South Argentina

What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/maps/@-38.7086697,-68.0356436,3a,75y,326.65h,79.64t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAk-fjS_JSIh18Ak8oTWDAg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumbass leftards drown while escaping from the police

Mapuche rebellions and Santi.

It's a big ass desert apparently

leftist who can't swim

Can you elaborate? Looks pretty dry to me.

What are Santi?

IM ANONYMOUS IM ON Sup Forums AND.... WHERE IS SANTIAGO MALDONADO?

what did he mean by this?

>y-your politician is more corrupt than mine!

lo mataron los tuyos a poorly donated

>poorly donated
>no donated wrong

Post santiago memes

Dead hippies.
Santiago Maldonado was a hippie that joined a "resistance group" that wants the independence for the Mapuches, an indigenous population.

There was a huge outrage because he dissapeared after a protest, so lefties believed it was the government who took him and killed him. It turned out that he drowned trying to cross a river because he didn't know how to swim.

Also: Most of the """"""""""mapuches""""""""""" have more spanish than mapuche on them.

delution

>Macri's dictatorship
>A Hippie drowns
>50 people in the room in which they perfor the autopsy, plus 30 people watching live.
>All 80 experts agreed that he wasn't injured.
>SANTIAGO IS A VICTIM OF THE DICTATORSHIP

>Kirchner's democracy
>A General Attorney shoots himself in the back of the head with gloves on, takes them off and throws them out of the window, just the day before exposing before the congress.
>HE OBVIOUSLY KILLED HIMSELF

Sounds to me like he was forcibly drowned

What are you, a fucking commie?!?!?!?!?!?1!one!!

No, there is a Mapuche witness that tried to help him cross the river. First, he declared the police took him, like the rest of the mapuches. But then something happened, one faction of the mapuches left their camp, so this one mapuche called the judged and told him where the body was.

Santiago didn't know how to swim, so he stopped mid river and told the other guy he was turning back because he was afraid. The mapuche let him go, but was pressured by the other mapuches to tell the press the police took him.

Also, the place in which the body was found was heavily guarded by the Mapuche and didn't let the judge in, so it was unlikely the police moved the place there. The story is way more complicated than this though.

that´s where the magic come from!

98% desert tbqh

google.com/maps/@-38.7086697,-68.0356436,3a,75y,326.65h,79.64t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sAk-fjS_JSIh18Ak8oTWDAg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Bretty cozy.

wtf, I was there some weeks ago, it's an artificial lake.

It's actually shrub-steppe, not desert if you want to be a dick about it.

bump

Whatever you say Mr. Billboard!

surprisingly fitting, actually

Man as much as I dislike to admit it that place looks like any rural town here, if you just showed me the houses without telling me where it was i'd think it's here.The walls, the fences, the trees, the plants...
The only difference I guess is that we tend to build put pools in the backyard since we don't really leave much space on front.