WHAT DOES Sup Forums THINK OF UN AGENDA 21?

Urban planner here, what does Sup Forums think of Agenda 21. We (planners) were talking about it and we're all pretty supportive.

>What is Agenda 21?
International land use guidelines. Basically, say goodbye to suburban sprawl and hello to pic related. This is our ideal model for housing going forward.
>compact
>comfy
>transit-oriented
The suburban house with a big yard and two car garage is going away and not a moment too soon.

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPl32NMKUNs
youtube.com/watch?v=zNWNZsWItJk
youtube.com/watch?v=JOX9_E0WYZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds legit. Go for it

It's not Agenda 21 anymore, it's Agenda 2030 and they updated their little blueprints. It's a UN illusion of grandeur mostly to find a way to push depopulation under the guise of globalization

>neo-commie blocks
kill yourself pinko hippie libtard faggot

I'm sorry I have to post this.
Also, fuck Agenda 21 and you are not an Unban Planner OP.

how the fuck is removing high-value property pushing for DEpopulation? this agenda is code for infesting suburbs with niggers

>The Assembly recognized progress as "uneven" and identified key trends, including increasing globalization, widening inequalities in income, and continued deterioration of the global environment. A new General Assembly Resolution (S-19/2) promised further action.

Nope.

Great, so now we'll all live in government owned apartments and we to top it all off they are ugly as shit on a stick.

Completely contrary to the american ideals of self sovereignty on land of your own, but of course I don't expect a jew such as yourself to understand that.

>hurr durr commie blocks
They're classic Baltimore rowhomes faggot. Built long before Vlad made you his bitch.

>he fell for the depopulation meme
It really isn't, its about improving neighborhoods. Its pretty based.

Hi. Actual former UN employee here: UNIDO and UNSCOM. OP is a lying faggot, because Agenda 21 was a non-binding sustainable development platform first conceptualized in fucking 1992. It's meaningless, like everything else the UN does outside the UNSC.

Suburbs are going to be made denser to more resemble city neighborhoods. Nothing wrong with that.

Pretty reasonable when you think about it actually.

>ugly
You misspelled /comfy/.

We're going to do something about all the wasted land in the suburbs. This model is pretty much near perfect, as you can maximize the amount of space being used for living quarters, thereby maximizing supply and keeping housing costs as low as possible. Keep in mind that the population is going to be growing.

I never said it was binding. They're guidelines, not regulations.

What it IS doing is serving as a reference point for cities and countries to develop neighborhoods in a better way that conserves resources and land. We have a consensus that suburbia is a mistake that needs to be undone.

>Basically, say goodbye to suburban sprawl and hello to pic related.

so you want to replace cozy single-family houses generally inhabited by white people with miniature commieblocks that are designed to house lots of niggers and muslims?

>It really isn't, its about improving neighborhoods. Its pretty based.

Daily reminder that Jews really think that way!!!
Thats why they have always been called "nationless cosmopolitans".
To a Jew a house with garden,... is a burden because of all the manual labor involved in upkeep, work that a lot of goys enjoy to relax.
You have to understand the Jewish mentality to understand todays urban planing trends.

>do you want to replace single family houses
Yes. Its not just me, theres a general consensus among urban planners that suburbia has to go.

>miniature commieblocks that are designed to house lots of niggers and muslims
They were designed by whites for whites long before third-world immigration was a thing.

These are maximum comfy. You will like them.

I like it and would probabily like to live in a home like that as long as I own and smoke in it. Renting can fuck off.

Gardens attached to homes are just wasted land that could be put to better use.
Community gardens that use otherwise dormant land are pretty based though. If you need to garden so bad I would suggest getting a plot at a community garden.

So basically you want every city's housing districts to be rows upon rows of communist looking shit tier nigger housing just so you can have the excuse of helping the economy?

I knew jewish shilling was bad but to see them literally try and dehumanize a mans HOME into some mass market piece of shit and then brag about it is simply the biggest form of degeneracy I have seen.

