshit movie

2nd is him juggling his normie life and his secret identity just like in muh childhood cartoons

That literally never happened

>Boring and forgettable
I remember way more from the second one than the first but sure

>Can you tell me what you found terrible about the third film?
Too many villains. Tone of the film is all over the place. Shitty Venom.

>I remember way more from the second one than the first

that's strange, there are so many memorable moments in the first. Like Green Goblin pretending to be trapped in the fire, IMPRESSIVE, go web go, the wrestling scene, the blood dripping, Uncle Ben dying...I can't remember shit from the second.

The Sandman Birth Scene alone makes Spidery 3 better than the ASM series.

This is bait

The issue is how are you suppose to make Peter nerdy in the 21st century? Nerds became popular. Bullying is uncool. Nerd chic became a thing.

The only way a "nerdy" Peter would have worked now is if he was autistic.

they could make him a would-be school shooter

That's the only way it would work. He has to be an outcast. Needs aren't outcast anymore. Or at least the pseudo-nerds.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D