kitty edition

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0swnu0eLaue
youtube.com/watch?v=-lxYkmNnK2c
youtube.com/watch?v=-bLTWeH-GZs
youtube.com/watch?v=XZVpR3Pk-r8
soundcloud.com/user6063677/airplane-food
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you could have spent that reply saying goodnight to me, you absolute fucking CUNT.

sophie

need a gf

vocaroo.com/i/s0swnu0eLaue

shan't be opening this

bent twat

youtube.com/watch?v=-lxYkmNnK2c

Come down to Paddy's Pub

Home of the original Kitten Mittens

MEEEEEOOOOWWWW

youtube.com/watch?v=-bLTWeH-GZs

need 2 gfs

>buy girl a drink
>she walks off
what the FUCK
this happened to me a month ago and it happened to me last night too
I don't even know what to do in this situation, I just stand there and watch like an idiot

> another reason why, when the sea was abundant with fish during the Great Famine years 1845 - 1849, fish was not regarded as real food. There appears to have been no substitute for the food of the common family in Ireland of the time, which was meal or grain for bread and gruel, milk and potatoes

*sets it on fire*

Don't buy them a drink? Fucking idiot

That kid don't give a fuuug.

Anyone under a 7/10 on an official looks scale who isn’t a scientist or similarly important person would be a good start

I think they would have to seriously look at whether manlets are worth keep around also

stop buying girls drinks

*puts it in the bin and puts you in the bin too*

delet this
shes popular because shes cute and was fucking danny brown not because shes a good musician

Imagine being that much of an ugly spastic you have to buy a drink for girls to talk to them lol

I want Emma Watson to fart whilst sitting on my face.

don't buy them drinks

BLACKED

FONT

Talk to the girl first then offer to buy her a drink if things seem cool

someone hat these

Should have roundhouse kicked them in the back of the head

would enjoy this gimmick if emma weren't a feminist

>yellow teeth

:)

>buying girls drinks
This is a Yank meme skanks use to trick naive and/or beta lads like yourself.
If you've been getting along and are already 60% of the way to sealing the deal, buying a drink is no big deal, but if you are being asked to buy a drink with nothing else going on, be suspicious.

Bought my gf a drink. She slept with the neighbour's son.

>someone hat these

not buying someone a drink just because they have a vagina is hat-worthy?

teeth are naturally yellow you delusional yank twat

Every night when I come home from work, I take off my shoes, walk onto my condo balcony, and look down the twenty-some stories and stare for a moment at the ground below. A small smile flashes across my face.

>someone hat these

is this legitimately true? i dont understand how you could live on such a small island for so long and not have fish as a key part of your diet

youtube.com/watch?v=XZVpR3Pk-r8

happy for them

absolutely seething hahahaha
post in /eire/ if you can't handle the banter kid

this post explains a lot

Yeah she's really a man-hating SJW isn't she.

Bellend.

?

i like it when you bully yanks

tights

You buy a girl you've been chatting up a drink to weaken her judgement and lighten her mood through alcohol.
You do not buy one to open a conversation.

>i dont understand how you could live on such a small island for so long and not have fish as a key part of your diet
You must put yourself in the mind of an Irishman before you can begin to understand.

>When the potato failed, fishermen all over Ireland pawned or sold their gear to buy meal. Woodham-Smith tells us that on January 9 1847, all the Claddagh boats ‘ were drawn up to the quay wall, stripped to the bare poles, not a sign of tackle or sail remaining...not a fish was to be had in the town, not a boat was at sea’. On Achill Quaker James Hack Tuke wrote that the waters could not be fished because nets and tackle had been pawned or sold ‘to buy a little meal’. The vicar of Ring, Co Waterford, appealed for help because the Ring fishermen had sold or pledged their fishing gear to obtain food. Similar reports came in from Belmullet, Killybegs, Kilmoe, the harbours of Clare, and indeed every fishing port along the coast.

Lesbians are my favourite type of LGBTQ.

Love lesbians.

will you still be laughing when the police are investigating you?

>this is what Brits actually believe

british "women" all look the same

don't care

the Irish work ethic

So I've been doing it wrong? I've just been walking up to women and asking them if they want a drink. Do you think they were laughing at me behind my back?

boring thread

>punished AGAIN by my gf so no sex tonight
might go for a quick wank

Girl asked me to come up with a joke about my cock, so I said
"I'm not allowed to bring it into any McDonalds in the US"
"why's that?"
"they banned supersize"

You must be trolling lad

If you’re not, you learn from your mistakes lol

>just be yourself

heh good luck i'm behind 7 proxies

How many years have you been posting her now?

>soulseek not working AGAIN

>""""""""""""""""""ethic""""""""""""""""""

Have you lads repented for your sins lately?

tfw short, small willy, skinny/weak, ,virgin, neet, autistic and clinically depressed

5 times a day to Allah(SWT) xx

dumb frogposter

hottest girl any of us will marry

You will be one of the first to go in the great cull

Don't buy girls drinks as a means to communicate.

I won't say never buy a girl a drink. Only do it if it seems like you like each other.

Start with saying "hi, how are you." That's it.

at least they moved the crane

think this snap may be fake.....................

CHOON
soundcloud.com/user6063677/airplane-food

irish girls are horrible

Well, it is theoretically possible to do that in a successful alpha way, where the word "drink" doesn't matter, and the girl understands you mean "give me your time and possibly sum fuk", but you should want to avoid being a supplicant and instead impose conversation on her, with drink available as something to smooth the conversation once you get the sense you're going somewhere.

it's finished though

the Australian "brain"

Here lad

hhahahahahaha

me in the middle

Sometimes i get the feeling that some of you guys are just pretending not to love God and his son Jesus so you can be cool

the best part is the mountain dew

don't need the jews to tell me women are evil. learned that when i was 12

baffling image

Switch republican and moderate. Moderates tend to be less authoritarian than right or left.

You're white?

was sitting next to a foreign looking lad (med looking) on the bus and got a real strong smell of weed coming from him and his backpack how should I have acted in such a situation?