Miranda Cosgrove - 'Spaced Out' pilot @ NBC

deadline.com/2017/03/spaced-out-miranda-cosgrove-nbc-comedy-pilot-adam-sztykiel-bill-lawrence-1202038068/
>Written by Sztykiel and directed by Ruben Fleischer, Spaced Out, from WBTV and Lawrence’s studio-based Doozer, is a workplace comedy that centers on a working-class genius and his struggles to fit in with an established team — all made more difficult when their job is building a rocket to Mars. Cosgrove will play Casey, a brilliant and enthusiastic software engineer who shares her co-workers’ dream of sending humans to Mars.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LYdeCYvl9uU
deadline.com/2017/03/spaced-out-donald-faison-ken-kirby-cast-nbc-comedy-pilot-1202043255/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I might check out, could be some comfy mindless TV

Its really cool that she kept her career after Nickelodeon memes. Though...
>female software engineer
That doesn't exist.

The only reason she's still getting work is because Dan the man kept his end of the deal.

I'd be more impressed if it was called Spread Out, amirite

I don't get it

Neither do I, user. Neither do I.

Spaced Out more like raped out

Neither working class genious.

THE GHOST

"a brilliant and enthusiastic software engineer "

definitely Sci-Fi

whatever rogue strain of red injun ancestry she's got has made her unacceptably square jawed since reaching the pubertal stage of adolescent development; increasingly abhorrent visage

that's a goofy way of saying you're gay lmao

brilliant and reclusive hacker

>Ruben Fleischer,

(((Ruben Fleischer))) - It never ends.

>NBC pilot

Rest in peace, Miranda Cosgrove's career

She has a contract with NBC

Why would she commit career suicide like that?

She has a huge fucking face.

She enrolled in university

Sounds boring and uninteresting to me.

maybe you're boring and uninteresting

I remember the first time I went to a USC party that Miranda Cosgrove was at.

It was at a frat house and I was hanging out and talking to people when this huge guy, probably around 6'5 came up to me and grabbed me by the shoulder and told me very sternly to "come with me, newblood". He led me down to the basement, and that's when I saw her.

She was completely naked, on her hands and knees, on top of a large blue tarp. A single bare lightbulb swung from the ceiling, and two massive football players were fucking her, one in the ass and one in the mouth. Her eyes were rolled into the back of her head, and she was covered in semen. The words "COCKGOBBLER" were scrawled on her forehead in permanent marker . The one fucking her in the mouth bust a nut down her throat, and she swallowed it all. She then started screaming "FUNNY POWDER, FUNNY POWDER" over and over at the top of her lungs. The guy that led me in handed me a ceramic plate covered in cocaine and instructed me to blow some in her face. I bent down in front of her and she coughed up a huge glob of cum onto the tarp and looked at me in the eyes, all while still beng fucked in the ass. I grabbed a handful of cocaine and placing it in my palm, I blew it in her face. I had tears in my eyes and silently mouthed "but you were in iCarly". I stood up and another massive jock took my spot and started ramming her in the mouth. I then tried to leave but the guy who took me to the room told me "you have to stay until all the coke is gone lardlungs". I sobbed for the next 3 hours doing my duty until all the men were satisfied and she was passed out in a pool of jizz.

It was the worst night of my life.

wow is this real?

I fool around with a girl that looks just like her. sadly she's a drunk bisexual.

great personality, loves movies and tv and can chat about them all day, but is always skipping on films to save money for booze.

such a disappointment.

life fucking sucks.

this

B E R K L E Y
E
R
K
L
E
Y

software engineers look like THAT ?

u guys made me google image her again. man, her Instagram is godlike if you love staring at her face. yum

does she have a godlike instagram for people that love staring at pusy?

great blog post

Is it too late to have her play Lana Lang in a non-fucked-up version of Smallville?

Dan /our guy/ schneider

youtu.be/LYdeCYvl9uU

Is that a picture of her in the new show? She looks exactly as she was in iCarly.

How come she didn't age?

No it's a picture of her in The Intruders, her VOD thriller from a few years back.

Will they try to Black her like they tried to in the last show she was on before it got taken off the air?

Did she finally grow her forearm hair back out?

Not that I'm aware of. She's ashamed to grow it cos so many celebs are hairier.

does she get naked?

I think she'll get ORIENTALed instead.
>Ken Kirby (right in image) will play Jet Fu, a rock star in electrical engineering, who is supremely confident and a great addition to the team
Donald Faison (left) plays some dude who hates the nerds.
deadline.com/2017/03/spaced-out-donald-faison-ken-kirby-cast-nbc-comedy-pilot-1202043255/

only in my dreams

still waxed smooth