Holy crap!

holy crap!

did you guys know that copenhagen (the capital of denmark) is not on the big chunk of denmark attached to germany, but rather the big island next to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3074
vocaroo.com/i/s0mpFGTlVAcT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Nope not at all. Geography blows my mind sometimes.

Yes we did

I had no idea WTF

Used to be at Lund, once upon a time. Now that city is Swedish.

wow thats crazy haha especially since you're danish

HOLY SHIT, NO WAY

>American education

no it's not stupid yank

Yeah I am sure at the first day of Spanish school they sit around and teach you where the capital of Denmark is located.

Seriously, its a cool piece of trivia and interesting to know but I am never ever going to use this IRL.

oh my days why isnt denmark just a part of sweden already

There's nothing wrong with not knowing that as an American when Denmark is a small and irrelevant country far away from you with little to no historical ties either.

>why isnt denmark just a part of sweden already
Butthurt Danes incoming.

Copenhagen is on two islands

Makes more sense for it to be part of Germany since thats where its connected to.

Ireland is connected to the UK, even speaks English but unfortunately there is too much bad blood there between Catholic vs Protestant and stuff with the British Empire. Need to wait for old people to die off.

why should we be butthurt when it's true? this country is a pathetic shithole and I'm surprised no one bothered to annex it

Not the first but we're taught basic geography unlike you it seems

>Not the first but we're taught basic geography unlike you it seems

We were taught where the 50 states were located. Most american states are as big as European nations are.

But that aside, we live in the internet age where if we need to we can look up where countries are. No need to pointlessly memorize them. BTW this is my result from geography quiz on sporcle (because I am an autist) so you can shove it.

Are you away from home because your wife wants privacy with her bull at home this weekend Sven?

Zealand is New Zealand clay

>we live in the internet age where if we need to we can look up where countries are. No need to pointlessly memorize them

I realize that this country is and has always been a complete and utter joke so I must be a swede, right? Try again.

op here
i know where all european/asian countries are, and i know many capitals. but i don't know where the capitals are within each country
sorry big-brained spaniard :(

>we live in the internet age where if we need to we can look up where countries are.

>I gots the Googles's, why I don't gots to learn nuffin'

Ameriorks in action everyone.

What's a denmark? What's a germany? Is germany a word on denmarkish?

so?

How many US states have you memorized?

where is the exact location of the capitol of wyoming? dont use google you silly swede :^)

denmark is a fucking country and wyoming is an irrelevant region of a country

I wasn't talking to you but cool good job. Do you feel like this is useful information to know or is it OK for some Danes to decide to just use google if they ever need to know where a state is?

no stop arguing!!!
i only wanted to share a fact

try this one amerimutt
online.seterra.com/en/vgp/3074

>denmark is a fucking country

no it isnt, its a non-country. denmark has zero impact on the world just like belgium and spain

Reminder that Wyoming is bigger than many European countries.

This

>YOU DON'T KNOW SLOVENIA EXISTS?! HAHA HAHA AMERICAN EDUCATION
Meanwhile slovenia has 143 people and not even 100 shekels

What is the capital of Washington?
>HAHA WHY WOULD I KNOW SUCH USELESS INFORMATION

You eurofags have serious ego issues desu

who cares about shitty denmarkian states lmao?

clearly not you as you don't know them

I tried it but I cant find whatever the fuck this word is.

American states = European nations
European states (or provinces?) = American counties.

were are almost as big as the entirety of europe, your "countries" are just pathetic statelets that do nothing just like rhode island and connecticut

>American states = European nations
European states (or provinces?) = American counties.
wow so retarded

>muh wasteland

>be me in a europe country
>accidentally trip on irrelevancy
>land in another irrelevant country

Why bother? Its like asking me to memorize the counties in massachusetts

Fuck off you fat bastard

Yes.

I didn't know this
It's dangerously close to Sweden

Its like true though. Our little babby state would be a legitimate country in y*rop

LOL that's just based on population and we STILL cover almost all of Europe. Too funny.

And yes, European countries are as big as states are. The ONLY Euro country (not in EU) which can compare themselves to the USA is Russia.