Also, we better have parking for that. Garages are a must. Fuck the transet, I want to drive a car sometimes.

Thats the idea, owning a rowhome instead of renting in an apartment building. Owner-occupied properties are usually better maintained, neighborhoods full of rentals always turn to shit.

you're doing it wrong

> designed by whites for whites
Implying Jews are white, which they are not

>These are maximum comfy.
Shared walls on both sides, no garden...
Fuck off Schlomo!

>They are maximum comfy. You WILL like them

Oh boy, more self-appointed do-gooders telling me how to live my life!

I can't wait!

I don't get it. Don't the US already have plenty of those type of buildings?

What I would like to see more of is those complexes with stores on the ground floor and apartments on the upper floors. Functional!

You can still get a home in the heartland. The suburban lifestyle sucks I hate being so far and having do drive drunk to get home. I welcome the bew communal homes.

>modeling anything after Baltimore
You done fucked up OP

>"intellectual" in favor of top down centralized planning

wow I've never seen this happen before

>horizontal aesthetic commie blocks
NO THANK YOU THIS IS MERICA, HOME OF THE BURBS

>complaining about identical rows of mass market housing
>not realizing that the suburbs are basically the same thing plus a bunch of wasted useless land thrown in to increase profits goyim
>i'm the jew
WEW LAD
E
W

Garages are a waste of space. Park on the street or take Uber. We're probably going to have self-driving cars before long, which will make the garage a relic.

It was the norm in cities.
Then blacks showed up and it turned out to be comically vulnerable.

Tell me more about how to live! More! I swear I will live my life according to your notions alone!

>garages are a waste of space
>parking on the street
>a good thing
You've clearly never faced the challenges of parking your car in a place like NYC where everyone parks on the street and it fucks up you getting to work on time

You have to love living in current year!

Actually witnessing how the soviet Jews who subverted the US actually try to repeat what they did in Russia is living history.
Come on Schlomo, you forgot to tell us that it is "for the greater good", "forward", "progress"!
Or is "comfy" now the new "greater good"?

>They're classic Baltimore

>Suburbs are going to [...]more resemble city neighborhoods

Wow, this sounds like a recipe for success. What could possibly go wrong?

>What I would like to see more of is those complexes with stores on the ground floor and apartments on the upper floors. Functional!
Mixed use? Theres a lot more of those coming too. There would be more but some cities have fucked up zoning that makes it hard to build mixed use developments.

I live in the suburbs too and can confirm it sucks.
Come home white man.

>HOME OF THE BURBS
Not for long...

Baltimore is sound planning. Their problems come from corrupt politics, not land use.

>wasted useless land
Da fuck? it's only useless if you do nothing with it, but of course a jew like yourself would not know that you can use land for something other than to make money, if you've ever been in a home in your life you would know it is not a fucking cube among dozens that only look different because the bed sheets are a different color, a mans HOME is a place he has a passion for and you can see that reflected in the amount of work he has done to personalize the place.

he doesn't think people should have cars and keeps whining about how landowners use their space in the suburbs it's pretty clear this is a poorfag

>Park on the street
>take Uber.
>self-driving cars

In other words...
1: Move the ninjas out of densely populated cityscapes toterrorize to suburbanites.
2: Tear down densely populated ninja hoods and turn into overpriced lofts and condos for childless trendy whites.
3: Profit
3:

>MFW listening to my upstairs neighbor blast his TV as I type this

I will fire on ever blue helmet I see.

>2: Tear down densely populated ninja hoods

Jews don't tear down, they put Lipstick on the pig
>>> more profit

>baltimore is sound planning
I drive through downtown daily, it isn't well planned at ll

>finding a place to park is a hassle
I'll let you in on a secret, thats a feature not a bug. The goal is to get more people on transit. Cars are basically a waste of space and parking is something that is becoming more and more unjustified.

Take a bus, take a train, take Uber or take a self driving car in the near future.

