Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fr*nce needs to clean up its mess

anthrax

only nukes can help now

they wanted their independance, they got it

Already done it, didn't worked.

Show our sympathy with facebook filters.

send them to Chile

She's cute for a chocolate loli. Post moar.

Let the Dominicans genocide them

Drown it completely

That's a hambeast, not a loli. What the fuck, user?

>What can we do to help Haiti?
Get rid of the niggers

We need to let in as many fit Haitian males in the 20-29 age range as possible.

t. 0.1%

Help mexican cart-NGOs to funne-safely transport them to the land of the free in order to attain 19% by next year.

We've got an Olympic stadium to fill up boys!

This tbqh

well, after a few generations you can't really keep on blaming the last foreigner to be in charge anymore

why should whites help them when they genocided us?

>us
i didn't know there were scandies over there

are scandies not white?

None of the people who lived through that era are alive right now.

I agree. But then, why would they keep blaming them? It's almost as if France kept fucking them over well into the 20th century or something...

Invent a time machine

idk but you are different from the french and don't have anything to do with slavery haiti

scandis aren't french

>Fr*nce kept fucking them over well into the 20th century

doesn't change if we were in haiti during the genocide we wouldn't be spared. they see white and black, not scandi or french
we did own slaves btw

I don't want to be a dick but I never actually knew where Haiti was, I remember the earthquake and I thought it was in Africa or something. I guess it's because we don't really consider them south americans

>we don't consider an island in the caribbean south american
Who would've thought????

>doesn't change if we were in haiti during the genocide we wouldn't be spared
Yeah, but you weren't and revolution was around 200 years ago.
The japanese were extremely cruel in WW2. They tortured and killed many Aussie POWs. Should 20 year old Micky living in Ireland today hate 23 year old Kobyashi living in Japan today?

>they see white and black, not scandi or french
actually they spared the germans and poles that were there, they were only aggressive against the french and dominicans

You sound like an American

In what way?

Nuke

Of course, it's all an evil French conspiracy and totally not the fact that they opted to kill every white person on the island.

Though the Americans are not in a position to virtue signal, given what they did to the last democratically elected leader there.

Nuke Brazil first, tho

I agree, we should nuke Brazil

France isn't still trying to fuck Haiti over these days but they fucked them pretty good after the indepence. Enough that it made their country go from one of the most productive in the Americas to basically what you see nowadays. They prohibited other countries from making negociations and trading with them, and tried to do everything to not recognise its independence as it could incentivise other revolutions. Obviously that doesn't justify it being this poor in recent years, but it certainly had a big impact that lasts even to this day.

>opted to kill every white person
see

Fuck Haiti. I literally hope they all die.

This

buldoze the whole thing in to the sea, including the people, give it to the Domenic republic

Nothing. It's beyond help.

let them rot in their own filth that they've created

Stop sending them aid

Send more mud for the cookies

there two whole pigs they can eat. they also have relatively nice, warm weather.
send help to russia instead please

Teach them to farm and educate them on Christianity and classical liberalism.

Nuke the DR so they don't have nowhere to migrate to and have to start improving their country

>implying niggers even have the potential to improve their countries
women and niggers can't govern a nation

>France
>Haiti
>20th century

Ameridumb everyone

I dunno dude, nigeria is looking pretty good. If it keeps going how it is right now, it could seriously become a superpower. About the woman thing, there weren't many remarkable female leaders throughout history so we'll have to see about that.

Stop foreign aid. It's useless. The people need to starve. The remaining people will be the strongest in the country. The other ones were dead weight.

nigeria is india tier with their inequality and have boko haram terrorists who are bombing the shit of nigeria

nigras will never have a prosperous nation of their own, they will always be gibsmedats

The remaining people will be the corrupt politicians and landowners, which are real parasites and dead weight. Pretty much everyone other than those guys is starving or barely getting by. But I agree that Haiti doesn't need foreign aid, what it really needs is a good government.

How will the landowners and politicians get by when everyone is gone? As long as the west's only solution is to pump money into a black hole, it's better to just keep the money and let the people of the country starve. That doesn't make it the west's fault.

Haiti is cursed land, it will all be a lost cause

hooktube.com/watch?v=hmJLh3QCNgM
nothing

remove kaffers

we're pure nordics

if we ever made it - we will send them recipe.
situation in general between us is quite similar

nuke it?
no reason to help stupid niggers who can't help themselves

What do they need help with?

Nuke them