If you have to pick a side, who side are you on?

If you have to pick a side, who side are you on?

>If you have to pick a side
>Switzerland

AYKM?

Kike women are hotter.

Plus if i side with GreatestAlly then they'll give me shekels to replace my now useless currency

Only leftists are anti israel

>muh poor palestinians they dindu nuffin !!11

>Kike women are hotter

They look like rats

greatest ally

Any side that isn't Israel, regardless of whom.

Not the mudslimes obviously

>If you have to pick a side
Fuck you.
>who side are you on?
Neither.

Not my fight. But if I had to choose, Israel

I wish the best of luck to both sides.

The town I live in actually flies a Palestine flag and not Israel. Makes me fucking sick. I prefer Israel's flag. I'm from Edinburgh but live farther North at the moment ...

ISRAEL

Why would anyone side with the losing team?
Greatest ally all day...

unless of course mankind gets his chest back.

Israel.

>Scots
>not cucked
Lmao

>switzerland asking
Kek.

Israel

kikes can be managed but Palestinians will never stop chimping out

Bunch of niggers killing eachother, who cares.

palestine. israel's existence is all on our dime. our country gets screwed by their banking system, gives them billions in foreign aid, and foots the bill for the endless war in the mid east on their behalf. the palestinians have never asked us for anything.

As a Palestinian American I actually choose Israel because if I were in their position I'd do the same thing, and I can't hate them for that. I am also very staunch against islam as a whole and even if doing so goes against the interest of my father's people.

But when it comes to world wide jewry and zog I consider that entity to be an enemy to mankind

If Israel and Palestine ever make peace, the rest of Middle East would implode since the leaders can no longer distract their own people with dem juice.