archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/rew/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/2311166/image/shKBfaUBUUEej67EPi6k1g/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/asdghjj/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/deletethis/image/h8RmpmdBZG-pIRn37vb8zQ/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1472512625186/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1476777196773/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polbingo/image/WrnpCS1uqbRF0rNceMnljA/
newsweek.com/2016/03/11/child-abuse-allegations-hasidic-ultraorthodox-jewish-community-brooklyn-432688.html
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ 4326/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ pol/image/5qi9NBkUXuEwwxgJ2CNR5g/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is satire, right?

apparently real. This will be hilarious.

JEW

kek

no way this is a real show

can i get a quick rundown on Moshe Kasher?

If this show wasn't 'gritty' propaganda....his name with be Moe Kash.

From wiki (it never fails):

His father, Steven, was born to secular, communist Jewish parents. Kasher's paternal grandfather was Yiddish writer Duvid Kasher. Steven was a painter when he met Kasher's mother, but later became a Hasidic Jew in the Satmar community in Brooklyn. He was later diagnosed with Gaucher's disease.[11] Kasher's brother is a rabbi.[12][13]

>Mark Moshe Kasher[1] (born July 6, 1979)[2][3] is an American stand-up comedian, writer and actor based in the Los Angeles area.[2][4] He is the author of the 2012 memoir Kasher in the Rye: The True Tale of a White Boy from Oakland Who Became a Drug Addict, Criminal, Mental Patient, and Then Turned 16.

He's a gritty street jew like Shia.

Chuck Johnson talked about this guy on his got news youtube channel one time, he was at the filming of one of this Jew's pilots and he said he it was fucking horrible and unfunny

I've heard him on a few podcast, he constantly race baits.

He also made his wife natasha leggero convert to judaism before he married her

>NEW YORK, March 16, 2017 – No one talks anymore. Dinner table discussions have been replaced by angry memes on Facebook walls. Civil discourse has been supplanted by Twitter rants. Problematic with Moshe Kasher, a new weekly topical series, promises to pull the country out of digital echo chambers and information bubbles and into an actual discussion, beginning Tuesday, April 18 at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.

From the mind of comedian Moshe Kasher, Problematic is a hyper-modern take on the casual daytime talk format of the 1980s, reimagined into a joke-fueled show for the digital generation. It’s a talk show that actually talks. Each episode of Problematic will delve into a single topic of online outrage – such as impeachment, the dark web, cultural appropriation, ideological changes of heart, the liberal case for guns, and more – and examine how it shapes our culture. With the help of experts, comedians, and questions from both the in-studio and online audience, Kasher will solve every problem that has ever existed by the end of the episode, bringing peace and harmony to the internet once and for all while paving the way for a Oprah/Schwarzenegger co-presidency in 2020.

No way. (((Oprah))) and (((Arnold))) on the same ticket. That's so crazy it just might work. Give Moshe the (((Nobel prize))) ASAP.

So i'm sure he'll only have his liberal friends discuss these topics, no one with a differing opinion

Totally brave

just got to look at his name to figure that out

Yeah, but I still had to look though.

How dare you not let Moshe let you know what to think!?!?

Anti-Semite.

I'm surprised he didn't call the special Kasher Me Outside

>and his critically-acclaimed memoir, Kasher in the Rye.

I wonder if he'll talk about how all the bomb threats to synagogues this year were done by a black journalist and an Israeli teenager.

There's a twitter!

>Comedian. Cuckservative Libtard. PROBLEMATIC on Comedy Central DEBUTS 4/18

twitter.com/moshekasher?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>TRUMP AM I RIGHT?
>OY VEY
>THE NEW JON STEWART!

Omg...he's anti-Trump. #brave

is this the kiss of death to Trevor Noah?

twitter.com/moshekasher/status/836411773569806336

>His father, Steven, was born to secular, communist Jewish parents.
Why are all jews communists?

because they assume the role of the state.

Why are you all such dorks and not cool like Moshe?

twitter.com/moshekasher/status/841529725390471168

>the alt-right amrite?

>EVEN THO OUR VIEWS ARE NOW MORE MAINSTREAM THAN EVER I STILL NEED EVERYONE TO STOP HURTING MUH CONSERVATIVE FEELINGS

No, we're just making fun of you.

>EVEN THOUGH WE CONTROL THE ENTIRETY OF THE MEDIA WE NEED TO MAKE ONE MORE JEW PROPAGANDA SHOW

>it's a Sup Forums cries about comedians with differing opinions episode

You would think if they wanted to make a sheisty propaganda show they could have at least found a Jew who didn't look like the most immasculine bitch boy on the planet.

How about the Jews let a differing opinion in the msm?

yeah, didn't think so.and kek at (((comedian)))

a show like this could have a lot of potential, but you get the sense that it will reduce everything argument down to someone being a bigot and calling it a night

If they can find a way to piss off both sides of the coin and call everyone on their shit, then you have a real winner

>t. Alt right pussy crying about literally everything

HOLY SHIT

>M-MUH JEWS

>ONLY JOEKS THAT I LIEK ARE JOEKS

Do you idiots really think you fool anyone but crazy/fat/stupid women?

You know it's an /r/ShitRedditSays poster when they come into threads and post the exact same images over and over again lmao

pathetic

Don't act surprised. The cunt pops up in every thread with any political hint. Like a bot; lifeless.

>being so fragile that you cant imagine other straight white men who frequent Sup Forums disagreeing with you
sad!

and here come the shills. It's like chum in the water.

Is this you?

lmao

>>lmao
>Talking about a subreddit
I'd tell you to go back to Sup Forums, but I think we both know where you really belong.

