Foreskin REGENERATION

So lately I've seen some circumcision threads float around Sup Forums which just devolved into arguing that went nowhere.

Why not donate to foregen and have your foreskin REGENERATED? This would effectively end the debate of male circumcision because men could just get their foreskins back if they wanted to.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-EUqarEog8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

HAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT THE TIP OF YOUR PEEPEE CUT OFF HAHAHAHAHA

It doesn't bother me

You need a foreskin bro? Size/color? I'll get you a foreskin

Pretty much everybody problem (ugly, tranny, Jewcock, amelia/amputee, etc., etc.) is going to be solved by medicine soon. What an exciting time we live in!

Out of all the things a person could be interested in, OP chose foreskin regeneration.

Can you fuck off with the circumcision threads. Do you hear 30 year olds talking about their dicks being cut or uncut, no now kindly stop making Sup Forums a Sup Forums tier board.

I think I speak for all real men when I say the only time a doctor is touching my dick is if something is wrong or the doctor is making it bigger.

>or the doctor is making it bigger

shower detected

Just so you be in the know: foregen is Jewish endeavor.
It's been founded by American Jewish donors with an Italian Jew as the public face (Aiello, methinks, a very typical Italian Jewish surname).

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-EUqarEog8

That's pretty on-topic.

>Presents a solution for a problem caused by the jews discussed on here
>Lelelelelelelel yore a shill

Cmon Sup Forums

I do foreskin restoration (DTR air). I've been watching this company for years but I haven't seen much progress.

>problem
>>implying

Don't you want to be half jew no more?

I actually make decent money but I'm drowning in student loans from when I was still blue pilled and ignorant about how to handle money.

I do intend to contribute to foregen someday, just not sure when. Debts should be paid off by late 2018.

Your point? Could just be Jews who want their foreskin back. I'm sure a least a few of them are bitter.

People actually devote resources to something so stupid. In a better world that would be hard to believe.

Fuck off, kike

>chop off babies' dicks
>sell the foreskins for piles of cash
>babies grow up and wish they had their dicks back
>charge them piles of cash to regrow their foreskins

Seems about right.

you sound butthurt as fuck namefag, do you only spend your money on things that are admirable and pure? you need to go back.

I don't spend my money. I burn it.