>What does Sup Forums think?
Get fucked kike. I'll continue to live in the countryside and drive my gas guzzlers to work
Also
>International land use guidelines
israel is exempt right?

Soundproofing is possible and they will make houses where you own the second floor.

>Yes goy, being able to decide where you go is simply a dumb idea, be a good goy and let us decide everything for you

>its about improving neighborhoods
Sure thing, Rabbi.

Nah mate fuck off. Build a parking lot or I and others will be angry.

I don't think you realise how much Americans love cars.

You can personalize a rowhome.

>white-collar government employee
>poor
Topkek.

We actually prefer restoring the old buildings rather than tearing them down. Keeps the character of the neighborhood intact.

I still have to deal with shitheads breaking the washing machine, yelling like retards out front, and generally disregarding any respect for common space. Fuck your commie block nonsense. Condos are for fags too.

Yeah, I'm sure that these block houses will unversally be constructed with sound/fire/rifle-proof dividers.

Cars are part of the american identity, they are a symbol of freedom and choice, it's only natural the jewish leaders want to get rid of them

>cars are a waste
So how am I supposed to drive between Brooklyn, the Bronx, and Long Island to see my family. My grandmother is 97, what if she has an emergency in the middle of the night where I need to drive out to the Bronx and help her? I own a horse in Jamacia Bay that's requires a 30 minute drive from the City to Brooklyn. I can't get there by fucking transit. I guess I'm supposed to bring bag filled with food into public transit like some fucking schlub? That's disgusting, impractical, and makes you look fucking poor. My college is far from where I work but not far enough to use a bus. There's no way for me to get there on time without a car. Also public transit in MYC is shit and filled with the homeless and niggers. Not to mention the "ITS SHOWTIME" fags on the subway. You just want to make everybody dependent on the government. Seriously, fuck off. Public transport is shit and only used by the poor, niggers, and homeless in real cities

>That pic
Top kek, this shit never gets old.

Stop asking completely logical questions, goy.

>keeps the character of the neighborhood intact
Like you care about the character of your monetized neighborhoods, probably only if it increases property value.

Your shit posting is weak. The person nearest to you should punch you in the face until they hear your skull bones crack.

>I drive through downtown daily
You're doing it wrong.

Take the Metro.

I'm sorry Rabbi, will you accept this care package and 600$ dollar check for the state of Israel?

Not quite depopulation, but definitely population control/communism

It's to convince people to accept smaller dwellings, limit their movements, save power and keep them totally under gov control, and it will make people less inclined or able to have children

Maybe later on they'll get people sterilised if they want a comfy dwelling

>Yes goy, take the metro so we control your transportation.

Building in pic looks like a building for loseres

Do you utilize public transportation on a regular basis?

Fuck off. I like my big house.

If they switched from that style to this, I wouldn't really care.

>We're going to do something about all the wasted land in the suburbs.
You mean "yards"?

>expensive townhouses

Only the upper middle class is going to be in those, so dream on.

The subway goes to the Bronx and Brooklyn.

Nobody is going to take your car from you, but you WILL be paying the true cost of owning it. Theres no money to subsidize parking and auto ownership anymore.
>mfw personal car ownership becomes passé
What a time to be alive.

Most of those are expensivebecause if the location. A house like taht in a current suburb would be inexpensive.

Suburbia isn't a mistake. Rural isn't a mistake. Wealthy neighborhoods in the city isn't a mistake. Goverment housing and ghetto neighborhoods in the city is a mistake and you want to increase them.

Really, please go shill someplace else.

You are literally trying to be the murderer of the American dream.

Fuck you, commie.

SJWs will lap it up, it's just like their dreams of living in soviet russia

To live in a campus dorm forever and never grow up, while the gov acts as surrogate parents they never had, and ugly dumbfuck refugees are the surrogate siblings they never had

>true cost of ownership
yeah, like my parking is subsidized.

