Where is he now? What happened to his career?

Where is he now? What happened to his career?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wT5dx1lINF4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_McDonald
express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/712974/Broadchurch-season-three-start-date-latest-news-rumours
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jessica Jones
Broad church

He did Fright Night and Jessica Jones

Besides that, he's just making shitty British movies and TV shows that never make it overseas.

Broadchurch is still going? I figured it was a one and done series.

He's voicing Scrooge McDuck

JUST

Dont remind me

JESSICAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=wT5dx1lINF4

I'm autistic.
Is he sad?

tears of joy you robot freak

Michael Bluth?

He's a fucking awful actor and everyone realised

The Doctor Who ex-showrunner wanted to fuck him, hence his shitty little career

I've seen him in theatre as well, was dragged to it. Worst, most hammy performance I've ever seen outside of a B movie

Are you telling me this face says "happy"?
Should I just give up at this point?

ALLOY ONS

Yes. His dad died a few months ago, so it's like a message from the grave how proud he is of him.

I don't know what to believe anymore.

He was run over by a bus, show some respect.

3rd series is on now.
Shit is fucking good

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sandy_McDonald

He had a run on a bad TV show that only insufferable fucking nerds care about.

Look at this guy, he looks like he plays the drums in a 90s swing revival band. He's barely recurring character material.

Look how as soon as his father shows up, Georgia looks griefstricken and immediately starts to caress his shoulder in an effort to console him.

Why did you link me this? Is that his father?
I wanted to know if he was sad or not.

Yes, that is his father, who has been dead for a year now. Who shows up in the video, months after his passing. Yes, he is having conflicting emotions because of this.
See

He never had a real career, he was only in that shitty time travel tv series. For the rest, he only has useless roles such as that guy in the fourth harry potter flick.
Now he's doing Broadchurch but nobody cares about it.

Wait really? I thought it was just going to have two series. What are they doing now that Joe Miller was exiled for murdering Danny?

According to express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/712974/Broadchurch-season-three-start-date-latest-news-rumours it's going to be:

>Rather than a murder-mystery, this season will follow Hardy and Miller as they investigate a sexual assault case.

So basically Broadchurch: SVU

gr8 b8 m8

My mum worked at the retirement home where his dad lived and he died a few months back so that have made an impact on his career choices. Pretty sure he's got a few things lined up though