When a space raccoon movie has better special effects than your multibillion dollar 75-year-old franchise

>when a space raccoon movie has better special effects than your multibillion dollar 75-year-old franchise

Cyborg looks like a bayformer

To be fair GoTG is like, the 15 movie of the Marvel cinematic universe, and the first one made a lot of sucess

That's over designed as fuck

LOL POOP XD!

>implying GoTG isn't a multibillion dollar 75-year-old franchise

PEE PEE!

>when you're so pathetic you start capeshit war threads on a Zimbabwean sweater-knitting jamboree

They should've made it closer to the white and blue scheme that the familiar Cyborg wore. This looks like Megatron.

why the fuck can't concept artist keep things simple. I swear to god there's this trend of doing spiky things with a ton of stuff like cables, metal plates, and millions of articulations or shit like that in order to make it "robotic"

can't they do something like, lets say, robocop and use CGI for a full model for dynamic and open scenes and enhancement for his arms

Cyborg looks mean as fuck.

>when your space raccoon movie makes three times more money

Yes yes you can stop samefagging.

POO POO PEE PEE

PEYPEY PUPU

It's not. It was only successful 3 years ago.

Batman, Superman, Teen Titans etc spans generations and this is the best they can do.

pEEEEEEEEE
Peeeeeeeeeee
*fart*
tehe!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

disney has more money than warner

POOP Xd!

Wow, I thought autism was just a meme.

>no rebuttal

Yeah, exactly. Make your poo poo ecks dee posts.

>We want the Michael Bay Transformers crowd.

>Yeah, exactly. Make your poo poo ecks dee posts.

No need to when Marvel makes entire movies about that already. :^)

>haha transformers guys XD I posted it again!
Imagine being chinese or one of those autistic kids who obsesses with hotwheels.

>or one of those autistic kids who obsesses with hotwheels.

wut?

>20 second joke
>entire movie

Who's autistic again?

>this excuse

Jesus christhhahaha, hahahhahahahahHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHA

>it's because warner is poor, guys! we're the underdog!!!

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

He's having a mental breakdown, aka the average Sup Forums poster trying to come up with a hardhitting insult.

> YOU KEKS THINK EVERYTHING IS BAY
> YOU POO POO PEE PEE EX DEE

for real Cyborg just dosent look right at all, alot more simple plating here and there would of made him alot more aesteticly pleasing as well as bad ass but they just gave him too much shit to look at. Then again there is only what two or three pictures of him to look at? give me more then I can dig more into this shit.

As for that Monster in GotG looks fantastic, like some dedicated person made a real life miniture modle of the thing that toulk weeks to make and put it right into CGI, but then again I haddent seen it move yet so who the fuck knows.

But they both have similar budgets

who said they didn't?

Then shouldn't be the point "when a movie with the same budget has better CGI"?

This. He looks like one of those stupid 'pro gamer fagtech2000' mice.

All of the previous Batman movies were more successful than Iron Man

Terminator 2 came out 26 years ago and still had better looking robots (or cyborgs, in this case).

What is so hard about using makeup, costumes, and models?

>he never yells booyah in the film

characters you could take in a fight?

he shoulder checked a flaming tank. his big robotic toe has more thrust than your dick. he'd rape you senpai desu

look at his arms
he is like babby
i take him to snap city next week

Come on, justice league is produced by the warner bros and includes many big dc heroes. Stop being in denial

He's a cyborg, why isn't he more bulky

And marvel studios has less money than disney