No it's all super legit.

Like this pussy boy hack 'comic' that no one's ever heard of having 155k followers on twitter.

>E-Everything i don't like is a s-shill

>no really, it's not just some unimportant place where i waste a bunch of my free time! it's really important! there's constantly droves of paid advertisers and government agents battling over who gets to influence MY super important opinion!!1
>UR A FAT GUY XD
damn, truly the alt-right are the greatest minds of our generation

>being offended over lmao
LMAO

>not realizing this entire website knows about /r/ShitRedditSays so much that a few years ago we made a board mocking it called [s4s]
lmao reddit you have to go back

Because we're not cucked like the white man.

I know this guy. Settle in for utter faggoty HURRR DURRR stand-up TRUMP AM I RITE GUYZ?

>s-stop f-fat shaming me

>Reddit spacing

you would think these bozos would get better at shilling.

They never learn.

>Reddit spacing
Why do obvious Sup Forums posters use reddit formatting when they type so much?

>Like this pussy boy hack 'comic' that no one's ever heard of having 155k followers on twitter.

Are you suggesting that Twitter might not be entirely on the level?

are you having fun fucking your sister?

see? it doesnt work because it's a hacky stereotype that i just blurted out for no reason. that's what you're doing right now
>oh man XD what is this? a website where a bunch of people type in different ways?

How fat are you right now?

>not knowing that Sup Forums is pure reddit at this point

nigga plz. Orthodox Jews are some of the biggest sexual deviants on the planet.

NEVER FORGET
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/gfg/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/ CHANGED TO archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ayyy/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/ NOW TO archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/rew/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/2311166/image/shKBfaUBUUEej67EPi6k1g/ changed to archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/asdghjj/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/deletethis/image/h8RmpmdBZG-pIRn37vb8zQ/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1472512625186/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/1476777196773/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/polbingo/image/WrnpCS1uqbRF0rNceMnljA/

Is this the image that will save Sup Forums? Everytime it's posted, Sup Forums goes apeshit and proves the image right. It also completely derails their political bait threads.

add 100 pounds for every finger you can fit in your sister XDD

How new do you have to be to think that searching a filename proves that it's being posted by one person? You know that most people save images from this site that other people have posted, right?

shareblue is so bad at the internet it's comical.

It's shocking that a bunch of onshore faggots and offshore shills are so out of touch.

Literally what are you saying? Moshe Kasher is a cuck because he betrayed his communist parents and looks like a fag, and you're a cuck because you take bourgeois dick.

>Gaucher's disease

Alt right are dorks. Jews are based. It's time to realize that.

newsweek.com/2016/03/11/child-abuse-allegations-hasidic-ultraorthodox-jewish-community-brooklyn-432688.html

>4326
All day
For free
archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/filename/ 4326/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/

or maybe you're just so deep inside your alt-right circlejerk bubble that you just call anyone you disagree with the topical word for outsider.

if we were having this conversation 1 year ago everyone would be "CTR" and if it were 3 years ago everyone would be "JIDF". but i guess the new one is "shareblue"

>Jews are based.
(pics related)

>Shareblue
Literally a partisan Democrat news source. What you're saying is the equivalent of someone saying "hurr durr Breitbart is trying hard to shill in this thread" everytime someone with an "alt right" opinion posted something. At least the JIDF and CTR were actually paid to disrupt conversation on other websites.

you're not slick.

You dumb fucks lost the plot somewhere around 'clock boy'

nice quads

that guy STILL posts that image, to this very day

holy shit that's some desperate shit

Sure is reddit in here

Except Breitbart doesn'
t hire an army of offshore shills to post nonsense.

You dumb fucks need to come up w/ Plan B.

No one believes your bullshit anymore (even normalfags) and everyone see right through this stupid attempt at propaganda as a TV show.

>Breitbart doesn't hire an army of offshore shills to post nonsense
Can you link to anything proving that shareblue does?

you're not mentally healthy, you need to stop playing pretend about people coming to ruin your bavarian goat-milking forum

No goy, it's going to be a gritty discussion of the issues. Totally legit.

lol so they hire people to post on Sup Forums and they made the show? what else does shareblue do?

You have to be a special kind of stupid to think that an image posted over a thousand times is being posted by one person. But then again Sup Forumsddit is stupid enough to think that anyone who disagrees with their retarded opinions must be paid to do it.

guys we need to be extra patient with the alt-right kids this week, alex jones denounced pizzagate and the whole healthcare thing happened... it's a time of heightened sensitivity for them

It's a meme, you drip. Just like the image with the same post number. It's just to trigger Sup Forumscucks you fucking nerd.

Keep posting. You'll have earned enough to buy a postage stamp and a can of Pepsi soon.

Holy fuck that's cancer. This guy should've never been allowed to be born

Hey fellow centipedes, is this the official Sup Forums thread?

oof... you either got it or you dont...

>jokes about us are so lame amirite u guys???

Perhaps you could rec me some hard terror flicks?
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/ pol/image/5qi9NBkUXuEwwxgJ2CNR5g/

>same filename
pathetic

They're lame when they're not funny. At least try a little.

Why is Sup Forums so easily baited? Every other board has constant shitposted, and everyone knows its shitposting. Sup Forums on the other hand starts chimping out about paid shills? Is this what schizophrenia does?

What are some good films about winning so much, you're tired of winning?

Well? Don't just reply to the thread in damage control when you broke you've accidentally shown your true nature

Say it with me Sup Forums:

GOTTKANZLER SCHULZ