Soros Thread

Tell me about George Soros

why is he funding BLM and pushing for things such as open borders and migration in europe?

Im looking for an answer better than hes a jew

Why would he be pushing for chaos ans instability in various parts of the world

whats his ultimate goal? what else is he doing that Im not aware of?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E
zerohedge.com/print/565634
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His goal?
To crash this civilization, with no survivors.

I heard he profits off of chaos somehow

how would that benefit him, or anyone though

>Im looking for an answer better than hes a jew

$$$$

Currency speculation.

People are the fuel of the economy.

Immigration make the stock market go up because it increases the tax base and gdp. At least until it comes crashing down. Soros is no different from the US business owners pushing Mexican immigration.

so what does he do, profit at first when stocks initially rise due to an influx of people, sell before it crashes, then buy low and profit again ?

It hasnt ever crashed before. I think it will though and after it does things will be too fucked up to repeat the cycle.

In all honesty user, no one here can tell you that. Only people who know the answer are the devil himself and maybe his immediate family. We can give you dozens of answers and in all likelihood at least one will be close to the truth just by sheer virtue of chance, but there will be no way for you or anyone to determine which random guess has actually hit the mark. You'll never know. For this reason it's better to focus your attention on the consequences rather than the motives.

It's called "Tikkun Olam", one of the most important concepts of Judaism.
Jews want to create a world without borders, without differences ("equality", mixed race, no identity) because only then their Messiah will come back.

Soros is doing it either for Judaism or for Communism. Communism is Judaism for Atheists, where religious laws have been transformed into state laws. (equality, global community, no property rights (for goyim),...).

Chaos is only a temporary tool to destroy local governments and give power to bigger, global entities (United Nations,...)

Do you like scary stories user?

He's 85 years old, he's rich, he's about to die... Who wouldn't use their immense wealth and power to push their own political agenda or fund whatever the fuck they want.. or just play chess with the population for their own entertainment?

I really don't blame him. Tbh tho, I think everything he funds is heavily influenced by his religious beliefs.

As an atheist, I'd probably fund things that actually help humanity etc.

>As an atheist, I'd probably fund things that actually help humanity etc.

That makes you a humanist, not an atheist!
Atheists know that human life isn't worth more than animal or plant life.

Some goy in /cfg/ laid it out pretty well. He basically profits off of collapsing countries via currency manipulation, properties etc. He profited off of Brexit of all things.

The other thing is the One World Government, which I think benefits the political class way more than it does Soros or the banksters. The end goal is to remove tribes/nationalities and have the races mix together to form a population of mongrels with no ethnic and cultural identity.

>Why would he be pushing for chaos ans instability in various parts of the world

Because they feed on chaos, mass hysteria, global enslavement.
Fear, unconsciousness, chaos. In that order.
This is how the microcosm (man) and macrocosm (universe) work.

Check out:
youtube.com/watch?v=dIEemKcy-4E

Divide and conquer.
Why did Rockefeller fund feminism. The greatest divide of them all.

“When you call yourself an Indian or a Muslim or a Christian or a European, or anything else, you are being violent. Do you see why it is violent? Because you are separating yourself from the rest of mankind. When you separate yourself by belief, by nationality, by tradition, it breeds violence. So a man who is seeking to understand violence does not belong to any country, to any religion, to any political party or partial system; he is concerned with the total understanding of mankind.”

Yes, with survivors.
The "jews" i.e. the elites who instrumentalized this minority label believe they have legit authority over humanity.
They try to create a genetical bottleneck and start over with mankind.

The only thing you need to know is that you don't have to know a thing about him to make a good life. He's something that lazy morons obsess about rather then shutting the fuck up and getting a job, because that's too much of a hassle. It's yet another worthless business jew, and by the look of things, he will be dead within a decade from old age. End of story.

and this is EXACTLY what the elites want:
don't worry about it, it's nothing, live this life you can freely choose, you are not enslaved, we are not part of something bigger, just get a job and finance your own enslavement.
You do not need to know him personally, but the position he occupies, the function he fullfills, and why.

>why is George Soros funding Black Lives Matter
Actually he's not

Jews want everyone to breed together as one race with pure jews at the helm. They think that if they run things with open borders and one lower race war and fighting will be abolished.

Ironic considering it stems from the fears of "the holocaust" and nazis.

He shorts the markets, makes other currency trades and gets rich.

He shorted the London Pound in 1992 and made $1 billion in a single day.
In 1997, he shorted the Thai baht and collapsed their currency, starting the Asian financial crisis.
He made $1 billion in 2007 shorting the US housing market.
zerohedge.com/print/565634

can he be stopped?

Beat me to it.

I screenshoted that holy autism why? When i could just save as

so what we are witnessing in America, is the activity of Demons summoned up by the worship style that Soros and the other higher ups do?

i believe it