>you live in a project
>YOU live in a project
>EVERYBODY IS LIVING IN A PROJECT
If I wasnt so angry and ready to fight the comming war, id kill myself.

Of course you enjoy seeing facets of freedom becoming culturally hated by your liberal lapdogs and even banned entirely

>fight the coming war

What war is that? Genuinely curious.

Not really, especially in hellholes like East Boston, Dorchester, Roxbury, and Mattapan. I honestly believe it's the last true affordable housing the city has left that isn't connected to Boston Housing Authority.

That doesn't answer the question of whether it will get me to my family on time if there were ever an emergency which is becoming a more and more likely factor as my grandmother ages. It also doesn't answer the question of my transit from college to work, getting groceries, visiting my horse, getting to Long Island, and having a social life that requires me to go out and drive to meet people. Nice job taking out one tiny section of my whole post, answering it half assed, and then acting like you know everything. You literally are a kike.

>king obama says its totally ok to kill our people for "the greater good"
>invites forgien army

I like my large lote of land with no restrictions, you gringos can just fuck off with that shit.

>Willingly living in Dorchester or Eastie

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Also I'm not a fucking massive poorfag so I can afford a car, you welfare faggot

Ahahaha, there will be a gas tax to fund public transport
youtube.com/watch?v=LPl32NMKUNs

What a goddam nightmare we're staring down the barrel of
youtube.com/watch?v=zNWNZsWItJk

I wish I could, unfortunately it doesn't come far enough to reach my home.
I do when downtown though.

>muh identity
America's identity is evolving. We had an identity before the automobile, we'll find something else to fixate on.

Caring about neighborhoods is my job.
>only if it increases property value
As opposed to what? Letting property values sink like a rock and letting the neighborhood go to shit?

Hell yes I want property values to go up nogbert.

I suppose your cuckshed is better?

Well some people are willing to, anyway.
>tfw I live in the North End
>tfw I can easily walk to classes/work

OMAR COMIN'!

why is your light a titty

You will be poor after the economic collapse lol...
Agenda2030 will be the proposed solution after the current system goes under, and you'll probably accept it

>forgien army
>lasting 10 minutes in burger dindu zones
They'd cry for an airlift back to some peaceful african shit hole after all their lunch money was gone and the chicks raped

I live in a townhouse apartment in philly that looks similar to that. And I'm in the "nice" part of center city on spruce st.

It's awful. I fucking hate it. I hate having people outside your house every night. I hate the never-ending traffic and taxis and honking right outside my door. I hate the complete lack of true privacy. I hate how when I go to my window and look outside, most of my view is just the opposing townhouse with another slob in the other window looking back at me. I fucking hate how there's a complete lack of grass, trees, or anything fucking green. I hate how there's no actual outside for me to lounge in, and you have to head over to some jew-owned designated recreational park just to enjoy the fucking sunshine. I fucking hate how hot it gets and how the concrete radiates heat long after the sun has set. I hate the complete lack of backyards. I hate all the niggers and barista-going yuppies that live around here. I fucking hate the city. Get me out of here.

Agenda 21 is LITERALLY a globalist conspiracy. They are not even trying to hide it anymore.

>in which one cigarette of "Jewish Lightening" ruins a block of families and makes the landlord very, very rich

Mike's pastry or Modern pastry?

Tourist trap hellholes. Bova's

Americas identity has always evolved around the basis of personal freedoms, the new despising of cars you people are propagating is inherently anti-freedom

>We'll find something else to fixate on
How about we fixate on preventing you communist cucks from taking away our freedoms?

>why is your light a titty
>2016
>not having a 70-80's era boob fixture
Mostly because it will be a pain to replace because of the large footprint it'll leave on the ceiling. Just need to wait until the ceiling needs painting.

What living under Agenda21/2030 will be like
youtube.com/watch?v=JOX9_E0WYZc

It is the perfect environment for SJW/normies/pokemongo/globalwarmingfags

This is why pokemon go forces people into urban centers.