1. your country

1. your country
2. drugs you take
3. ease of acquiring said drugs
>canada
>ritalin, alcohol, cannabis, psilocybin mushrooms
>very easy

>Swedistan
>None, you degenerate. I'm powered by stubbornness.
>very easy

1. Chile
2. Cannabis and alcohol
3. So fucking easy

1. mexico
2. none
3. don't know

Sweden
Coffee and potatoes
Very easy

USA
Oxycodone, Xanax, meth, weed (legal)
Extremely easy

I moved to a different state to avoid dying from it (clean now) and now I don't know where to get it, but it is incredibly easy to obtain in most major cities. America has a major drug problem

1. flag, european philippines
2. cannahuana, alcohol, shrooms
3. all easy, i got about 1400 shrooms at home (yes we count them like this, i don't get weighing them by grams)

Burgerland
Beer
I can buy that shit at virtually every corner store and there are 9 bars within a 2 block radius of my house.

1. Poland
2. not a nigger to take drugs
3. you will not trick me mr. officer

>America has a major drug problem
Nah son, that's you. Most of us have the common sense to avoid fucking around with all of that other shit.

ritalin is a brand, not a drug.

1. USA
2. Used to binge drink, but not anymore because I think I have fatty liver or some sort of gallbladder issue.
3. Easy but I don't anymore.

Cunt - flag

Drugs - currently just booze and occasionally DUDE WEED

Few years back - adderall, benzos, shrooms, acid

Ease of acquiring - weed is pretty easy, the rest can be a challenge

Glad they weren't trivial to acquire desu, my young twenties party years may have turned me into an addict

My friend used to cultivate shrooms. I took them maybe 10 times. The very last time i got so fucking sick. 6 straight days just puking. Unable to eat. Hardly capable of keeping water down. After dat 3 i was gonna go to the hospital but started improving.

Almost lost my damn job

Brazil
None because I am not a broken human being who'd rather run away from reality instead of facing their problems. Also I enjoy having a job
Extremely easy to get any kind of drug considering I live in Brazil

1. Flag
2. Alcohol
3. ezpz

1. austrian lebensraum
2. alcohol
3. easy
wish I had adderall

1. Spen
2. Used to do weed and shrooms but grew out of it
3. As ez as is gets, I've bought weed without planning to while partying more than once

flag
alcohol, weed, amphetamine, mephedrone
alcohol, weed - easy, other two are not so available.

swelsh
elvanse for my adhd
probably easy but i dont care about illegal drugs and never did any, i didnt even try cigarettes. I had beer a few times but meh, don't care for it.

1. Finland
2. Mostly cannabis, occasionally LSD or shrooms
3. Pretty easy since tor exists