ITT: Your favorite INFOWARS products

Pic related: just got my new brain force pills in!!! What other INFOWARS products am I missing out on?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you filtered your water today, user?

>not just buying the fucking filters

"brain force"? sounds legit

Beatin the Jew one chug at a time

Holy shit, you're dumb.

>Paying for the fatman's garbage.

Enjoy your boobs, shrinked testicles, low sex drive, fatigue and depression from all the estrogen in tap water.

>drinking water

>getting jewed by the muh jews jew

Alright, so, obviously, a water filter makes sense. He's not wrong about all the chemical shit they sneak in there. So what is a good water filter? Or is Alex's the best? I can't imagine it is since it's just for funding the show.

I've been using Lung Cleanse to clean up my smoker's lungs. It works.

Oh yeah? Did you quit before starting, or are you just cleaning them out to fit more tar?

t. curious chain smoker

>Not using based Noopept/Modafinil stack to overcome intellectual plateaus.

>Modafinil
Can't get Modafinil legally in the US, but Noopept is some good stuff.

The antidepressants i have to take after watching one of their stupid videos.

Filters are useful, might as well buy one from Infowars if you are in the market for one. He isn't wrong about Flouride and lowered testosterone either.

He also released a new electric tooth brush. But his best product are the "Hillary for Prison" t-shirts. The DNA force is the most laughable product.

I have no problem with him self financing his business, but the commercials for it every twenty seconds is annoying.

You're missing your cyanide tablets.

Question Sup Forums, I have genuine concerns about tap water and estrogen and all that. If I don't have a filter, am I just fucked? No alternative?

Berkly Purifiers are hands down the best. It removes a lot more than propurs including viruses. The Propur isn't anything special and they're way over priced.

>If I don't have a filter, am I just fucked? No alternative?
yes
your concerns are well-founded and have been public knowledge for decades
you are very fucked if you do not get a filter

He just got sponsored by a new company called Alexa that make filters capable of remove radioactive isotopes. I listened to the interview he had with the engineer who designs them, it was pretty cool.

Berkeys already do that. As does any RO system.

Be sure to get the optional fluoride attachments if you live in a fluoridation zone. Or you have concerns about arsenic.

My box only lists Radon 222, although that could be the only thing they cared to test for. Can't speak for the Alexa design.

What do those pills actually do?

Are those just sugar pills they shill out?

I don't even have a filter

>Be me
>Live nowheresville NS
>Have spring fed natural well on property
>Feelsgood.jpg

You know that Jones is on testosterone therapy, and that that's the cause of all his changes... Right?

Noice. I've been advised you should get it tested before drawing any conclusions though. I'm stuck on city water, and I can confirm from having occasionally had to use water I don't consider to be potable that the Berkey took care of it like it was nothing. Pretty handy tool for something so inexpensive and that seems like it's going to last forever.

I had a mate test it in an organic chem lab (Hes a prof). Aside from slightly elevated salt levels its near perfect. The salt is understandable since I'm 2 mins away from a tidal bore prone river. I had a berkey in the city, gave it to a mate when I became county folk lol

He is fit now

Better off buying Vitamin B12 or caffeine pills to be honest

Xenoestrogens and Flouride lower testosterone, also cancer in the case of xenoestrogens. Erectile dysfunction is also becoming increasingly common. Get the filter m8. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23654100

Also just noticed he has filters for shower heads, I think you can skip those.

A shower filter for ants I see.

>buying from ZOGWars
lol