I finally got a chance to see Logan, and I was wondering what everyone else had to say about it

I finally got a chance to see Logan, and I was wondering what everyone else had to say about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7IPY28pKBUk&t=10s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Daddy...

nobody can even think about any movies because OP is such a raging fuckin faggot that it's unbelievable.

Pros:

>Jackman and Stewart were perfect
>setting and tone made the movie feel serious and about the characters for once
>fitting ost
>great action scenes

Cons:

>shit villains
>kid actors are terrible, yes, even dafne when she began to speek
>movie slows down in the third act

Pretty succinct description of the movie. That being said, despite the cons, the movie was excellent and probably the best marvel movie to date.

It's pretty good, but Xavier's death pissed me off. Poignant scene but he was always my favorite X-Men character.

Solid 8/10 movie, by far the best thing based on Marvel comics since Iron Man. With the exception of maybe DOFP.

>Shit Villains

Minus X24 tho he was badass

One of the best movies ever. Have to go see it again. Very comfy with great action.

Throw Metal Gear Solid 4 and Terminator 2 into a blender, and you get Logan. I thoroughly enjoyed it, the flaws I found didn't stop me from having a great time. I'll skip the nitpicks and little plot holes, and say the movie's biggest flaw was it's predictability. But In such a solid character driven story I don't think the predictability hurt it that much.

8/10

I personally thought Dafne did a decent job. But that's probably because most of the children actors I've seen were terrible.

Agreed. The movie has its faults, but its a good example of a capeshit that stands out for the right reasons and is memorable because of them. I hope Fox starts getting the idea that if they stop meddling then they can still make tons of shekels while still releasing good movies.

Arent jews supposed to be smart?

Mind pointing out said plot holes? I really appreciate it.

They're simultaneously incredibly smart and devious - enough to run the world for years - and yet total morons - enough that autists on an anime imageboard can foil their plots.

This makes sense because reasons.

Her fake English was unconvincing but everything else she did was pretty good tbqh.

The Reavers were absolute shit.

Just little things I didn't think of until a little while after I saw it.

Getting to the rendezvous point was a trip to hell and back for the characters, but all those other kids managed to make it there without being tracked?

Isn't that little girl going to outgrow her metal claws?

All those guys were carrying some serious military hardware at the end, but the girl just so happened to find the one guy with the right kind of revolver to load the adamantium bullet?

That last one is more of a plot convenience than a plot hole, but those are the only little things that irked me. Still a great movie though.

Thanks. I also mentioned that bit with the revolver to my brother. It would have surprised me if the bullet got discarded. Wolverine has had a weird power creep through the years. I can't help but remember how in X2, a bullet to the head knocked him out.

The most try-hard fan fiction I have ever wasted my time watching

>>kid actors are terrible, yes, even dafne when she began to speek
The only Dafne line I didn't like was "such a nice man", which was too sarcastic and bitchy like she was a full grown woman. All the rest of her dialogue sounded good, especially the rapid fire latina hollering in the car after they left the hospital.

As for the villains, the southern fellow grew on me when I saw it the second time. His expression work and body language is really good. He moves really well.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IPY28pKBUk&t=10s
it was fine. on par with the other wolverine movies

I didn't like it. The guys standing around watching their friends get killed instead of shooting Wolverine or the girl was dumb.

His death was a lot more impactful and meaningful than that unceremonious cast off in X3