Did you cry, bub?

Did you cry, bub?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU
rabb.it/r/th5iaf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Logan and BvS UC are the only cape movies that made me feel distraught since TDK t b h

I shed a tear at the end.

no but I literally shit my pants during the hotel scene

This is a great movie but I feel I'd appreciate more if I was old.

The Professor X scene had me tear up.

I couldn't get emotionally invested when I had a borderline retarded and his wrangler talking and obnoxiously laughing the whole time behind me. The wrangler actually said OMG THIS IS SO SAD!!! As he was dying. Cunt.

I wish I could feel that strongly from watching a movie.

I hate people who ruin the experience of movie watching so damn much. Keep your fucking mouth shut and watch the movie. Formulate your thoughts in your head and discuss the movie once it's over. God damn.

>Laura turning the cross over to make an X

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this man?

"No"

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this user?

>Can someone give me a quick rundown on this user?
What did he mean by this?

Depends.
Watched Snakes on a Plane and the nigs behind me decided to yell out the name of every snake as it came up with short facts about them. "DATS THE KING KOBRA. MOST VENOMOUS SNAKE IN DA WORL. SHIT YOU BETTA RUN"

"BLACK MAMBA- HIGHLY AGRESSIVE- YOU BETTA RUN"

Enhanced the viewing experience given the movie.

The most autistic chain

>The most autistic chain

So normally i don't watch capeshit (tdkr being an exception) but i might watch the screener once it drops

Cried like a dumb bitch

I shed a tear when he buried professor x and when he died

nigger detected

This ain't capeshit my man... go watch it at the cinema while it's still on

I cried the next night after 24 hours of ruminating.

>BvS made you distraught

I was distraught, too, after wasting 3 hours on Hack Snyder's garbage.

This

lol

does anyone seriously give enough of a shit about these shitty capeshit ''''''''''characters'''''''''' to cry during these movies?

There are zero capes in this movie. Nice try though. :^)

you clearly didn't see the movie

yeah I was also extremely distraught when the script abandoned the central conflict of the movied for a giant monster fight in the dark :^)

Not even kidding. This movie fucked me up with the father/daughter shit.

Superman and Xavier's deaths shook me man. I have no idea why my favorite characters keep dying
youtube.com/watch?v=Rdc6QjBNOOU

CBS: 9pm: Wolverine, Professor X, and a Girl go on a roadtrip. Less a vacation than a descent into a peculiarly American kind of hell, the Griswolds suffer through an endless series of catastrophes, culminating in a run-in with the law.

do the tears from yawning count?

I did see it. It starts interesting, different tone at least. Held my attention up until the hotel scene. Afterwards, just predictable.

One of the most interesting themes, Xavier's Alzheimer's, is barely explored. Then he dies, causing the other interesting theme, fatherhood and family, to struggle to go anywhere because the two characters left are too thick. Overall, trying too hard to pull on emotional strings that aren't there. Can't take the anime-tier plot seriously, so the action barely excites.

How does one get emotionally invested in such an erratic franchise like the X-Men in the first place? The very final shot with the cross was cute only because it's such a low blow for capedrone autists it becomes laughable.

No Woman, No Cry.
I did shed a tear for the franchise tho. Jack Clawman was a good match.

no i fapped to dafne

rabb.it/r/th5iaf

what is that link, user?

Stop it

srsly guise, no click the short link

user its just shark tank and fun pics

>liking this Superman
>believing for a second that Superman would stay dead in his second movie

no but I did get some heavy ass paternal feelings after it ended

We're all gonna make it user.

This is what got me. Didn't cry, but goddamn it felt like someone punched me in the gut.

I thought she was coming back to hang his dogtags on the cross. When she pulled it out of the ground I saw it coming, and I just sank in my seat.

...What are you trying to show us, user?

>logan buries his mentor and father figure
>struggles to find the words to express himself while choking back tears
>takes out his anger and frustration at being unable to protect him on the truck
>audience starts laughing because "haha he hit truck he so wacky!"

> Professor X is pouring his heart out about the time he had the seizure in Westchester and his admission of guilt, only to realize that Logan wasn't there and X-24 was there instead

Got me fucked up

fun things

It was played for laughs, though.

Knocked me fucking sideways, lad. When he said it was the happiest night he could remember, but he didn't deserve it. Then gets fucking stabbed in the chest without warning.

I'm glad he learned it wasn't Wolverine. If he'd died thinking Logan had killed him, I may never have recovered.

No one laughed in my screening. I guess people in the last session tend to be less stupid.

Sir Patrick Stewart fucking sold the whole alzheimer's angle. One of the most terrifying things I've seen in years.

Fuck yeah. I hate his ideologies but the man can act the part as an old geezer...

then again, he's always been/looked an old guy, so it might come natural.

It sounded like the retard behind me was going to die from suffocation he was laughing so hard

>HE HIT TRUCK
>HAW HAW HAW

I haven't cried in over a year