Wow i cant believe that America with 300,000,000 people is as strong of a nation as all of Europe with its 700,000,000 people

The Island should be swedish, though.

all danes are homos like swedes

The finn speaks truth

Finland is the only real country in Europe, I would memorize your provinces any day

>almost all of europe
you don't even cover 1/3 of europe

what exactly is the counties in massachusetts? dont use google you silly american :^)

i know!!!! i was so surprised it was so close to malmo. i also learned malmo was swedish from this. i had heard of malmo before, but i thought it was a finnish city because it sounded finnish haha

>Forever

Maybe I should move to Britain? I would feel so at home with all the fatties there

And yes, Russia is truly the only european nation that can compare with USA

Imagine being a teeny tiny Euro land country size of a STATE. Lmao.

>mfw the wallmartshart across the street produces more GDP than half of these yurop countries
Wtf is a moldova?
Why the fuck arent Norway and Sweden the same country?
Why does France exist?
Luxembourg is smaller than some of our cities
A italy looks like a boot and has less influence on the world than my boot and i don't even own a boot.
Where is Morocco i thought that was a yurop?

Looking at that part of the world is just not worth the effort desu.

>you don't even cover 1/3 of europe

Think again you fucking idiot, lmao

>what exactly is the counties in massachusetts? dont use google you silly american :^)

Learning the counties in Massachusetts is just as stupid as learning the provinces or whatever of Denmark.

FUCKING DUMB.

Fucking Alaska alone covers a third of Europe dumbfag

>what exactly is the counties in massachusetts? dont use google you silly american :^)

Why would I know this? its useless information, just like knowing anything about denmark

Imagine having the entire GDP of your nation being roughly the same as the tiny corner of another country. WTF. This is what its like to be a European.

AMERICA bGI YUROOOOOOP WEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK AAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGHHHHHHHHH

>but i thought it was a finnish city because it sounded finnish haha
Same

>Why does France exist?
Why not

are you retarded? you said
>that's just based on population and we STILL cover almost all of Europe
my bad, americans aren't retarded that's just the default american brain capacity

>leaves half of europe out
>usa: 9.834.000 km2
>europe: 10.180.000 km2

anyway, i'll go to bed now. sleep tight amerimutts

But but HAHA he doesnt know the capital of Latvia!

Here's another fun map, Imagine your country being so pathetic that its GDP is equal to that of just one state

Malmö and Copenhagen is pretty much one big city. Citizens travel across the bridge every day for work

Why are amerilards so small?

>>that's just based on population and we STILL cover almost all of Europe

Work on your reading comprehension retard, it was quite obvious he was talking about AREA

>DAMAGE CONTROL ENGAGE

Nice meltdown, friendo.

Uh those guys aren't me, I read your (stupid) map correctly.

>>usa: 9.834.000 km2
>>europe: 10.180.000 km2

But i thought we didnt even cover a third of europe? fuck off you dumbass

>get roasted
>uhhhh I have to go sleep now!!!!!!!!!!

hahahaha retard

A lot of autists here unironically think that we have a chance of ever getting back scania. Danes are truly pathetic.

You forgot Alaska you mad Brazilian.

Oh fuck now Nigel is here. New thread boys

YOR U JUST MAD ARGGGGGH BABHABGHEGBG

The jewish boood surfaces

PS I organized the list by "land area" and not "total area" because it bumps us above Canada (lol how much water does one country need?) and also because thats how the mad Brazilian made his map.

Little babby boy bed time. What time is it in the irrelevancy time zone

>huge block of useless ice

tryharder, amerismall

/thread

>he thinks this is hard
to be fair, i play this shit for fun all the time

Brazil = California

I'm not sure which one should be offended

the have, or at least had, lots of petroleum there

Well, if the size makes states on par with countries:

Try Russia. I mean, even their smallest places must be as relevant as countries, look at how huge they are. I'm sure you can name them all.

Oh my god mr toothpaste are you gonna be okay

>useless

Huge deposits of oil and minerals not to mention hundreds of miles of rich fishing coastline is hardly useless

How about you try using some of the resources you guys have? Wait, sorry, I forgot you guys are too retarded to utilize your land.

Haha, some people.
Only chance you have is if they want to do a Catalognia on us. There's a 9% chance that happens.

>open the link he posted
>play it 10 times in a row until you can remember where every place is
>look at how smart I am!

Why would information about a frozen shithole be useful?

vocaroo.com/i/s0mpFGTlVAcT

this thread just proves the massive inferiority complex yuroshits have for america

So obsessed....

>WRONG
like i said, i play this shit all the time