"Hang on kid, there's a tack in my head."

>"Hang on kid, there's a tack in my head."
>There's no tack in his head

Animation error because it's early Simpsons?

yes its the meta comedy

Is was an easter egg for the comedians from when in one of their writing meetings Matt Groening fell asleep and a pencil stuck to his head for like a whole minute.

They talk about this on the dvd commentary.

Likely. Simpsons animators were very lazy back then.
They didn't even bother to animate a proper reflection, it looks like they just stuck a still image of Krusty there.

Even the background is wrong. Bart's room is supposed to have salmon walls, why is it navy blue?

>Even the background is wrong. Bart's room is supposed to have salmon walls, why is it navy blue?

Fuck you are right and what the fuck is the deal with the second mirror? i know that it was a quick scene but it's no excuse to just put a stock Krusty image instead of drawing the correc angle that would be reflected.

Is anyone even gonna mention the way he's got a huge smile in the reflection?
This is what happens when you outsource to korea

No idiot, that's a Krusty poster that he's mistaking for a mirror.

>Early simpsons

Sadly this is sort of right nowadays.

>being this stupid
He was combing his fucking hair in his reflection you dickhead

that makes no sense, why would a grown adult mistake a poster for their reflection?
fucking think dickhead

You never notice this stuff as a kid. Like I think that same episode they walk down a hallway and the background keeps repeating over and over. You wouldn't get away with that stuff now, but it was a different time.

I get it! You guys are acting like you don't know the joke xDD. Simply epic :)

>I got the joke they are trying to do, I think it's stupid so I'll enter the thread and let them know, they'll surely care about my opinion!
This is you.

Post the Snik, sip and fik. Formally Snuk.

no it's Bill's Fill & Chill, formerly Suck's

>pretending to be stupid on a board with people dumber than you can even comprehend

You obviously cared enough to comment. Fucking loser lmao

>Get told
>Be salty
This is still you

Not even the same person autist

Lmao are you that mad ?

You sound like the only one upset to be honest because you keep replying to him bud. Christ how paranoid can you get

he mistook a poster for a mirror

No one is this dumb

>Lemme pretend to be someone else and they mihgt leeave mmeee algone i want to cry so bad right nowo na

LMAO1!

>being this paranoid
Christ that's pretty fuckin pathetic. Last you from me bud. Hopefully you get that checked out. Cheers!

>Le god le help me le llemme pray and these racists demos will leemee allooone

I chould'bve known you were a stupid christina. This argument was won by le me before it even started.

Faggot