I met a Finnish person for the first time today

I met a Finnish person for the first time today

Holy shit even the girls are autistic

Other urls found in this thread:

nordicnames.de/wiki/Aku_f
verkkopalvelu.vrk.fi/nimipalvelu/
youtube.com/watch?v=BAeQg_RomNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

interesting, people will spam this thread with orc/troll pictures too or not...

Your image doesn't look very Finnish though.

t. a person who spent a year in Finland

so what was her heritage HP, 1/8 or 1/100?

100%

Bitch was named Aku lol

Aku is a man's name in Finland, Donald Duck is called Aku Ankka.

Your lies have been seen and found wanting.

nordicnames.de/wiki/Aku_f

Shut up english teacher

green text

verkkopalvelu.vrk.fi/nimipalvelu/

There have literally been less than 40 Aku-named girls in the country ever. It is not a girl's name, just like Laroquanda is not a common white male's name in USA, even if you can name your child as such.

My name is an obscure French name (Renard) who gives a shit

He's right though, next time try a womans name when making up shit

Renard is still a boy's name. We literally have more girls named "Boy" than girls named "Aku".

why does lithuania have such a high suicide rate

that is why finnish girls are the best girls

very little to no chadism and they are satisfied staying home and playing on the computer

10/10 very much reccoomend

also Rush says that finnish girls are the easiest and this results from Finnish boys being so autistic there is little to no competition and they are easily persuaded into relationships or sex and they are not constantly hit on so they feel the need to take any oppertunity they have and do not have the same defensive pickiness

But do not move to finland please. I like the situation and do not want it to change. Also Finnish women have a racial bias unlike american girls who are brainwashed by rap music and black athletes. I have nothing agianst black people but I would prefer to date a girl that has a sexual bias to the same race as I am.

she does, looks very average...

What exactly are the phenotypes of finnish grills? Like I showed which seems to look like copies of other women I see all the time.

Is it the eyes, nose, mouth, or head shape or a combination? I know what they look like but I do not know how to accurately describe them in words by classifying the body and facial features.

I have also realized that many finnish girls lack eyebrows.

Pic related looks similar to the other girl I posted and they were both contestants on "The Bachelor Suomi" but in different seasons. I have also found pictures of other women with same look.

pic related, another similar face

Another of Aija, who appeared on the most recent season of the "bachelor suomi."

>next time try a womans name when making up shit

To be fair, it's VERY difficult to tell Finnish masculine and feminine names apart.

>Pekka
>Tapani
>Lauri

All male names. All extremely feminine sounding.

>"The Bachelor Suomi"

Heh. She's looks more Asian, guess you're on to something.

I don't know, but she's ugly.

>Jan
>Hennes
>Muhammad
Swedish names aren't that masculine sounding either.

Hennes?

>Recommends Finnish girls
>But doesn't want us to come there

If you don't want us why are you espousing the great things about Finnish women to foreign men?

>Jan
>not masculine

What are you smoking there, Ishihara (girly sounding name too)?

I have a friend who's married to a Finnish girl. He told me whenever something is wrong she will stay silent for hours on end.

The other day I had a girl here via couchsurfing that came from Finland. She actually was from Hong Kong, but lived there to study.
She told me it is really bad. They even have a joke about this.
>How do you spot a Finnish Chad?
>Instead of on his shoes, he looks at yours while talking to you!

MAYBE just MAYBE this is our resident salty shitskin that has been doing this exact thing for years?

Sounds like shit.

That's a cool name. You should consider smoking Gitanes or Gauloises all day long. Also pick up a drinking habit..

he's not a finn

The only reason I'm attracted to non-finnish girls tbqh, I'm pretty temperamental and I'd prefer my partner to be the same so fights could be solved with just few minute shouting matches instead of spending weeks simmering in anger while insisting they're fine.
Fuck that noise, fuck that all to hell

>Renard
Did they call you "Retard" back in school? xDD

You are absolutely right, I am also highly flammable and I prefer my girls the same. Communication is important, and the use of emotional outbursts or slight exaggeration can help make get a point across. Passionate outbursts also shows that you care about each other. Nothing like love-making after a good fight too.

If I was a Renard and you called me retard I'd extinguish my cigarette on your forehead.

>I'd extinguish my cigarette on your forehead.
In your dreams.

I wouldn't think twice about it m8, even if you beat me up after

not sure this meme is correct
I seem to remember finns are the most promiscuous fuckers in europe (after us, obviously)

You’d be surprised
Sweden is first then its the other nordics

>grew up with hot-blooded parents
>always thought their way of immediately airing out all their issues was the norm
>get into relationships of my own
>always end up being the bad guy because I prefer dealing with issues immediately, even if I might get a bit louder than necessary
passive-agressive silent treatment cunts are an absolute blight on society, I'd rather have a gf that gets violent than that shit

promiscuous in the heterosexual sense, unlike Brits and Swedes ;^)

Not a shitskin but yet I'm a burger. And I have experience with American girls that idolize basketball players and rappers and have every single guy within 20 miles eating out of the palm of their hand who well *literally* text you death threats when you date/fuck her.

Holy shit you guys are crazy. It's possible to solve relationship stuff in a compeltely level headed and rational manner. I agree that not knowing what your partner thinks sucks but thats why you just ask :P

Overly emotional girls with high expectations are the worst. That's why quiet finnish autists are the best. You just have to bring up problems if you feel something is wrong.

One thing to add not regarding my earlier posts. Girls with the best personalities are usually raised by multiple brothers and have good relationships with their fathers. This lends to them having a ton of "guy friends" that want to fuck her. They usually feel very comfortable around men so they hang out with them a lot. IMO this is a good sign but can be also a bad sign.

I know it's not as bad as in America but the girls here I have dated soemtimes still have a bunching of leechy men but those men IME have been extremely beta even for finnish standards. In america some of those leechy men would be literal basketball players or police or otherwise non beta men but there is so few women in some areas it's like that. Here the only men that constantly text your girl friend are kissless virgins or emo autists.

Fucking this

I am currently getting either no response or one word answers from my GF who is "fine" all because i yelled at her justifiably the other day. I dont have time for this antisocial bullshit

stfu they're qt

best finn phenotype

>because i yelled at her justifiably the other day
yelling is literally never justifiable

conflicts can always be resolved with level headed discussion in a normal tone of voice

ask your doctor for lithium u fukken bipolar manic fuck

and stop treating the people love like shit

ur gf shoudl fukken cheat on you because your an overgrown toddler that throws tantrums instead of trying to raitonally discuss your problems

jack off more

start smoking weed

you need to check yourself b4 u shrekt urself

take mushrooms, reevaluate the way u treat others

dmt

VERY RELATED:
youtube.com/watch?v=BAeQg_RomNo

>thats why you just ask :P
>You just have to bring up problems if you feel something is wrong.
Oh I've never tried that, I just skip right to the yelling bit. And that was sarcasm if you didn't catch it, there would rarely be reason to get angry if I got answers other that "I'm fine" or "you should know". Only so many times I can hear that until I cook off, and obviously that and fucking off somewhere to cool off by myself seems to be a really fucking big problem for most girls.
And I think it's pretty good most of us restrain themselves from pouring ridiculous amounts of attention and hitting on every girl we see on the street, playing the numbers game is pretty fucking degenerate and will only raise womens expectations and sense of their worth on the dating market to an unreasonable level.
I'll bang a 6/10 any day but I'm not going to make any effort to do so