I often hear this talk about the U.S. people being the most brainwashed and the most affected by propaganda

I often hear this talk about the U.S. people being the most brainwashed and the most affected by propaganda.

Can anyone outside or inside the U.S. clarify what aspects of our history, media and/or public thought is bullshit or truth?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TCtkDaSg2-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We are number one at everything

I lived in Minnesota for 2 years and it all seemed fine nothing on tv all seemed perfect and after i left to live in eu fuck y eyes were opened if i didnt go here i would never knoe about those fucking rapefugees and wars going on.

Everybody there thinks that us is still fighting against al quaida and bin ladendagg kek

Americans get brainwashed on daily basis

Well to start with you didn't win the war in Vietnam or either ww1 or ww2 plus most of the history you are taught is fictional

I'm pretty sure most Americans are aware of not winning Vietnam since that's when TV was still new and less censored.

But what's that about WW1 and 2?

Simply not true, any of it. We kicked all their asses, even the dinks. Fuck Vietnam, we brought them the long red white and blue dick of the north. And lol @ ww1 and 2, we won those wars single handedly. I'm not even sure what Brits did other than get bombed. Oh btw we rebuilt your shitty nation easy

Not sure what you're talking about, were number one at everything important. Bbbbb but muh math, muh science!!! Oh gosh darn you're right. And it's reeeeally effecting things lol. Shut up and take my bags up to my room, Germany. Nazi bitch

Can we please be critiqued by some countries that aren't totally gay?

You had no notable presence in the first world war, and the same can be said for the European theatre during WW2

WHO IS THIS SPERM WORM

>how to americanski
>pls teech
>A нy, чики-бpики и в дaмки!

the most brainwashed posters are usually from canada and germany

They probably have a hard time hearing each other because Putin is so close to the ground.

I believe the american have the same death count in ww1 as the Uk. so they do have a notable presence in the first world war.

Im sorry. I didnt here what you posted. I was hypnotized by your image. I want milk all of a sudden
Could you repeat the question??

Here is some True History:
>Founding fathers were masonic occultists
>There was no Indian genocide
>Civil War wasn't fought over slavery
>Jews started a plot to overthrow all of the world's governments in the late 1800s
>WWI was started with a false fag
>WWII was started with a false fag, and the Holocaust didn't happen. Corpses of infected people were burned.
>Israel was founded to bring about end times
>The Federal Reserve answers to no one and is now in complete control of our economy
>Bush family funded the Nazis
>LBJ killed JFK with Bush's CIA because he wanted to audit the fed
>Hillary Rodham was brought into the establishment because of her involvement in bringing down Nixon
>Bush tried to assassinate Reagan to gain power in 1981
>Reagan was poisoned limiting his ability to perform his duty
>Bush became President to initiate the New World Order
>1991 WTC bombing gave neocons the idea for 9/11
>9/11 was carried out by neocons using Saudi oil money and Israeli intelligence for non-confederates
>Paul Wolfowitz blamed it on Iraq because of a Jew book written after 91 bombings
>Obama is a puppet for Clinton's handler
>Bernie Sanders was a puppet for Clinton's handler (check out his former Press secretary)
>Trump is the last best hope of humanity surviving the Jew World Order and the manifested apocalypse

Pls go see a doctor, it's for your own good

Next time don't beg us for help bro.

so fuckin' woke brah

>freedom

She has milk.

>I wouldn't have known about je shit just about every je American usually talks about on a daily basis xD
You "know" now because you're required, by law, to deny it's even happening, Muhammet.

The us is horribly brainwashed everytime something important is happening the government floods the media with some bullshit story about police brutality or a virus that only killed 2 people and then 3 weeks later it's gone like it never happened. Hillary Clinton was supposed to answer for her crimes recently instead the airwaves were flooded with some dead gorilla and some idiot got himself killed by cops

youtu.be/TCtkDaSg2-U

Americans are the most brainwashed people ever.

But most human have delusions.

Huh we didn't win WWII? How did we end up a superpower. You're gonna say nukes on Japan then I'm gonna tell you to think about who really won WWII.

It wasn't Germany vs USSR/UK/USA, it was USA vs everyone else. Suck it

is this a thread for Q T pol girls?

>Huh we didn't win WWII?
You were part of the coalition that won WW2

> it was USA vs everyone else.
>american delusions

disgusting, here is one

Olga Katysheva

>what aspects of our history, media and/or public thought is bullshit or truth

The melting pot myth. America was created as a White European nation and was 90% White European until the late 60s

start one pussy

That you're the only country that has freedom

>and the same can be said for the European theatre during WW2
hahahahahahahahaha

5/10 not gr8

Russians won WW2 for the allies. American help was appreciated but it was a minor influence. Everyone outside the US knows this except the most degenerate who base their knowledge of history on hollywood movies.

