/cum/

/cum/ rip fernie edition

First for Switzerland

second for not switzerland

hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabshate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabshate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabshate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs hate arabs.

Who actually likes Arabs though? Only Pakis and Indonesians.

good thing i do boilers and not refrig systems

I'd let a cute boy blow me. Wouldn't tell anyone of course, because I'm not a homosexual.

only arabs themselves

know no one cares, but I spent a lot of time at the fernie ice rink, that people died there affects me

There's one fatal flaw in white "women" today.
She has absolutely no loyalty.
She will leave he boyfriend if she finds one who is better looking, has more money, or has a bigger cock.
She will ignore her vows and will engage in adultery if she sees a man who's cock she wants inside of her.
She will throw her children into a daycare if she feels bored at home and wants to go out drinking or wants to get a job because Rabbi Shlomo told her that a woman's place is slaving for his cousin Moshe, the CEO of Goldenburg Enterprises.
She will betray her homeland if she doesn't agree with everything the head of the government says.
She will defy anything and everything her parents tell her because Professor Ronda Rosenburg, PhD of Women's Studies told her that they're dumb old racists who don't want Tyrone to impregnate her.
This is why white "women" are dregs of society. They don't care about the greater good. They want to import refugees because it makes them feel good, not because they care about the welfare of the refugees. That's why they don't donate to charity, instead they want to government to take care of them. That's why they don't care about if the refugees are actual refugees. They just want more third worlders in their country because it makes them feel good and because they feel like they need to "replace the aging population" which could've been accomplished by just having children of their own. But Professor Israel told her that the world already has enough people, so whites shouldn't breed. Instead we should import Africans who have 15 children each. Because only whites contribute to overpopulation.
This is why white "women" need to be wiped out. They have always been and will always be the fifth column of the Jews and we can only save our way of life by getting rid of them.

very nice building but that shot is ruined by that hideous bungalow on the left that looks like it was extracted from the outer suburbs of adelaide

would totally fuck a man in the ass, cum inside of him, then suck him off so that he can blow his delicious load on my face
of course, I won't tell anyone about it because I'm not gay

They spend a good deal of time killing each other

if you ask me they dont do enough of it

>would totally fuck a man in the ass
This part is gay desu.

Absolutely ABHORRENT post a few posts above me calling for white women to be killed off. Some frustrated perma-virgin with a racially ambiguous background, no doubt.

What DOES cum actually taste like? Always been told to eat more pineapple to make it taste sweeter, but what does that actually do? Any homosxuals or fmales in /cum/? Can you tell me what cum tastes like?

it's not a bungalow idiot, it's clearly 2 stories

clogged the toilet just now, had to let my inner Pole out to fix it. Kurwa!

bag of sand

terrone hands wrote that post, positively flabbergasted that no white woman will talk to him

been playin' Archeage this weekend
u?

its one story, with perhaps an attic

An interesting development

I've tasted female cum before and it was kind of sweet

i look insane in that photo

Since when did you start using redditflags?

>female cum

Girls cum too

So weird that guys have a floppy flesh sock between their legs that gets hard when they see pretty girls

for a while now

it takes more than that dumb roastie

>Girls cum too

maybe for you, infertile faggot

Seeing an attractive girl giving you a stiffy means you're a teenager who's high on hormones.

>tfw I've been a teenager for over ten years
Who else here /high-test/?

*raises paw*

Wonder if cocks get women as excited as vaginas and tits get men.

nothing sexual excites me anymore
seeing boobs spammed every day does that to you

>every sexually attractive female profile
>"Don't send me dick pics"
Methinks not as much

it's a 2 story, houses in fernie have a basement, look at how high the main floor windows are

exactly why traps aren't gay

jesus christ western canadians are dumb

>basement means it's two story
Stop that

Weren't you mexican before?

Im white

Asked some people if it's weird for guys to go to the OB/GYN with their girlfriends/wives when they're pregnant and was told no, but I still feel like it'll be weird
Anyway, good night buds

goodnight fellow amerimongrels

eastern canadians are poor, if I give you a toonie you'll shut up?

basement means it's not a bungalow

Ontario really is being run into the ground

>"HAHA! Americans aren't white! They're mongrels!"
*country collapse*
*gets overrun with refugees*
*gets toppled by a military dictatorship*
*goes through a dark age*
*becomes a rump state*
*has proportionately more mixed-race and inbred people than the United States*
*becomes a footnote in history*
*loses an Empire that takes 200+ years to build in a decade*
*has outdated culture, technology, fashion trends, etc.*
*has an extremely low HDI*
*dies to a terrorist attack*
*borrows all their culture from America*
>"HAHA America is a bunch of mongrels! XD"

Posting things like this only emboldens the meme, you should make counter-orcs.

considering their debt is over 300 billion it is

I know, it's just really annoying when the South Americans and Europeans join in... I actually find it funny when Australia and the UK do it.

>be the most populous and developed Canadian province
>have the most debt and literally no idea what you are doing
Ontario really is the California of Canada.

not even close
women can get extremely turned on however

Hey, what did ever happen to that chick? She milked her /r9k/ orbiters for cash to feed her drug addiction, yeah?

post moar /cum/-buds

Reminder that logic hangs by a mere thread inside an insane mind.

>t. logic extremist

How do you prevent your daughter from becoming a slut? If you press too hard, they become a slut out of resentment. If you press too little, they become a slut from society's propagandizing ways.

By NOT having a daughter

Not sure I can do that

*brain explodes*

Cringe worthy

Post MORE sluts

Sorry white Boi she's taken

...to the zoo

Kanye is her producer. But JEEZUS! Women sure know how to make themselves unattractive. Hair parted to show off that weird 5head and that gross nosering.

had a tip top quality fap

someone say sluts?

Sluts? Yeah :)
Wholesome, god-fearing women? >:(

My ancestor (:

>no panties
muh dick

My ancestor :)

I WANT

my ancestor :)

>snowniggers

Italian Women really are the superior organism

It's too bad that they are the sole possession of African men

My ancestor

>imolying I have diabetes
>implying I have bad eyesight
>implying I'm a woman who wants to lose weight
>implying I'm a married man with erectile dysfunction
>implying I even know who any of these literally who """celebrities""" are
hiro please kys I'm so sick of this shit

Why do they rape little boys

>2000 + 15 + 1 + 1
>not blocking ads

Sheepshead developed those molar-like teeth to crack crab shells. Really fascinating...

Why do fish think this is tolerable to evolve like that?

well I guess it's about time to go to sleep

hola

U sayin' somethin' landbreather?

Ok
*kisses you goodnight*
:3

Can you please NOT use that stupid name?

This thread was made for you Sinaloan user

Ah yes, the gf (gender: ???)

>(gender: ???)
gf (fe(male))

Really not a fan of North Africans having sex with female members of my ethnic group