You're cunt

you're cunt
do you support the reconquest of stolen territory from amerimongrels?

USA
absolutely. aztlan will be an independent state within 20 years

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you have to go back

Nah

i was born here. this is my homeland
why?

What would Aztlan politics be like?

no, they'd turn it into a bigger shithole than it is already

cuz fuck u

ancap, pic related

In that case, nuke it.

I didn't cross the border, the border crossed me.

it's hilarious that there are actually people who believe this. filthy imperialist mongrel mexicans stealing land from the true natives of the region

the USA turned it into a shithole in the first place
fair enough
ah yes governments work so well thats why every single one is corrupt
this

right of conquest. the US rightfully conquered it 200 years ago and we will rightfully conquer it in the future

Yes, only 10~20 years more dude for recovery the stolen land.

The problem now be the niggers everybody hate niggers.

I love Blacks

we're working on that

nobody gives a shit. fuck off, spic

you beaners sure are ugly

you clearly have never met any african americans
u mad wite boi?
t. inbred snownigger
go prep your muslim bull

i'm latin american, but i don't see how attacking me changes the fact that your entire race is ugly as fucck

This.

>i'm latin american
>your race
do you honestly believe you're white?

i believe i'm not a mestizo like you

>i believe

what did he mean by this?

you sure you want to go down this road paco? latinas are being bleached more than white girls are being refried

dumb beaner

>bragging about having sex with ugly mestizas
lel

Aztecs never inhabited that territory. If you're so worried about history, it should go to Spain because the only people who lived on that land were Spanish Catholic missionaries.

>independent state
i fully support this

actually it should go back to the natives

LMWF or WMLF it's all the same. the children will embrace the chicano identity either way
well since you don't want to say what race you are i'll assume you're some favela nigger in sweden
>hurr durr aztecs were the only mexican tribe that existed

>LMWF or WMLF it's all the same. the children will embrace the chicano identity either way
Aren't children from these unions more likely to identify as just white?

chicanos DO NOT support israel. chicanos are NOT amerimongrels who long to be white

is this depicting an ameriboo fantasizing about an american? I like it.

>favela
nah, my family emigrated from a regular house in latin america

Nobody lived on that land, not even natives. It was quantifiably empty. That is why we took it from Mexico.

The debates that took place in US Congress after we conquered all the way to Mexico City was whether brown mestizos could handle participation in our democracy. The conclusion was "no." So we took empty land.
Believe me, if it had you brown midgets on it, we wouldn't have touched it with a 10 foot pole (much like all the land south of the Rio Grande and north of Mexico City). Don't flatter yourself.

california has a sort of anti white culture where no one wants to identify as a white american. people cling to any non white part of their ancestry just so they don't have to tell people they're white. it's the reason ancestry DNA tests are so popular. i think it's different in the rest of the country but california and texas are most important. most people i've met who are half something and half white typically embrace they're non white side

its a fucking cancer wtf

the land wasn't empty, you lyin' genocidin' wh*Toid

>nn..no y-you

>nobody lived on that land
i guess thats true if you ignore all of the fucking people who lived there

Fuck off you uneducated beaner. Nobody wanted you in the country then, and nobody wants you in the country now. The passage of HR3711 will seal the deal.

Literally no one. The land was inhospitable and useless before the advent of air conditioning. A """"tribe""" of 20 people isn't settled land.

kys eurangutan
go breed like roaches on your own land, not amerindian land

ah yes the noble Comanches, the tribe that defeated Mexicucks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comanche–Mexico_Wars

how pathetic

Amerindian land doesn't mean "Mexican land" you loser. Go lose to the Comanches again, O Glorious Mexican """""Empire"""""

Yes. Amerimongrels must die.