Kick-off in one bong.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/yVtePpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for fuck the steelers

last 2 digits of this post are how many points the steelers win by

didn't early sunday games on playoff weekends used to start at 12

wtf

Steelers are the only team left in this absolute shitshow that can come even halfway close to stopping the Patriots 423rd Superbowl in a row.

They've got my vote

>inb4
All the 14 year olds who autistically type nigger every 5 seconds

Pit wins 41-17, Ben throws 5 TD's to avenge the 5 Int's he threw last time they played

I won a free cruise and just need to sit through a time share pitch. What am I in for?

nigger

can't wait for based bortles to take his place amount the vaunted new elite generation alongside Jimmy Sexyrappalo, Wentz and Mariota

Ponzi Schemes

Ha that was a trick, now your fucking gamertag is mine kid

>yfw jaguars win

gee golly, a nigger stealing something.. color me surprised.

Keep talking, wait 30 minutes and I’ll have your mom’s credit cards too dumbass. Lol this shit is too easy man, these little kids are fucking retards

Worse than you think. The fuckers won't let you go. You'll have to say no to like 6 or 7 people as they keep the sales carousel rolling, continuing to lower the price to suck you in. It's painful

>Mariota

nigger. funny how you said my mom's credit cards and not dad's. obviously a nigger since you've never know your father, like 73% of the rest of the nigger population.

Remember the south park episode? Basically that

JUST

how the fuck are timeshares even a thing?

why the fuck would you pay thousands of dollars for essentially a hotel room at a single spot instead of just booking a hotel room when you want to travel?

Steeler fan here. Will root for whomever wins this game to defeat the pats, but it's an uphill battle to play them and refs. Steelers have best chance to beat them, but odds are against them. If jags win, i suspect it's an easy way to get their ticket punched for another SB trip

Dont do it user its a scam

They pre-date the air bnb days

>nigger. funny how you said my mom's credit cards and not dad's. obviously a nigger since you've never know your father, like 73% of the rest of the nigger population.

t.virgin

Post pic of neck beard pls

Cat Teams > other teams

>im 10 years old and just found Sup Forums

Definitely a steelers fan.

JAGLIEVE
\BORTLES

Jags gon lose

Quadruped teams > other teams

t. 5’4 Manlet

Post pic of small wee wee pls

I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like. And by "fucked", I mean "been fucked by". Took these guys in the ass (for the record, I've only been buttfucked twice, and both times it was anonymous craigslist hookups, just to sate my own curiosity.)
Anyways, it feels pretty good. It hurts at first, of course, but once he's loosened you up a bit you can just sort of relax and enjoy taking the dick. Feels best when you're on your back getting pounded missionary. I'm not a faggot or anything, but it hit my prostate just perfect and made me squeal and wrap my legs around the guys who were doing the fucking. Came pretty close to a prostate orgasm, too. Now here we go Steelers!

Panthers ruined Catb Owl.

t. niggers

Jags have the edge with the weather. This is gonna be a defense only game.

Final score will be under 25

Are they called the stealers because they're niggers?

>I’m a straight guy but I’ve fucked two guys

I got bad news for ya bud

>I'm a straight guy, but I've fucked two guys before just to see what it was like
Stopped reading there.

what you eating, Sup Forums?

>eating a long turd

>these cbs announcers
JUST

who can stop him?

A brisk wind

I know the Pats have gotten a lot of heat lately, but let's all take a moment to remember that Pissburgh Stoolers are the worst franchise and fanbase in football.

DEY EAT DA POOPOO

catb owl confirmed

>who are the saints
>who are the vikings

I'm fucking sick of having to root for le 5 rings so le 6 rings cant get 7

>everyone outside of some Sup Forums posters sleeping on jags
>ignoring the regular season game
>ignoring jags having a winning record all time against pitt despite the disparity in overall success between the two
>steelers aren't even healthy this time

If people were saying "oh man it'll be a lot closer this time" then sure, I'd understand that, but assuming Pittsburgh will win easily? What the fuck? I hope Jags embarrass them again, not just because I'm a Jax fan but also so these people are forced to confront their own stupidity.

It's still the jags though so I've got plenty of crow on standby for dinner

what the fuck is that?

fuck le 6 rings

microwaveable frozen ribs they sell at walmart

jaguars are florida babbys. no way they do shit in 20 degree weather

how fucking poor and fat are you

Certainly none of the players could have lived a majority of their lives in regions with cold weather before coming to Jax, right? And there's no way a professional sports team would think of coaching players on how to deal with the weather. It's a factor but a small one

Lol an Amerishit calling someone else poor and fat

Like pottery

You're a fucking moron

>amerishits posting as if they arent amerishits

>What is a VPN for 800 Alex

this is what people fail to understand. i bet there are players from pitt who are from warm areas and are still not fully adjusted to cold weather

Blowout soon stalker

>not waiting for superior saints game

Bortles has 3 TD 350yds passing and 400+ qb rating CAP THIS

Now that the Falcons are dead, the Steelers are the only bad guy team left

Here's rooting for the Jaguars bros

But QBR only goes up to 100

if repeating digits, ben throws 5 ints again then retires

4u

>2013 was 30 years ago

>Bortles
What the fuck kind of name is "bortles"

I'm excited bros

I kind of wish Big Ben would retire so we'd see a change.

>GREEN COKES AND RED SPRITES
the world is ending lads.

if big ben is out, patriots are sure they go to the bowl every year

>blake
what does blake even mean? its like his mom wanted to name him bleak but she was too drunk when he was born to spell it right

Who is /our team/ ?

Jags

J/a/gs

Blake isn't his real name. His real name is Ronald. Ronald Bortles.

Patriots report in.

Sending my energy to this Jags team, not that we can beat them next week but at least the Steelers will have no chance.

you mean patriots

~~~[ NO CAPTCHA ]~~~
discord.gg/yVtePpg
discord.gg/yVtePpg
~~~~[ /nfl/ chat ]~~~~

>implying it's not Black

me and the bros made pizza

Go Steelers. Fuck up them Jags.

It's not a terribly uncommon name nor is it the worst... consider for a moment that in 20 years the NFL will be filled to the brim with men named Aiden (and variations) and Mason, and tremble at what the future holds.

>lose to Jags
>lose to the Pats in the AFCC in Foxborough AGAIN
I'm not sure which is worse

jags obviously

Jags

>Jalen Ramsey and that elite D
>Leonard Fournette running shit up
>Bortles the surprising mobile threat

Based Coltsbro

Yo dude wtf is that? That's no pizza

No offense user but no bulge in sweats=small pee pee

I know that feel

>12:37:21
>Implying either can beat the Pats
Funny

what's the stream help

fuck the patriots

Blake Bottles will BTFO Rapistburgher, and the Stoolers "Defense".

Flair up