Yes.

I didn't believe it at first but America is a Orwellian shithole.

Everyone is miserable and depressed. Everyone is both egotistical and lonely because of muh individuality cultural meme. Lack of culture, leader of degeneracy, liberalism, and marxism.

Someone just nuke us.

>media and/or public thought

Gee. Where do we start... Why don't we turn on the news to see some nigger "facts" that are incongruous with statistical data?

Fuck up mate. Straya and NZ won that shit. Enjoy some freedom, on me.

America is an extremely beautiful country

No taxation without representation
American blood on american soil
Remember the maine
Lusitania carried no war materials
Gulf of tonkin incident

All known to be false.

Then why isn't Vietnam communist? Why isn't France Germany? Why do Jews still exist?

Jej gj flooding/sp/ in the last week mano

>triggered

Becasue the vietnam "communist" revolution was never a ideological revolution, but a nationalistic revolution. The war was probably useless.

This picture sums up the biggest western propaganda lie of the last century, and its still going strong. Just watch the (((media))) lies about Trump, who literally is Hitler to make the US great again. Hitler was the first to try to save the west from Jewish communism aka politicized "Tikkun Olam".

Dude didn't the U.S. lead operation Overlord?
I can't belive people from allied counties can just trash each other about involvement of wars that happened most likely before the 2 discussing it were even born.
What did you do in WW2?
Get bombed and barely hang on until we showed up.

With the development in recent years, I now actually think we are the most brainwashed nation. There is basically no media anymore that is right-wing. At least you guys have e.g. FOX, the UK has the DailyMail etc., but we have nothing. For example, a party like the AfD only gets any positive feedback on social media, in all other public channels it gets ripped apart for being racist; and thus the government decided to crack down on social media to get rid of this last refuge of "racist, sexist bigots and their hate speech".
It's getting really nightmarish lately.

Teve de ser. Curti ver aqueles franceses todos aziados. Lindo!

>talks about propaganda
>brings up Hitler

I like to imagine that the U.S. is the testing grounds for propaganda mechanisms before being spread around the world

Why did the Bush family fund the Nazis?

We may not have fought WWI. But don't think we didn't win it.

The same reason Goldman Sachs is funding ISIS

>public thought is bullshit or truth?

The US isn't a nation of immigrants. The poem colossus was written by a Jewish immigration activist and latter added to lady liberty to open the gates for communist soviet Jews, who would later lobby for the j(n)ew deal.

Sauce is Olga Katysheva

ty

>made 90% of the weapons and vehicles
>paid for almost everything after France fell
>single-handedly took out japan while also retaking europe and northern africa

>minor influence

minneapolis is now ruined by the leftists, i'm moving out of this trash heap next year

hopefully you were in rural minnesota, that's real nice

>he thinks US retake europe and northern africa
see this is the problem. you didn't. you played a small role in taking back europe and northern africa and nobody is denying that.

American here. Born and raised in the U.S. I can confirm that yes a lot of the people who are in the U.S get brainwashed easily. News stations have the most influence in my opinions. Look at Black Lives Matter for example. They have a ton of influence.

there are people who have literally had sex with this girl

what the fuck is wrong with her faAAAAce

Having kids do the "Pledge of Allegiance" every morning in school.
Literally Brainwashing

Are you kidding, faggot? You island niggers were getting blasted daily because your leader was too incompetent to do shit except mouth off about how he wanted to "crush the German spirit", whatever that Captain Planet ass "power of heart" fag shit is supposed to mean. We didn't even want in on it but you pigshit soccer hooligan bongers couldn't keep your worldwide gay orgy contained and you let Japan drag us into it. Now you're going to bitch about us not helping you ENOUGH?

>Having kids do the "Pledge of Allegiance" every morning in school.
>Literally Brainwashing

Having a pint of muslim cum for breakfast in Canada.
Literally yum right leaf?

>Having kids do the "Pledge of Allegiance" every morning in school.
>Literally Brainwashing

Remember leaf: "If you kill your enemy he wins" (J. Cuckdeaux)

100% true, especially our women. i have to redpill all the women in my family on a regular basis. sometimes about the same things twice.
vietnam lost 1.2million soldiers VS united states lost 67thousand and when the war was over vietnams national economy functioned as a capitalist economy. since then the US has also had its hand in all politics and social institutions. you are an idiot who is falling for communist propaganda that tries to act like the US somehow lost because of Public Relations. Public Relations = domestic propaganda.

the kids choose to do it. no one forces them unless its a weird private school

Brainwashing is much more insidious than that.

Read pic related for a better idea.