I miss this Batman. Give me Christian Bale back

I miss this Batman. Give me Christian Bale back.

"no"

I miss this Batman. Give me Keaton back.

I miss Batfleck. JL will be shit because they're aiming for the Marvel crowd now. Sad.

Soon.

batfleck looks like a thicc daddy if you know what I mean

>JL will be shit because BvS and MOS were shit
FTFY

What did he mean by this?

i do not

Underrated post.

I'd love to see him return for a Batman Beyond or futuristic dystopian, Dark Knight Returns Batman film or something. He's the closest we ever got to Clint Eastwood as Batman and I don't feel like the depressing end to Batman Returns was a very good send off to his character. He didn't even get to see Selina Kyle again.

How come he's the only actor that didn't look goofy in the mask?

user I

yeah, he isn't another generic one off bad guy.

Why the fuck would he agree to that shit.

>generic one-off

Is he a nice asshole as well? Maybe a skinny fat guy?

Alimony

Keaton's Bruce Wayne was a mask Batman wore
Bale's Batman was a mask Bruce Wayne wore
Affleck's Batman doesn't have a Bruce Wayne mask

I prefer the latter but none of them are wrong... except maybe Bale's because it's only Nolan's insecurities and shame of directing a movie about a superheroe what made the character that way, but it's still not that bad.

he's birdman. pottery

Because it's a nothing role in a big cinematic franchise that can toss some dosh around. He's had a bit of a resurgence in his career, plus the Birdman angle, so he can get a pretty decent profit. Meanwhile he doesn't have to actually do anything. All the stunts are CG. Nearly all of the shots in the suit are CG, or it's just someone else in the suit. Nobody gives a shit about Vulture so they aren't going to bring him back for anything, so he doesn't have leash himself to some multi-movie deal. Just sit back, record a few quips, and watch the green roll in.

I want west back, why can't DC make him their version of a stan lee cameo